Weather Service says snow on the way

Weather Service says snow on the way

There are 8 comments on the www.nebraska.tv story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Weather Service says snow on the way. In it, www.nebraska.tv reports that:

Weather forecasters say snow is on the way today for central and eastern Nebraska.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nebraska.tv.

Since: Oct 07

Kearney, NE

#1 Jan 10, 2008
Is anybody else sick of this snow?
white

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2008
oh yes sick and tierd of it wish it would all go away and warm up to about 75
bozo_1833

Chehalis, WA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
Yep, still pretty chilly outside but the good news is that it keeps the kids and the creeps off the streets.
MissionCritical

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2008
bozo_1833 wrote:
Yep, still pretty chilly outside but the good news is that it keeps the kids and the creeps off the streets.
So how are you keeping yourself occupied inside like that?
bozo_4665

Chehalis, WA

#5 Apr 28, 2008
For the most part I like to nap. It was nice today and my police scanner is pretty busy picking up all the common drunks.
The jail is about full now so the activity will cease. The kids are mostly ok if they're only looking for a hill to skateboard on. Still, it isn't good to venture outside for a nature walk when the pot-puffing dirtballs are painting the town ugly while loitering out on their front porch having a roast.
MissionCritical

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2008
bozo_4665 wrote:
For the most part I like to nap. It was nice today and my police scanner is pretty busy picking up all the common drunks.
The jail is about full now so the activity will cease. The kids are mostly ok if they're only looking for a hill to skateboard on. Still, it isn't good to venture outside for a nature walk when the pot-puffing dirtballs are painting the town ugly while loitering out on their front porch having a roast.
If that's ALL you have to concern yourself with... you got off lucky! ;)
bozo_9205

Chehalis, WA

#7 Apr 29, 2008
I'll consider myself lucky if I can pass away in my sleep.
Any time now, while I'm still healthy without a pain.
herzogsbuick

Haverford, PA

#8 May 1, 2008
bozo_9205 wrote:
I'll consider myself lucky if I can pass away in my sleep.
Any time now, while I'm still healthy without a pain.
Maybe you should use those naps of yours to figure out what you're so afraid of? The munchies? Or maybe your fright has holed you up for so long inside that the only thing you're used to thinking about is yourself, and of course why wouldn't random dirtbags outside want to give you grief? Nothing's random after you've been stewwing away like you make yourself out to've.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county police (Jul '12) May 19 jean 5
filthy inbread town May 18 jean 1
eddie rutledge May 18 jean 2
uneducated people and there lack of respect for... May 18 jean 1
Sandra Garcia May 5 Guest 3
Review: Subway-2620 W Faidley AVE May 4 wheeling free 2
Bianca Lewis or Bianca Cerda with daughter Olivia Apr '15 Notfromhere 1
More from around the web

Grand Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE