Authorities Accuse Iowa Woman of Dump...

Authorities Accuse Iowa Woman of Dumping Dogs

There are 1 comment on the WHO-TV Des Moines story from Aug 4, 2008, titled Authorities Accuse Iowa Woman of Dumping Dogs. In it, WHO-TV Des Moines reports that:

Hall County, Nebraska officials say two people have been arrested in connection to the deaths of 23 dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHO-TV Des Moines.

Susie

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 7, 2008
As a volunteer transporter myself, I cannot believe that someone who supposedly loves dogs would have the audacity to not be prepared for any transport, despite inclement weather. I have personally done transports when it was knee deep in snow, raining, hot humid summer days; but never have I nor would I not put the animals on the transport first. When doing a transport, first and foremost are the animals; making sure they are cool/warm, watered, walked, treats, and most of all, a little bit of love, which is conveyed to them by the way you treat them.

I hope the woman who did this rots in hell. She does not belong out breathing the same air as the dedicated rescue/transporters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Islam activists stage protest atop Berlin ... Aug 27 Marie-Luise_J 1
Salvage yard (Jun '15) Aug 12 I know 2
Bianca Lewis or Bianca Cerda with daughter Olivia (Apr '15) Jun '16 Sasha 3
Coke machine May '16 John 2
cody the tweeker from donahpin/chapman May '16 bbbb3328 1
cell pictures (Jan '09) Apr '16 karma 6
Beastiality (Apr '10) Apr '16 Alice 33

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance