Michigan Supreme Court
Posted in the Grand Haven Forum
#1 Sep 6, 2012
Short Film And Discussion by Bridget Mary McCormack will discuss the impact of decisions by the Republican controlled Supreme Court.
Monday September 17,
Louis A McMurray Conference Center
2624 6th Street, Muskegon Heights
1. voted to tax seniors' pensions
2. ruled to allow computers to foreclose on people's homes without human review
3. ruled against a workplace rape victim who asserted her work environment was unsafe.
4. sided with Big Oil and corporations by allowing polluters to pollute, leaving cost of clean up to tax payers
5. ruled in favor of the powerful special interests over 80% of the time
Add your comments below
|Jennifer Poole||Jan 25||Laughing Out Loud||1|
|New Mary Lawhon ??||Jan 25||Laughing Out Loud||1|
|'Okay to be White' signs popping up in Grand Haven||Dec '17||The Lord||5|
|looking for Dennis J Curtis (Apr '11)||Dec '17||Curtistheresa||2|
|GH sucks (Jul '13)||Dec '17||Lolz||3|
|Review: Misty Connor||Nov '17||MISTY ANN CONNOR||3|
|Brutal assault of gay teen videotaped, cops see...||Nov '17||Aspirin Between M...||6|
Find what you want!
Search Grand Haven Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC