Dennis Edwards, Grand Haven Department of Public Safety director, put on administrative leave

Nov 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MLive.com

Department of Public Safety Director Dennis Edwards has been placed on administrative leave, City Manager Pat McGinnis said Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Amused Bystander

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

I find it very interesting that Dennis Edwards is replaced by a man who allegedly was caught running around the sand dunes a few years ago naked. Is Capt. Yonker sure he is able to do the job, or is his attention on his own problems?

This little town seems to have a lot of trouble with their police force and it's antics.
Sandman

Westbrook, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

It doesnt suprise me that Edwards is finally placed on leave for something. Ive heard from numerous people how he has given out background info to old school friends.
As far as Yonker! We dont need a naked gun running around.
Amused Moron

Wayland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

It's not the same person moron. You're thinking of a former sheriffs deputy, RANDY Yonker. No relation.
Unbelievable

Grand Haven, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

You know, there is always something to hide in Grand Haven politics. Same "secrets" happened when Scott Stinebower was let go from the Y Center. Just let the truth out so it doesn't look like the city is hiding something that they have done.
Susie Langlois

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

There has to be more to this story than a speed limit issue. If not, it appears that some administrative personel has tooo much time on their hands. Get over yourselves already!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Haven Discussions

Search the Grand Haven Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
William Scagel home (Feb '13) Apr 16 William Scagel JR 7
Holland Museum opens exhibit of Nazi propaganda... Apr 15 Roger Plafkin 2
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 109
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Mar 27 rider 5,463
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 rider 301
Artist Jose Narezo dies (Dec '08) Mar 24 Thomas Wharton 21
Jessica Heeringa (Aug '13) Mar '14 Johnny Face Puncher 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Haven Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE