ICE agents arrest 44 illegal immigrants

ICE agents arrest 44 illegal immigrants

There are 43 comments on the KRVN-AM Lexington story from Jun 26, 2008, titled ICE agents arrest 44 illegal immigrants. In it, KRVN-AM Lexington reports that:

In Lexington, 25 people were arrested, along with 12 in Grand Island, two in Broken Bow and one each in Cozad, Gibbon, Hastings, Kearney and North Platte.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRVN-AM Lexington.

Lexingtonite

Omaha, NE

#23 Jun 27, 2008
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>Your hallucinations are totally out of control. Seek help---or buy medication on the streets!
And you live or hide in the shadows where? I live in Lexington, Nebraska. I know for a fact that there are lots of illegal aliens here. Sorry I don't do drugs. I also don't hallucinate.
Live in Lexington

Englewood, CO

#24 Jun 27, 2008
I would like to know when the public is finally going to get sick and tired of the politians and start kicking them out of office.

“Green card?”

Since: Jan 08

Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico

#25 Jun 28, 2008
Live in Lexington wrote:
I would like to know when the public is finally going to get sick and tired of the politians and start kicking them out of office.
That would be our job, come November.
Rawson2

Atlanta, GA

#26 Jun 30, 2008
wobble wrote:
<quoted text>
You Ron Paul nuts are the fakest "libertarians" I've ever seen.
You Obama crazies are the fakest "self support" types we've ever seen.
Rawson2

Atlanta, GA

#27 Jun 30, 2008
Kulturkampf wrote:
<quoted text>Your hallucinations are totally out of control. Seek help---or buy medication on the streets!
How are things in the land of Denial?
angel erives

Lincoln, NE

#28 Apr 29, 2010
WATS THE PINT OF ARRESTING IMIGRANTS ALL DER DOING IS COMING TO MAKE DIS LAND BETTER BECAUSE SOME WHITE PEOPLE DONT DO CRAP ALL DEY DO IS SIT DOWN DRINK BEER N WATCH DA FOOT BALL GAME AND WHAT DO THE IMIGRANTS DO THEY HAVE TO BE EATHER BE IN THE COLD OR SUN TO GIVE THERE FAMILIAS WHAT THEY NEED. MAN STOP HATING WHY DO SOME WHITE PEOPLE HATE US NETA PONGANSE A TRABAJAR!!!!!!
Law

Papillion, NE

#29 Apr 29, 2010
angel erives wrote:
WATS THE PINT OF ARRESTING IMIGRANTS ALL DER DOING IS COMING TO MAKE DIS LAND BETTER BECAUSE SOME WHITE PEOPLE DONT DO CRAP ALL DEY DO IS SIT DOWN DRINK BEER N WATCH DA FOOT BALL GAME AND WHAT DO THE IMIGRANTS DO THEY HAVE TO BE EATHER BE IN THE COLD OR SUN TO GIVE THERE FAMILIAS WHAT THEY NEED. MAN STOP HATING WHY DO SOME WHITE PEOPLE HATE US NETA PONGANSE A TRABAJAR!!!!!!
Try that again...in English.
LexRes

Omaha, NE

#30 May 3, 2010
angel erives wrote:
Why do some mexicans stand up and drink beer n their front yard and throw trash all over the place while they park on their front lawns and play their music as loud as they can? Why do they name call with filthy words at white people who happen to walk or drive by them? Why is the dumpster in my neighborhood filled to the brim with beer cans and bottles by the mexicans the day after it is dumped?
yo mama

Scottsbluff, NE

#32 May 27, 2010
Richard retired US Army wrote:
Dump all 44 of the illegal immigrants at the Mexican border. They can take a cheap bus from there back to the country they came from. Maybe when ICE gets the 2,000 new members they can arrest 20 times that number per day.
f*** you...you f**** white trash...we do all the work ur lazy asses dont wanna so f*** of u stupid piece of motha f***** s*** face hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
yo mama

Scottsbluff, NE

#33 May 27, 2010
Lexingtonite wrote:
They sure didn't look too hard. Lexington, NE is full of illegals.
yea and im one of them...so what you gonna do about it dumbass?? LOL!!!
Sum Dood

North Augusta, SC

#34 May 27, 2010
yo mama wrote:
<quoted text>yea and im one of them...so what you gonna do about it dumbass?? LOL!!!
Deport your stupid beaner ass.
Sum Dood

North Augusta, SC

#35 May 27, 2010
By the way, congratulations on your ability to type in English. If you speak it as well as you type, you should be able to assimilate easier.
yo mama

Scottsbluff, NE

#37 May 27, 2010
Sum Dood wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport your stupid beaner ass.
lmfao f***** cracker.... id like to see you try dumbass hahahaha
yo mama

Scottsbluff, NE

#38 May 27, 2010
Richard retired US Army wrote:
Dump all 44 of the illegal immigrants at the Mexican border. They can take a cheap bus from there back to the country they came from. Maybe when ICE gets the 2,000 new members they can arrest 20 times that number per day.
hmmm...you're right, but then 40 times that number will be coming back to the united states...lmfao so it won't work you stupid dumbass hahahaha
Sum Dood

North Augusta, SC

#39 May 28, 2010
Do you know wher ethe phrase "Cracker" came from? It was the name given by the slaves to the man 'cracking' the whip on them. If you want me to be a "Cracker" just remember what it means, and I would be happy to oblige.

Stupid bean-dip retard.
oily

Dallas, TX

#40 Jun 16, 2010
should not the illegals caught by ICE buy and pay for thier own one way ticket to where ever they came from and are going. The tax payer should not have to pay for their ticket. they should.
Natalia villanueva

Lincoln, NE

#41 Sep 27, 2010
poor people gosh dnt u ppl have hearts der not here to make any damage der here to work!!!

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#42 Sep 27, 2010
Then they should apply for a work permit.

Also, this is not Twitter, please learn how to spell.

Beth BC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#43 Oct 3, 2010
yo mama wrote:
<quoted text> f*** you...you f**** white trash...we do all the work ur lazy asses dont wanna so f*** of u stupid piece of motha f***** s*** face hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
No. No you don't. You just do it cheaper and we make more money off your cheap labor. So who's the dumb ass?

You see perhaps if you embraced those supporting you instead of calling them names you could get much farther in life. There is a reason Phillipe and Carlos have been employed for so many years with us and it's not because they are smart ass' that bite the hand that feeds them.

Also I really enjoyed working on Enrique and Flavia Munoz place out in Lexington a few years back. Really great folks they are.

Beth BC

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#44 Oct 4, 2010
yo mama wrote:
<quoted text> lmfao f***** cracker.... id like to see you try dumbass hahahaha
Shall I give ICE a call and send them to your location?

http://www.ipchicken.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis and Shannon Foster Feb 11 Cassy 1
Beastiality (Apr '10) Jan '17 Funmechanic420 36
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 19
News Case New Holland lays off 128 in Nebraska (Nov '09) Dec '16 Bam 9
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! % Nov '16 Mr g 1
Coke machine (May '16) Oct '16 Hopie 3
News Record-high number of illegal aliens have died ... Sep '16 spytheweb 5

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance