Neb. illegal immigration sweep nets 2...

Neb. illegal immigration sweep nets 27 arrests

There are 11 comments on the KMEG story from Mar 13, 2009, titled Neb. illegal immigration sweep nets 27 arrests. In it, KMEG reports that:

It's Summer all year at Claussen's Greenhouse It's hard to think of flowers and trees, springtime and sun, with these cold temperatures, but one local grower is hoping you start thinking of planting your ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMEG.

L M A O

Mesa, AZ

#1 Mar 13, 2009
Well alrighty then! Makes my day! Thank you I.C.E. you're the best. And if memory serves me right, the cable TV in Spanish was just installed! lmao

Gosh Nebraska has Fugitive illegals? Has anyone told the advocates who claim the illegals are all here just to make a living?
plopsdad

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Mar 13, 2009
L M A O wrote:
Well alrighty then! Makes my day! Thank you I.C.E. you're the best. And if memory serves me right, the cable TV in Spanish was just installed! lmao
Gosh Nebraska has Fugitive illegals? Has anyone told the advocates who claim the illegals are all here just to make a living?
They cant tell the advocates anything because the second they open their mouth they are called racist.

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#3 Mar 13, 2009
"The team gives priority to making arrests in cases where there is a perceived threat to national security or community safety." ...... hmm threat to national security all the way up here in good ol Nebraski ! Who woulda thunk it...
Is The Coffee On

Mesa, AZ

#4 Mar 13, 2009
Well looky here. Fugitive aliens? Who'd have thought? lol

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#5 Mar 13, 2009
Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Article IV of the US Constitution
AACLU Sux

Mesa, AZ

#6 Mar 13, 2009
Captain Jack wrote:
"The team gives priority to making arrests in cases where there is a perceived threat to national security or community safety." ...... hmm threat to national security all the way up here in good ol Nebraski ! Who woulda thunk it...
LMAO
She Be Me

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2009
I want to KNOW WHY the Department of Justice is NOT investigating WHY the Immigration laws are NOT being enforced.

I want to KNOW WHY the DOJ is doing NOTHING about the Illegal alien invasion.
AACLU Sux

Mesa, AZ

#8 Mar 13, 2009
She Be Me wrote:
I want to KNOW WHY the Department of Justice is NOT investigating WHY the Immigration laws are NOT being enforced.
I want to KNOW WHY the DOJ is doing NOTHING about the Illegal alien invasion.
Did you just watch Lou Dobbs? He asked the same of Rep. Trent Franks, AZ who supports Sheriff Joe. I'm with you, when will the congressional investigation of the DOJ begin? Clearly we have to pressure our D.C. reps (again.) Makes me ill that we have to stay on top of our "employees."
plopsdad

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Mar 13, 2009
She Be Me wrote:
I want to KNOW WHY the Department of Justice is NOT investigating WHY the Immigration laws are NOT being enforced.
I want to KNOW WHY the DOJ is doing NOTHING about the Illegal alien invasion.
Simple, check 7 of obama's top picks to fill critical spots, everyone of them is a open border advocate.One is actually a ex La Raza speaker.
Interesting

Mesa, AZ

#10 Mar 14, 2009
Well there should be job openings, right?
Good job ICE, keep cleaning house!

“PlainThoughtsDel iveredRoughly”

Since: Aug 07

TheUniverseBendsTowardsJustice

#11 Mar 14, 2009
plopsdad wrote:
<quoted text>Simple, check 7 of obama's top picks to fill critical spots, everyone of them is a open border advocate.One is actually a ex La Raza speaker.
Speaker she was former vice president to la raza

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/03/11/pol...

http://24ahead.com/s/hilda-solis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cathy Beard murder? (May '09) May '17 razzie 57
Grand Island used to be a great town Mar '17 The Gerbil 1
Dennis and Shannon Foster Mar '17 Cassy is Crazy 2
Beastiality (Apr '10) Jan '17 Funmechanic420 36
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 19
News Case New Holland lays off 128 in Nebraska (Nov '09) Dec '16 Bam 9
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! % (Nov '16) Nov '16 Mr g 1

Grand Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Island Mortgages