PETA wants Michigan lighthouses for f...

PETA wants Michigan lighthouses for fish project

There are 3 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Jun 4, 2009, titled PETA wants Michigan lighthouses for fish project. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

An animal rights group wants to use two lighthouses along Lake Michigan in Grand Haven to publicize what it says are the horrors of killing fish for food and sport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

guncollector

Danbury, CT

#1 Jun 4, 2009
Keep the moronic idiots out of the lighthouse. This organization is one of the most useless in our country. Why worry about animals when the people of this country and world need so much help. Why try to stop hunting and fishing when the humane body is designed to consume these things. Do they really think that we should all eat only veggies? Whats the big deal about killing an animal to feed youself or your family. Peta members kill plants to feed themselves. Kill a plant kill an animal no differrence in my eye's they are both living things. Peta the plant murderes.
MsTrust

Milford, CT

#2 Jun 4, 2009
Amaking. Peta contiues to increase their range of causes. Let mE be the first to suggest we need to protect mosquitoes.
Average Jane

Passaic, NJ

#3 Jun 4, 2009
Don't listen to anything PETA wants. They kill 95% of the dogs and pets under their care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven Dec '17 The Lord 5
looking for Dennis J Curtis (Apr '11) Dec '17 Curtistheresa 2
GH sucks (Jul '13) Dec '17 Lolz 3
Review: Misty Connor Nov '17 MISTY ANN CONNOR 3
News Brutal assault of gay teen videotaped, cops see... Nov '17 Aspirin Between M... 6
News Murder warrant issued against Detroit man in Mu... Oct '17 Larry roasha 1
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Jul '17 AssAssassin 33

Grand Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Haven Mortgages