Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Proposal 2

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

994 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

really

Washington, MI

#266 Sep 30, 2012
friendofjason wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had a boy, that boy would look like these criminals.
LOL, LOL, LOL..Valid point Chicago!!!!Gang bangers resemble community organizers to a certain extent... Gangs of a feather flock together....
really

Washington, MI

#268 Sep 30, 2012
friendofjason wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Mr. Obama said
I just had a idea now that Obama is a drunk in the White House and makes his own beer. He should have a beer summit with Al Qaeda. That way there he can smooth things over In Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Somalia, Egypt, China, Russia, etc. lord help us!!!!
I'm thinking Hooka summit...Smoke til you chill!!!

How could anyone think Obama has a clue about foreign policy...He won't even talk to foreign leaders so as not to draw attention to his failed,dangerous foreign policy...
Clayton

Chicago, IL

#269 Sep 30, 2012
friendofjason wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had a boy, that boy would look like these criminals.
Can't happen. He has no X chromosome. Have you ever seen him throw a ball?
Buford

Cleveland, OH

#271 Oct 2, 2012
If you steal a $10.00 item,you might ver ell steal much more,when given the opportunity.I'm not a goody 2 shoes. I learned my lessons the hard way.Wo really wants a thief in charge.don't we have enough of that in politics now?
hey

Mio, MI

#273 Oct 17, 2012
vote yes

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#274 Oct 27, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, LOL, LOL..Valid point Chicago!!!!Gang bangers resemble community organizers to a certain extent... Gangs of a feather flock together....
..HOW ABOUT, MITT'S GANG AT BAIN... www.bainport.com ...THEY SELL DREAMS....
really

Washington, MI

#275 Oct 28, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..HOW ABOUT, MITT'S GANG AT BAIN... www.bainport.com ...THEY SELL DREAMS....
Not really!!!! They invest in companies with their own PRIVATE capitol and help business succeed!!!

Barack Obama wastes taxpayer money on loser projects that go bankrupt to pay off his cronies like George Soros and Hypocrite Al Gore!!!!It's Un-American for the government to have it's greasy hands in private business!!!!
really

Washington, MI

#276 Oct 28, 2012
Barack Obama needs to stick to what he is paid for ...Protecting this country and it's Ambassadors...Unfortunately he fell asleep on that responsibility...Too busy with the View ,Leno and other ridiculous talk shows which he thnks are the correct place to talk important government business..He might as well get the facebook page fired up and communicate with messages so he does not have to be accountable to anyone!!!!

If we wanted Jerry Lewis we could have brought him out of retirement and made him the president..

We need a SERIOUS LEADERSHIP!!!!

Romney/ Ryan for the sake of the country!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#277 Oct 28, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>Not really!!!! They invest in companies with their own PRIVATE capitol and help business succeed!!!
Barack Obama wastes taxpayer money on loser projects that go bankrupt to pay off his cronies like George Soros and Hypocrite Al Gore!!!!It's Un-American for the government to have it's greasy hands in private business!!!!
Please pay attention...Sensata set a profit record of over $500,000, in this year's 2nd quarter....is that not succeding enough? At what point, would we agree, it is all about greed?....
really

Washington, MI

#280 Oct 28, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Please pay attention...Sensata set a profit record of over $500,000, in this year's 2nd quarter....is that not succeding enough? At what point, would we agree, it is all about greed?....
I thought Sensata was about outsourcing , now you say they are too greedy...I think you are too greedy...You want to take everything away from hard working middle class Americans ... If a business is successful, the employees still have a job.. If you take their profits from them you are stealing middle class jobs...

You Kooks want to take our gas away, our oil away, our coal away, our 16oz drinks away, our Doctors away, our salt away,our inheritence away,our guns away, OUR FREEKIN COUNTRY AWAY!!!!

You are the greedy one!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#281 Oct 29, 2012
Are these truly, any cross sample of current Michigan voters?
really

Washington, MI

#282 Oct 29, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Are these truly, any cross sample of current Michigan voters?
I truly hope you are not a cross sample..Most still are interested in the freedom we are guaranteed by the constitution...We don't want a dictator telling us how much energy we can use and how much salt we can eat and sticking their overreachng nose into all our business...

We want the government to do it's job and protect us and balance the budget but, then....... LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!
TROY

Troy, MI

#283 Oct 29, 2012
really wrote:
We need a SERIOUS LEADERSHIP!!!!
Romney/ Ryan for the sake of the country!!!!
Oh thank you for the morning laughs.
Seriously.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#286 Nov 3, 2012
Right wrote:
Well....If you chose NOT to steal the $10 effing item, then you will have nothing to worry about now will you!
GOOD POINT!!! Everybody should think about that next year when they are contemplating stealing that $10 loaf of bread!!! LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#287 Nov 3, 2012
Seems Bill Clinton has done a fine job, campaigning for the President....leads me to wonder, what help GW Bush might be, for Mitt Romney's campaign?
Elephant

Iowa Falls, IA

#289 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Seems Bill Clinton has done a fine job, campaigning for the President....leads me to wonder, what help GW Bush might be, for Mitt Romney's campaign?
Bush would probably be a strong negative and that's probably why you don't see too much of him. McSame is also a negative, but his son, McSame Lite, is running for president so we do hear from him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#290 Nov 3, 2012
Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush would probably be a strong negative and that's probably why you don't see too much of him. McSame is also a negative, but his son, McSame Lite, is running for president so we do hear from him.
Why but...that would.....that would be akin to blaming.....dare i say, blaming GW in some respect?
Really

Holland, MI

#291 Nov 3, 2012
Elephant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush would probably be a strong negative and that's probably why you don't see too much of him. McSame is also a negative, but his son, McSame Lite, is running for president so we do hear from him.
Nice try. GW hasn't endorsed anyone or been seen very much for 4 years. Seems he has more class in his pinky than the entire left has in their bodies. He hasn't even said anything against Obama at all. But, I rather doubt that you and your windy whiner friends will give GW any credit whatsoever. After all, he doesn't fit the "community organizer, blame everyone else" mold you folks are so very fond of.
Elephant

Iowa Falls, IA

#292 Nov 3, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Why but...that would.....that would be akin to blaming.....dare i say, blaming GW in some respect?
Read my lips, "NO MORE BUSHES."

PS>I blame GW for quite a bit.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#293 Nov 3, 2012
..Hey, don't get me wrong...I've had alotta good bush, too....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holland man found sleeping in Mason County hote... Oct 7 disco stu 2
Grand Haven doesnt like black people (Oct '12) Sep 25 jazzycat 26
Grand Rapids man robbed at Nunica Rest Stop (Jan '09) Sep '14 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 7
Man came to door wanting me to vote Sep '14 backdrop001 1
Jessica Heeringa (Aug '13) Sep '14 Prayers for Jessica 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Grand Haven, MI (Jan '12) Sep '14 Sneaky Pete 17
A strong spirit: 'Save Our City' hosts health s... Aug '14 lonewolf 1
Grand Haven Dating
Find my Match

Grand Haven Jobs

Grand Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Haven News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Haven

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]