Hastings woman gets probation, day in jail for five years

Over the next five years, a Hastings woman will spend every June 13 in jail. That's the date Angela Temme's cousin died in a car crash, a passenger in a car driven by Temme. Full Story
ellen

Martell, NE

#1 Aug 6, 2006
5 days total seems like so little time in comparison to a life taken. I do feel like there needs to be some responsibility given to the passenger that chooses to ride with a drunk driver. More emphasis needs to be placed on education on this subject.
matt

Omaha, NE

#2 Sep 19, 2006
I will miss you Brook...Matt
christian

Omaha, NE

#3 Sep 2, 2012
Thw one who died is my mom brook woodward that bitch who killed my mom is lucky I don't fuck her up and if u don't believe that's my mom my name is christian woodward google my moms name "brook woodward hastings ne" it will show her abituary and her kids then search me on fb names christian lovesu woodward I'm wearing a cheech and chong shirt holdin my lil niece and hugin my lil nephew r.I.p mom o and my mom was born in 1973 died in 2005 go to my mobile pics and ull see my tat on my left shoulder my mom was a great woman not perfect but a great mom perfect mom if u ask me and a beautiful woman love her so much
christian

Omaha, NE

#4 Sep 2, 2012
matt wrote:
I will miss you Brook...Matt
yo man that's my mom how did uk her
Matt

Omaha, NE

#5 Aug 18, 2013
Met her through a friend of a friend(Linda). A year or so before she died....
Mentally Retarded Judge

Columbus, OH

#6 Sep 4, 2013
Five whole days in jail for driving drunk and killing a person. Next time I feel the urge to murder someone, I will be moving back to Nebraska!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nathan Robertson Oct 27 Would like to know 1
Beastiality (Apr '10) Sep '14 Emma 23
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 14
DWI and Mobile home burn out-Tony Portwood Sep '14 Fairdealing 1
Lesbos Jul '14 hillbilly cutter 1
Review: Wagoner Robert W Attorney (Feb '12) Jun '14 You got it wrong 2
atv May '14 Question 1
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match

Grand Island People Search