Tuffpup

Loudon, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2013
I am trying to find the location of the famous knife maker William Scagel. I am thinking about a trip up there this summer but I cannot find an address for his Dogwood Nub shop. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Brad Butler

Swartz Creek, MI

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Wm Scagel is past tense. Good luck searching for one of his blades. He also made many other things, but they are all highly saught after.
Brad Butler

Swartz Creek, MI

#3 Nov 14, 2013
History Guy

Madison, TN

#4 Jan 20, 2014
It really amazes me that there is so little interest in Mr. Scagel's contribution to American history and craftmanship in the Fruitport area! One would think that there would be an exhibit or something to celebrate the legacy this man left to the state of Michigan!
William Scagel Junior

Chicago, IL

#5 Jan 21, 2014
PaPa made me proud.
He made knives.
He talked knives.
He breathed knives.
He lusted knives.
He had a 1 legged hooker from france swallow his knife.
He ate, sleeped and shit knives.
He used to poke me in the buttox with his blade edge instead of spank me when i misbehaved.
Peeny Pablo

Hammond, IN

#6 Mar 19, 2014
Hi, I have a massive green wart on my penis. I was thinking about slicing into it with one of the great William Scagel knives.

It is my understanding that the legendary cutting power of his blades will slice though my penile puss bucket like butter.

Does anyone the best method to sterilize the blade?

Also, upon cutting, will the puss be edible?
William Scagel JR

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 16, 2014
Peeny Pablo wrote:
Hi, I have a massive green wart on my penis. I was thinking about slicing into it with one of the great William Scagel knives.
It is my understanding that the legendary cutting power of his blades will slice though my penile puss bucket like butter.
Does anyone the best method to sterilize the blade?
Also, upon cutting, will the puss be edible?
Youd be better off utilizing the complete power of Scagels grace by just slicing your whole dammed cock off and shoving it down your throat.
Christ Bearer

Lansing, IL

#8 Apr 30, 2014
William Scagel JR wrote:
<quoted text>
Youd be better off utilizing the complete power of Scagels grace by just slicing your whole dammed cock off and shoving it down your throat.
I found your advice to be most helpful. By using the complete power of Scagels grace, I was able to slice through the tip with the slightest flick of the wrist. I will keep it in a jar for future consumption.

Not even the talon of an eagle birthed by Jesus himself could possess the cutting power of a blade forged in the fires of Mount Scagel.

Thanks to you sir, from this day forth, I will be using the glorious blades of Scagel for all future penile cuttings.

5 stars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful Grand Haven Lighthouse. (Aug '08) Dec 14 Go Blue Forever 13
Holland Museum opens exhibit of Nazi propaganda... (Apr '14) Dec 13 for sure 22
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Nov '14 dave 19
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Nov '14 Whitechick 27
Holland man found sleeping in Mason County hote... Oct '14 disco stu 2
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
Man came to door wanting me to vote Sep '14 backdrop001 1
Grand Haven Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Haven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Haven

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST