Couple Returns Home to WNY

Full story: WGRZ Buffalo

The last time we saw Brian Castner, the Buffalo native was pictured holding a shovel.
Comments
61 - 66 of 66 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2007
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Nick

Pittsfield, ME

#69 Jul 16, 2007
Croc Hunter wrote:
Buffalo sucks and these people are stupid for coming back!
I have to agree...I moved back in 2004 after 25 years away...
I don't know what I was thinking...The weather, half the buildings/homes are empty, no downtown to speak of..The streets are caving in...If you go 5 hours without a homicide , it's news...The people are miserable but who can blame them...It really is a shame what Government has done here...
Affordable?? Yeah, I guess but the taxes will get you and the cost of your vehicle will be more because the combination of the weather and the streets falling apart will destroy your wheels..
I recommend Buffalo if you smoke though and drink and you consider lard to be a food group......
So come on --move back...Get yourself a nice 65K house and livehappily ever after...

Nick
Bill caro in buffalo

Niagara Falls, NY

#70 Jul 17, 2007
Crock, usually everything u say is a crock, stay in elma.... How did u like the wgrz videos, on buffalo,s waterfront redevelopement? I never use lard nor does anyone i know ! Truckin i have vision problems. Stay in boondock fletcher n.c. Our mayor is just great,thanks we are very happy w/him. I am white & voted for him! Besides most parents have problems with teenagers,no matter what color they are !
Bill caro in buffalo

Niagara Falls, NY

#71 Jul 17, 2007
Crock why is everything u say or post, so negative? Read his posts on buffalo & wny,see for yourself...You sound so unhappy. Why dont u move!
Bill caro in buffalo

Niagara Falls, NY

#72 Jul 17, 2007
By the way,i have a college education & i attended buffalo state college,DA! My typing skills are not that great! I make alot of typos,leave out letters,i kno that....So i dont see small letters very well {good}. Oh well,i am not a cry baby & do the best that i can w / what i have. I count my blessings one them is living in buffalo & wny and knowing some real nice people....I never want to live anywhere else! I have moved 2 times, 1st time for 15 yrs in calif,2nd time was ftl.fl for 4 mos....
Bill caro in buffalo

Niagara Falls, NY

#73 Jul 17, 2007
Nick are guys clowns or what ? Its not working, maybe u should be treated for depression,because u sound like u have alot of problems...I am not being mean, just being honest. Most of what u said about murders in buffalo & more is not true. Phil.pa last year had 1 murder a day last year....Lot of places are so much worse off than we are !
nicholas

Buffalo, NY

#74 Jul 17, 2007
if these people would get active in their government and start with voting instead of relying on their self serving local news or poor excuse of a newspaper, where the hell is warren buffet? to make up their minds for them this area would not be going backwards. let no one forget joel giambra was the the medias' darling 8 AND four years ago right steffan!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hippodrome Pool Hall 1 hr Leo Cudney 9
Kenmore Police Department 1 hr Thank You 1
Too Many Of Us? Club Shuts Down Because Of "Too... (Apr '11) 1 hr Kermudgeon 198
Obscene / Vulgar posts 2 hr tbird19482 34
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr see the light 18,872
Does Lief Coah enjoy Gay Sex? 3 hr Olde Timey Dictio... 26
Old Mayah Brawn Had a City 7 hr Super Secret Hider 7
•••
•••
Grand Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••