Quixtar sues for disparaging remarks ...

Quixtar sues for disparaging remarks in blogs, forums

There are 84 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Oct 14, 2007, titled Quixtar sues for disparaging remarks in blogs, forums. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

GRAND HAVEN, Mich. - Quixtar is suing 30 people who anonymously posted disparaging remarks about the direct-marketing company in blogs and online forums.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bfrittsroe

Chicago, IL

#84 Aug 27, 2008
That is an interesting concept.. but I prefer to let the churches alone.. It would encourage home studies more... What gets me though is that the average IBO only makes $120 per month( per the Qtar IBO website) which amounts to less than $1500 per year... and those very same people are writing off their taxes tons more money than they ever make.. they are abusing the tax system. My friend writes off his PC and his gas and his 'training' and those brainwashing tapes and hotel meetings ( yes they cost money) and all kinds of stuff and the trips to national conventions to meet the few and the elite crowds that actually make money so they say ( he has been going for years without making enough to justify his going) ... If you add up the expenses versus the earnings .. you get a lot of red.. but the government lets these hobbiests keep writing off without making money for years and years and years.. The government ought to cut them off after five years if they can't have their income exceed their expenses in that time... There are too many brainwashed folks in the business that are getting taken and someone needs to cut them off for their own good so they can get into good money making businesses that can prosper America. My friend is totally brainwashed and if you put the sales price of a $1 grocery item next to the same $5 item from Quixtar he would still tell you it's cheaper to buy the $5 item.. he can't even perceive anymore.. total brainwashing.. it's amazing how the mind can be manipulated ..
bfrittsroe

Chicago, IL

#85 Aug 30, 2008
I was asked outside this blog.. I get a lot of questions outside this blog from non-quixtar folks... " How can a person lose money ?" Easy... yes they get to use the products.. but the products cost three to four times the price I pay for comparable items at Wal-mart and other grocery stores... so if your grocery bill for the year for a single man is $3000 for the year .. then you are paying $9000 for the same goods and you don't get any tax write-offs on your groceries.. unless you want a federal tax evasion charge on your conscience. Why would your grocery bill go up so much? Because they brainwash you into using 100% use of the products.. the brainwashing scheme encourages you to use as many products as they can sell you. I knew a man that actually bought things he couldn't even use.. he bought dishwashing liquid and didn't own a dishwasher ( and I might add that he never will own one as long as he stays in that business... I have never lived anywhere without one personally).....so How do they lose money? If you are feeding a family of 3 or 4 persons and using 100% of the products, then your grocery bill will be 3-4 times higher and that is money never seen again from your after-tax income from your real job.. and not a tax writeoff and gone forever... because of the brainwashing scheme...... And yes most of the items that they sell are found in equal quality or better for cheaper at the local grocery store.... only 2 or 3 items in the entire product lineup were not readily available at my local grocery store.. out of the entire product line..
Bev

Lansing, IL

#86 Aug 21, 2009
Be warned. Amway is full of con men and con women. Be careful..I found out how much one of these cons really makes... less than $30 per month after five years in the business. Probably less than a dollar an hour. He is probably getting the $30 from his own purchases too. He is so brainwashed and so desparate for the love of his upline that he stays in the business. They get others in and don't tell them how little they actually make. They lie by ommission. Amway cons come in all forms, they are leaders in churches, they work for Bible groups, they are teachers... They can be honest in all other ways.. but they can still fall victim to the con and live for the con game. The group I met told me I would be better off spending time in their business than in my engineering job that makes over $50,000 per year ... they lied to me so many times it isn't funny... they went to my church, the biggest church in Rockford, they hand out Bibles and they con in Amway during the week... It would have destroyed my life and my career if I had listened to them at all.
Mary

Lansing, IL

#87 Aug 30, 2009
Total after-tax income from Amway Quixtar IBO here in Illinois was reported in August 2009 as only $8 per month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Fri SPLAT 21
News Grand Haven man bound over in election forgery ... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News Senate-passed Detroit School plan 'farce,' 'cow... Jun '16 bozo 1
News Ottawa County Church Engulfed in Flames HOLLAND... May '16 District 1 1
News Christine Workman's mug shot from the Muskegon ... Apr '16 WhoDat 1
News These Lake Michigan beaches are getting more sa... Apr '16 next 1
Michigan Sex Offenders Release (Jun '09) Jan '16 aurelius 25

Grand Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance