Muskegon Co. officials investigating alleged deer poaching

There are 4 comments on the Grand Haven Tribune story from Jul 11, 2009, titled Muskegon Co. officials investigating alleged deer poaching. In it, Grand Haven Tribune reports that:

The Muskegon County Prosecutor's office will review a case and determine whether charges will be brought against a Grand Haven man who allegedly killed deer within the city's limits.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grand Haven Tribune.

Citizen

Waukegan, IL

#1 Jul 20, 2009
Subject Deer Poaching!!!!!!!

Friends, I request you write Mr. Tague (tagueto@co.muskegon.mi.us) to prosecute Mr John Nedderman 150 Crescent Dr. Grand Haven Michigan to the fullest extent of the law. Mr. Nedderma’s utter and complete disrespect for wildlife is one matter, to endanger the lives of the citizens of Grand Haven is unconscionable. I ask with utmost respect, Mr Tague immediately announce publicly this illegal activity. I also would like to inform you that Mr.Loren Loschutz is running for Grand Haven City Council and is being supported by Mr Nedderman. This can only lead me to the believe that Mr Loschutz condones the illegal behavior of Mr.Nedderman and certainly is not someone Grand Haven would want on their council.

Do we really want to live in a society where bureaucrats meet behind closed doors to arbitrarily decide how many of each species are allowed to live, then send technicians out to mark the few chosen to survive as ornamental reminders of a bygone era, doomed to move among us as freaks festooned with the trappings of their utter domination by humans? Do we want to cover the eyes and ears of our children as unsuspecting animals are methodically executed in our neighbors' backyards?

Living amongst us are many people who, through wise plant choices, and skillful use of fencing and deer repellents, enjoy beautiful gardens without causing harm to anyone. Mass killing and extreme control of our indigenous wildlife is neither necessary, nor ethical, nor safe. And if it is scientific at all, it represents science at its most twisted.

VOTE NO TO MR. LOSCHUTZ FOR CITY COUNCIL GRAND HAVEN,MICHIGAN...... his supporters are criminals
Citizen

Waukegan, IL

#2 Jul 21, 2009
Grand Haven City Council aware of deer poaching for months!! No warning sent out to Citizens living in vicinity of cemetery, city workers asked to bury dead deer as quickly as possible!

I request you write Mr. Tague (tagueto@co.muskegon.mi.us) to prosecute Mr John Nedderman 150 Crescent Dr. Grand Haven Michigan to the fullest extent of the law. Mr. Nedderma’s utter and complete disrespect for wildlife is one matter, to endanger the lives of the citizens of Grand Haven is unconscionable. I ask with utmost respect, Mr Tague immediately announce publicly this illegal activity. I also would like to inform you that Mr.Loren Loschutz is running for Grand Haven City Council and is being supported by Mr Nedderman. This can only lead me to the believe that Mr Loschutz condones the illegal behavior of Mr.Nedderman and certainly is not someone Grand Haven would want on their council.

Do we really want to live in a society where bureaucrats meet behind closed doors to arbitrarily decide how many of each species are allowed to live, then send technicians out to mark the few chosen to survive as ornamental reminders of a bygone era, doomed to move among us as freaks festooned with the trappings of their utter domination by humans? Do we want to cover the eyes and ears of our children as unsuspecting animals are methodically executed in our neighbors' backyards?

Living amongst us are many people who, through wise plant choices, and skillful use of fencing and deer repellents, enjoy beautiful gardens without causing harm to anyone. Mass killing and extreme control of our indigenous wildlife is neither necessary, nor ethical, nor safe. And if it is scientific at all, it represents science at its most twisted.

VOTE NO TO MR. LOSCHUTZ FOR CITY COUNCIL GRAND HAVEN,MICHIGAN...... some of his supporters are criminals
deerrunner

Grand Haven, MI

#3 Jul 21, 2009
Unbelievable that the city would not let citizens know that someone was firing a rifle in the city limits!!! That cemetery always has kids, walkers, runners and the like in it. Gee, I wonder where Mr. Loschutz stands -......we have enough corruption on the board without him adding to it!
Citizen

Waukegan, IL

#4 Jul 23, 2009
Grand Haven City Council aware of deer poaching for months!! No warning sent out to Citizens living in vicinity of cemetery, city workers asked to bury dead deer as quickly as possible!

I request you write Mr. Tague (tagueto@co.muskegon.mi.us) to prosecute Mr John Nedderman 150 Crescent Dr. Grand Haven Michigan to the fullest extent of the law. Mr. Nedderman’s utter and complete disrespect for wildlife is one matter, to endanger the lives of the citizens of Grand Haven is unconscionable. I ask with utmost respect, Mr Tague immediately announce publicly this illegal activity. I also would like to inform you that Mr.Loren Loschutz is running for Grand Haven City Council and is being supported by Mr Nedderman. This can only lead me to the believe that Mr Loschutz condones the illegal behavior of Mr.Nedderman and certainly is not someone Grand Haven would want on their council.

VOTE NO TO MR. LOTHSCHUTZ FOR CITY COUNCIL GRAND HAVEN,MICHIGAN...... some of his supporters are criminals

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top 5 things to do in Muskegon area this week: ... Apr 13 benny 1
News Homicide in Muskegon Heights (Jan '09) Mar '15 hydra-blast 54
Diversity in Grand Haven? No thank you! Mar '15 Whitechick 1
Debate: Ferguson - Spring Lake, MI Feb '15 Dale 1
Is your veterinarian a GOOD veterinarian??? (Feb '06) Jan '15 Go Blue Forever 16
iCare Repair Jan '15 Jeff 2
What happened to Joellen Coon? (Apr '13) Jan '15 Joey D 20
More from around the web

Grand Haven People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]