2nd brother sentenced in double murder

2nd brother sentenced in double murder

There are 6 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Apr 20, 2009, titled 2nd brother sentenced in double murder. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

The second of two brothers has been sentenced in connection with a double murder at a Grand Haven jewelry store.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

They way I see it

Troy, MI

#1 Apr 20, 2009
Well -when you kill you have to face the music.
rock

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2009
Im INNOCENT!!!
Caledonia mom

Southfield, MI

#4 Apr 20, 2009
I bet their mama is so proud of those boys! Thank God they are where they belong now.
RSC

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Apr 20, 2009
Everyone in prison is innocent aren't they?:-)
overisel

Zeeland, MI

#6 Apr 22, 2009
I noticed that niether brother blamed the other. so they must be innocent now that everyone believes NOT also noticed that neither one said they were not there but knew who really did it but criminals code of silence prevails glad they have something to take with them to prison
Howie Feldersnatch

Spring Lake, MI

#7 Apr 26, 2009
Worthless "brothas." What do you expect. They're the #1 export of Muskegon Heights. If you see a "brotha" walking around in Grand Haven, and he isn't pushing a lawnmower or holding a rake, call 911. Let's get pro-active people! Manditory sterilization for inmates, and their welfare "mommas." Let's stop this plague before it gets any worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Effort to fund Ottawa County bike lane successful Jul 26 District 1 14
News Top 5 things to do this weekend Jul 23 District 1 1
News Western Michigan woman sends 17,000 valentines ... (Feb '06) Jul 15 Da Doo Ron Ron 5
News Holland Goes 20 Days Without Rain (Jul '12) Jul 13 bonds77 16
State Park Jul 4 dlb10 1
News Homicide in Muskegon Heights (Jan '09) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 55
Debate: Gay Marriage - Grand Haven, MI (Jan '12) Jun '15 Go Blue Forever 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Haven Mortgages