Taking a Stand Against Racism in Grand Island

There are 8 comments on the KHGI story from Apr 27, 2012, titled Taking a Stand Against Racism in Grand Island. In it, KHGI reports that:

On the heels of a heated debate over illegal immigration at the state capitol, some in Grand Island take a stand against racism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KHGI.

Disgusting

Omaha, NE

#1 Apr 27, 2012
Ah yes another one who's gained citizenship so she can push for amnesty. Pathetic!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2012
why not take a stand against this toward all American citizens who are robbed daily.
Disgusting

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 28, 2012
Tom, look at her last name.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Disgusting wrote:
Tom, look at her last name.
it is starting to look like the names says it all.
Exactly

Omaha, NE

#5 Apr 29, 2012
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
it is starting to look like the names says it all.
I agree tom!
Neighbor

Aiken, SC

#6 Apr 30, 2012
"Maria says the recent prenatal care debate stirred up strong feelings and says one reason she became a citizen was to vote and push for reform."

What a joke. I thought you would want to be a citizen as to not get deported.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

#7 Apr 30, 2012
And people wonder why ILLEGALS shouldn't get amnesty.Maria may have been legal but she thinks like an ILLEGAL.Giving ILLEGALS amnesty will one day give them the right to vote.With that right they get to have a say in how our nation is run in the future. Should people who ignored our laws have the opportunity to determine our nations future? Maybe Maria should stop being such a racist pig. Since most of the ILLEGALS are hispanic and Maria is obviously hispanic her racism is abundantly clear.Try going into the voting booth as an AMERICAN Maria and not some latino pig

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#8 Apr 30, 2012
"Try to learn a little more why we are here or not yet U.S. citizens or why we are working because we have to bring food to the table," she said."

You are not yet citizens because you are illegal aliens and another amnesty has not taken place.

We don't care that you have to bring food to the table, who does not? You have your own country, make it work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Garcia 14 hr Guest 3
Review: Subway-2620 W Faidley AVE Mon wheeling free 2
Bianca Lewis or Bianca Cerda with daughter Olivia Apr 26 Notfromhere 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr 15 neutral 103
eddie rutledge Apr 11 stall 1
Sick & Tired Apr 6 dawnusa 2
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Mar '15 Musikologist 15
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]