Woman arrested for false bomb report ...

Woman arrested for false bomb report in Casnovia

There are 28 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Sep 27, 2007, titled Woman arrested for false bomb report in Casnovia. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

GRAND HAVEN - Michgan State Police arrested Nancy L. Kalkman of Casnovia in connection with a false police report regarding a bomb in Casnovia on July 18th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#26 Oct 2, 2007
friend of family wrote:
this is crap that the news makes mrs. k look like an idiot and no she had no idea that it was a toy
Please read the article posted on this thread in a comment. If she thought it was real, why in the WORLD would she put it in her car, drive down the road, drive home, AND THEN call the cops?
scambuster

United States

#27 Oct 2, 2007
Well if she is not lying about thinking it's a toy, then wouldn't it take a complete moron to put a real explosive device into her car and drive back and forth with it?

I vote for 2 labels... Idiot, or Liar.

Either way, she wasted the time and money of MANY people with her mistake. She needs to pay.
Happy Casnovia Resident

Caledonia, MI

#28 Oct 2, 2007
she has my sympathy! teenagers are more than a handful!! my own included!!
Kris

Kalamazoo, MI

#29 Oct 3, 2007
I believe that jail time, as we all know it would just be too expensive for us, we should ask for restatution to all that was involved. The people that had to be evacuated, all state officials, fire rescue, all costs that the state tax payers have to put out.
Phyllis

United States

#30 Oct 4, 2007
Jail would be an even bigger waste of tax payers dollars. She should be fined and should pay back the state for the costs incurred as well as the hassle for the evacuees.
I KNOW

San Diego, CA

#31 Oct 17, 2007
Happy Casnovia Resident wrote:
she has my sympathy! teenagers are more than a handful!! my own included!!
Trust me, the teenager was put through a very disturbed and abusive life there. He is now out of that harmful environment and in a healthy one. Obvouisly the court ageed.
Casnovia man

Grand Rapids, MI

#32 Jun 23, 2009
she is dumb..Evil and was out to get him

Since: Jun 09

Longmont, CO

#33 Jun 25, 2009
Casnovia man wrote:
she is dumb..Evil and was out to get him
You sure traveled way back to dig this one up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murder warrant issued against Detroit man in Mu... Oct 4 Larry roasha 1
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Jul '17 AssAssassin 33
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May '17 Rick 1
News Jessica Heeringa found: This guy started the rumor (Jun '13) Apr '17 A friend 5
Scagel place (Mar '17) Mar '17 Auld Skool 1
News BH Leaders Call For Action To Save Local Schools (Jan '17) Jan '17 marvinlzinn 1
News Park Twp. Man Sentenced in Drive-By Shooting (Nov '16) Nov '16 Go Blue Forever 1

Grand Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Haven Mortgages