2 Arrested in Grand Island on 2nd Deg...

2 Arrested in Grand Island on 2nd Degree Murder Charges

There are 36 comments on the www.nebraska.tv story from Feb 24, 2010, titled 2 Arrested in Grand Island on 2nd Degree Murder Charges. In it, www.nebraska.tv reports that:

The following is a press release from the Grand Island Police Department: Grand Island Police are investigating a homicide that occurred shortly before 2:40 a.m. on 2/24/10 near the intersection of South Eddy and West Phoenix Streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nebraska.tv.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanda

Houston, TX

#25 Apr 21, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your comment, Wild Bill! I just wanted to say that Paul was a family member. I married into the family, and Paul was my husband's uncle. It saddens me that Mr. John, "I am such a bigot" can be so cruel. Paul was a U.S. resident, growing up in Torrington, with a strong family that worked really hard. Many members of the family still live in Wyoming and we are proud of our family! My mother in-law was his sister and is very saddened by the events that took place and John added insult to injury. My husband's aunt...my aunt has been a mess, as she was to see her brother at Easter...she will never feel the same again. I pray for you, John...I pray that you never have to experience what my family has experienced, but then again, you must not be a believer so I am sure my prayers are empty to your soul. As for the rest of the nice people and your comments, thank you for all of your suppoort. The family does truly appreciate you. PJ...you don't know me, but I married Mario, your Tia Julia's son.(like you didn't know that :)My email address is [email protected] please get in touch with us. Love you and love to all of you that made NICE, THOUGHTFUL COMMENTS.
Screw you!! He just asked a question. Just because you espouse your pious attitude doesn't make you any better than anyone else. You probably support the pedophile priests.
wanda

Houston, TX

#26 Apr 21, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever looked into the history of the Constitution. Many of the signers of the Constitution's parents were born outside of the U.S...ILLEGALS!! But we forget, it was okay to come by boat or by foot back 'in the day' and the government be ok with that. Also, please ask me how much money this country would like for a person to give to the government to become a citizen of the United States....it is into the thousands of dollars and for what? To pay crappy taxes, to possibly buy and lose a home to a bank that got a bailout? Crazy isn't it John the Bigot? The reason I call you such a terrible word is because you are. You have no idea what my family has gone through with the murder of such a fine man. Please don't get me wrong, he was no saint, but do you think it was right for someone to be stabbed and beaten to death because they felt like it? Check yourself before making stupid comments. They only make you look like an idiot. One more thing..I hve had things stolen...and they have been by black and white people. I'm black, but that doesn't mean I think all Black people are bad. I am proud of who I am...are you proud of who you are?
More lying and hypocrisy from a criminal enabler. You're going to hell and join that POS!! You're a moron!!
family member

United States

#27 Apr 21, 2010
wanda wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you!! He just asked a question. Just because you espouse your pious attitude doesn't make you any better than anyone else. You probably support the pedophile priests.
Congrats, Wanda...I hope you are happy with your comments. I would like you to know that you can say whatever you like as you do have a right to your opinion. I just hope that something like this doesn't happen in your family. You are setting yourself up for bad things to happen...I would watch for a lightning strike if I were you. I don't care if you do not like me because of my race, religion, etc...I can't help it if you are a coward. By the way the defintion of moron is "a person of subnormal intelligence." I hold 2 college degrees, have my own business, along with working with special needs kids, coach and take care of my family along with my MEXICAN-AMERICAN HUSBAND who makes a 6 figure salary! I'm pretty sure my intelligence is far from moron. The point is someone is dead, one of my family members, and I wouldn't wish what we are going through on my worst enemy...right now, you could be included in that category, and guess what...I wouldn't even wish it upon you!
family member

United States

#28 Apr 21, 2010
wanda wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you!! He just asked a question. Just because you espouse your pious attitude doesn't make you any better than anyone else. You probably support the pedophile priests.
First, thank you for the "screw you" comment, but I am married to a wonderful man, and although I support gay marriage because I feel all should be happy, I am not, but thank you for the offer. As for me supporting pedophiling priests...no, I don't think so. Although, I am a very proud Catholic, I do not believe in touching anyone inappropriately. Lastly, I do not think that I am better than anyone. I just do my best to help others, and it hurts when my family members hurt. If you actually knew me, you would know that I am a very giving person, even to people such as yourself. Basically...I am not a coward like some people are. If you don't like me, give me a reason,until then, keep your mouth shut on how you think you know me, because you don't!
Wanda

North Augusta, SC

#29 Apr 22, 2010
My name is Wanda, I am a very lonely and sad person. I have nothng better to do but hurl insults at strangers in an on-line forum, if that helps explain how pathetically retarded I am. If any of you are out there to help me, I could use a good donley to ream my anus repeatedly, for I am so unattractive that I am unable to get any human being to sleep with me. Even the peodphile priests would not give me any good fisting action.
Last, but not leaset, I would like to express my dismay about not only the beaners, but I was hoping to murder some black people and chinese as well, for I am part of the master race.
john

Overland Park, KS

#30 Apr 22, 2010
PABLO RODRIGUEZ JR wrote:
DIS PAULO SON PJ! MAN F*CK U JOHN FRM OVERLAND PARK KS! U PIECE OF SH*T! F*CK UR RACIST A**! U BETTA HOPE WE DONT RUN INTO EACH OTHER! U TALK A WHOLE LOTTA SH*T B*TCH! DATS MY DAD U TALKIN BOUT N MY RACE B*TCH! DNT MATTER IF HE WAS ILLEGAL OR NOT! MY DAD WAS RAISED HERE IN DA US B*TCH! REST IN PEACE DAD ULL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERD BY ME N EVERYBODY DAT LOVED U! LOVE ALWAYS UR SON PABLO JESUS RODRIGUEZ JR! F*CK U RACIST B*TCHES!
I hope you never run into an English teacher.
john

Overland Park, KS

#31 Apr 22, 2010
Wild Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, the few times that some one broke into my car, it was a white guy that got arrested for it. Also, it has been established that the gentelman in question was a citizen of the United States. Your argument in invalid, take your bigotry to the "I am angry that I have a small penis and that I can satisfy no woman, so I take out my frustrations by being a worthless bigot that will die a sad and lonely man" forum.
Good I hope amybody that breaks into cars is arrested, tried and sentenced. Look at the history of violence in GI in the last 20 years. Why did the Latino owners of the Latin Club close it?
wanda

Houston, TX

#33 Apr 22, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, Wanda...I hope you are happy with your comments. I would like you to know that you can say whatever you like as you do have a right to your opinion. I just hope that something like this doesn't happen in your family. You are setting yourself up for bad things to happen...I would watch for a lightning strike if I were you. I don't care if you do not like me because of my race, religion, etc...I can't help it if you are a coward. By the way the defintion of moron is "a person of subnormal intelligence." I hold 2 college degrees, have my own business, along with working with special needs kids, coach and take care of my family along with my MEXICAN-AMERICAN HUSBAND who makes a 6 figure salary! I'm pretty sure my intelligence is far from moron. The point is someone is dead, one of my family members, and I wouldn't wish what we are going through on my worst enemy...right now, you could be included in that category, and guess what...I wouldn't even wish it upon you!
Hmmm, you couldn't dispute what I posted so you slithered into another pious diatribe. A gutless simpleton like yourself only knows to preach to others and that's what you seem to revel in. Maybe you can hook up with Wild Bill. He's a toothless jackal that probably measures up to your low standards.

P.S. I said nothing to bring on your comment "I don't care if you do not like me because of my race, religion, etc..."

It appears that you're just begging for the opportunity to be offended.
wanda

Houston, TX

#34 Apr 22, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
First, thank you for the "screw you" comment, but I am married to a wonderful man, and although I support gay marriage because I feel all should be happy, I am not, but thank you for the offer. As for me supporting pedophiling priests...no, I don't think so. Although, I am a very proud Catholic, I do not believe in touching anyone inappropriately. Lastly, I do not think that I am better than anyone. I just do my best to help others, and it hurts when my family members hurt. If you actually knew me, you would know that I am a very giving person, even to people such as yourself. Basically...I am not a coward like some people are. If you don't like me, give me a reason,until then, keep your mouth shut on how you think you know me, because you don't!
There you go again, telling people what to do. A little jackbooted thug like yourself LOVES to order others around, huh?
family member

United States

#36 Apr 22, 2010
john wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you never run into an English teacher.
At least the English Teacher could correct his grammar. With your views, the damage is done. Just face reality, John, you are a coward, and that is ok. I cannot understand how you cannot see that a family is hurting from their loss. They don't care that you dislike the race. They just want their father, their brother, their uncle at peace. You and Wanda from Houston are carrying on like a couple of 2 year olds...in fact, I have seen 2 year olds act better.
Wild Bill

North Augusta, SC

#35 Apr 22, 2010
See, Wanda, that's the difference between you and us: You get all worked up about what random stangers say on the internet, whereas I just have fun with retards like you, letting it roll off my back. You will actually follow people's comment s just to talk smack, whereas we have already forgotten about you.

Now, go back into your little cave like a good troll should: A small, sad, narrow minded little troll that cannot handle the fact that some people out there may think differently as you do.
Wild Bill

North Augusta, SC

#37 Apr 22, 2010
Hey, what a coincidence! My toothless jackal self makes six figures as well!
family member

United States

#38 Apr 22, 2010
wanda wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again, telling people what to do. A little jackbooted thug like yourself LOVES to order others around, huh?
Your comments are so funny that I am thinking about putting them on You Tube. I personally don't care for your comments and this could go on and on. The reality of it is...YOU ARE THE STUPID SIMPLETON. Anyone with your views is simple...simple-minded and a coward. Once again you have never seen me, nor do you know me. You are such a RACIST!FACE REALITY...YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A COWARD...IF YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOUR WORDS...GOOD FOR YOU. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE "WOMAN" ENOUGH, PLEASE COME TO WYOMING AND LOOK ME UP. I WILL PAY FOR YOUR PLANE TICKET!
family member

United States

#39 Apr 22, 2010
Wild Bill wrote:
Hey, what a coincidence! My toothless jackal self makes six figures as well!
Congrats on your six figures!!:) Wanda from Texas called me a Thug, you toothless...guess she is heartless? Actually, I have met many heartless people, and they have heart compared to Miss Wanda! People can't help how they are raised...some just stoop to much lower standards, in this case...you know who!! Take care, Wild Bill!
Wild Bill

North Augusta, SC

#40 Apr 22, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats on your six figures!!:) Wanda from Texas called me a Thug, you toothless...guess she is heartless? Actually, I have met many heartless people, and they have heart compared to Miss Wanda! People can't help how they are raised...some just stoop to much lower standards, in this case...you know who!! Take care, Wild Bill!
Yes, it is true, I am also bored with Wanda. Must find a new troll...
john

Overland Park, KS

#41 Apr 22, 2010
family member wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the English Teacher could correct his grammar. With your views, the damage is done. Just face reality, John, you are a coward, and that is ok. I cannot understand how you cannot see that a family is hurting from their loss. They don't care that you dislike the race. They just want their father, their brother, their uncle at peace. You and Wanda from Houston are carrying on like a couple of 2 year olds...in fact, I have seen 2 year olds act better.
The doubt you are the person's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grand Island used to be a great town Mar 16 The Gerbil 1
Dennis and Shannon Foster Mar 13 Cassy is Crazy 2
Beastiality (Apr '10) Jan '17 Funmechanic420 36
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 19
News Case New Holland lays off 128 in Nebraska (Nov '09) Dec '16 Bam 9
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! % Nov '16 Mr g 1
Coke machine (May '16) Oct '16 Hopie 3

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance