Man pleads guilty to hiring hit man

Man pleads guilty to hiring hit man

There are 12 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Dec 29, 2008, titled Man pleads guilty to hiring hit man. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A martial arts instructor plead guilty to trying to hire a hit man to kill his ex-girlfriend. Eang Ung was in 20th Circuit court in Grand Haven Monday for a scheduled pre-trial conference, but instead plead ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Westside hobo

Bountiful, UT

#1 Dec 29, 2008
The hitman almost always turns out to be an undercover cop . Also , when a woman is killed the husband or ex / boyfriend is the prime suspect until he can be ruled out .

“Can I play with your monkey?”

Since: Nov 08

Stand Still

#2 Dec 29, 2008
Why is it these idiots don't believe that divorce is an option. I am not advocating divorce, but it certantly should be higher on the list then kill 'em.

Since: Nov 08

Grand Rapids, Michigan

#3 Dec 29, 2008
Unfortunately, more than 90 percent of the time it is the spouse, boyfriend, etc.
jinholland

United States

#4 Dec 29, 2008
This was good police work, as I recall, from the previous reports on how this guy was nabbed. It is sad to note though, that there have been so many other domestic violence situations (3 murdered women) in Holland in the past year - and those situations obviously did not end as well.
answer

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#5 Dec 29, 2008
The idiot couldn't choose divorce because she was only an ex-girlfriend.
monkeylvr wrote:
Why is it these idiots don't believe that divorce is an option. I am not advocating divorce, but it certantly should be higher on the list then kill 'em.

“LET'S GO RED WINGS!!”

Since: Aug 07

America

#6 Dec 29, 2008
monkeylvr wrote:
She was his ex-girlfriend not his wife.
Britescents

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Dec 30, 2008
I feel sorry for this little girl, She is at the age she will know he is her dad, but NOT understand why he is not around to see her, not to mention everyone talking bad about him around her.
radell

Brookfield, WI

#8 Dec 30, 2008
monkeylvr wrote:
He never married her in the first place. If he had, a divorce and custody agreement would be in place.

“DON'T JUDGE ME”

Since: Jul 08

Holland, MI

#9 Dec 30, 2008
What a sick sick man ... he'll get his due in prison. Too bad we'll be supporting him with our tax money!
YellowBoy

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#10 Dec 30, 2008
AngelEyes316 wrote:
What a sick sick man ... he'll get his due in prison. Too bad we'll be supporting him with our tax money!
Amen
reaper

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2008
monkeylvr wrote:
It is not the thought of divorce...it is child support that drives most of these type cases.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#12 Jan 18, 2009
This is what has happened to the work ethic, here in america. More outsourcing. Isnt this the kind of job, you should do it yourself ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven Dec '17 The Lord 5
looking for Dennis J Curtis (Apr '11) Dec '17 Curtistheresa 2
GH sucks (Jul '13) Dec '17 Lolz 3
Review: Misty Connor Nov '17 MISTY ANN CONNOR 3
News Brutal assault of gay teen videotaped, cops see... Nov '17 Aspirin Between M... 6
News Murder warrant issued against Detroit man in Mu... Oct '17 Larry roasha 1
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Jul '17 AssAssassin 33

Grand Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Haven Mortgages