Dear leader

Kinder, LA

#148 May 9, 2013
I know the hearings on Benghazi are killing you libs right now,,,
obozo the liar

Ville Platte, LA

#149 May 10, 2013
Dear leader wrote:
I know the hearings on Benghazi are killing you libs right now,,,
Liar, liar, pants on fire! Even the lamestream media are digging up dirt on the slimebag in chief!
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...
Family Values Screwed

Church Point, LA

#150 May 10, 2013
Dear leader wrote:
I know the hearings on Benghazi are killing you libs right now,,,
No, not even close.

It is a highly political witch hunt, which is why main stream media reports it as NEWS rather than a day long soap opera. There was NO smoking gun as Fox News had promised (as I have heard).

Four lives were lost, a shame. What about all the loss of life in NY, Washington and PA on 9/11/2001? Look at all the advance warnings that were given then. This happened on AMERICAN SOIL. Based on what is going on now, you would think that Bush and Cheney was water boarded, tarred and feathered and shot at dawn for starting a war in Iraq based on lies!

I read on the internet that when the attack started, Ambdr. Stevens phoned Mr. Hicks three times before he picked up the phone. If this is true, it would explain why he was so emotional at the hearings. He started his statement by repeating all the "good job" comments he got right after it happened, but doesn't he remember "Great Job Brownie" then the truth came out?

Another thing that was stated was there was a lawyer on the streets the night of the attack that said he came across a group of young men chanting about the video (which started the protests in Egypt and Tripoli).

Also, heard that the gate was NOT locked after the last guest left. The attack started minutes later.

I would love to hear what happened that night from someone who was actually there; no drama, just facts.

Based on everything I have heard and read, it seems like the ball was dropped by the some of the same people who are pointing fingers at others today. Covering their @ss time?

We need to learn from this. With hindsight, why the hell did Stevens and the others stay in that bldg./town if they thought it was so unsafe??????????
obozo the liar

Ville Platte, LA

#151 May 10, 2013
Dear leader wrote:
I know the hearings on Benghazi are killing you libs right now,,,


Now lookee here! All of king obozo's groupies and sheeples sins are coming to roost.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irs-apologizes...
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#152 May 11, 2013
The sad thing is, while four lives were lost; the majority of people in the US feel that this is a disgusting GOP attempt to tarnish Hillary Clinton. It seems to be more about dirty politics than anything. There is NO "smoking gun" so get back to work!

Keep in mind, all this wasted time/MONEY in these hearings is about "talking points in a VERY fluid situation", not facts.

The fact is: Not enough attention was paid to security/safety by all parties concerned. This is shameful.

To honor the four lives lost, we need to do better in the future!
TJB

Iowa, LA

#153 May 11, 2013
Family Values Screwed wrote:
The sad thing is, while four lives were lost; the majority of people in the US feel that this is a disgusting GOP attempt to tarnish Hillary Clinton. It seems to be more about dirty politics than anything. There is NO "smoking gun" so get back to work!
Keep in mind, all this wasted time/MONEY in these hearings is about "talking points in a VERY fluid situation", not facts.
The fact is: Not enough attention was paid to security/safety by all parties concerned. This is shameful.
To honor the four lives lost, we need to do better in the future!
Your right,not enough attention paid to security and guess who was in charge,yes the old dog face Hillary!!!!Speaking tarnish,how can you tarnish a name that has never had any credibility in the first place.These are the most immoral people in the world,Obama having homosexual affairs,smoking dope,borrowing money and making shady deal with a known terrorist Bill Ayers.What has happened to this country!!!They have gotten caught lying and covering up,stay tuned more to come!!!!
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#154 May 11, 2013
TJB wrote:
<quoted text>Your right,not enough attention paid to security and guess who was in charge,yes the old dog face Hillary!!!!Speaking tarnish,how can you tarnish a name that has never had any credibility in the first place.These are the most immoral people in the world,Obama having homosexual affairs,smoking dope,borrowing money and making shady deal with a known terrorist Bill Ayers.What has happened to this country!!!They have gotten caught lying and covering up,stay tuned more to come!!!!
As usual, you missed the point.

Chris Stevens, and others there, were veterans of this type of work. WAS NOT their first Rodeo. So why didn't they leave if it was so unsafe? Why did he conduct business as usual on that day (9/11)if he was so worried (receiving visitors)? Why was the attack on that day? Why were there reports of protestors in the streets, if there were none? Who knows and is willing to tell the truth?

Again, the GOP in Congress is FULLY invested in a witch hunt to find something to attach to Hillary Clinton (they are afraid of her running in 2016 - makes it political). It will backfire because, to date, nothing is tied to her nor Obama. Obama called it an "ACT OF TERROR" from the beginning!!! Even Mitt Romney got it WRONG and was corrected during a debate, remember?

What people should be enraged about is "NOT ENOUGH TIME IS BEING SPENT ON ISSUES OF TODAY" that affect every American! Congress is wasting time/money on "talking points". Terror is Terror is Terror whether it is about a video or about the USA invading countries in the name of "oil" under the lies of WMD. There. Let's move on!

As a reminder, Obama is NOT a dictator. He does NOT set policy nor schedule appointments with regard to abortions. The majority of Americans support a woman's right to make decisions about her body.(It has come to light that even GOP are in favor of abortion when it cramps their lifestyle.) Until people, as a whole, support birth (God's greatest gift to mankind), abortion will be around.

W. is an alcoholic. Hate him?

The rest of your claims are just plain stupid!
Dear leader

Ville Platte, LA

#155 May 11, 2013
obozo the liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Now lookee here! All of king obozo's groupies and sheeples sins are coming to roost.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/irs-apologizes...
OMG, this is rich!
Even the liberals propaganda machine, msnbc has to report on this and the "scrubbed talking points" about Benghazi.
GOP witch hunt my a$$!
It's hilarious watching the liberal rats abandoning the sinking ship that is obozo's second term. From the debacle that is ObamaCare to gun control and everything in between.
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#156 May 11, 2013
Dear leader wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, this is rich!
Even the liberals propaganda machine, msnbc has to report on this and the "scrubbed talking points" about Benghazi.
GOP witch hunt my a$$!
It's hilarious watching the liberal rats abandoning the sinking ship that is obozo's second term. From the debacle that is ObamaCare to gun control and everything in between.
What are you drinking?

Watched Jindal's speech, from yesterday. Still urging GOP to "stop being the stupid party". Didn't you get the memo? Bragging about the changes he has made to education in LA, but failed to talk about the lawsuits and judgments. Apparently he knew he was talking to the "uninformed stupid party and could get away with it". LOL
TJB

Iowa, LA

#157 May 11, 2013
Family Values Screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you drinking?
Watched Jindal's speech, from yesterday. Still urging GOP to "stop being the stupid party". Didn't you get the memo? Bragging about the changes he has made to education in LA, but failed to talk about the lawsuits and judgments. Apparently he knew he was talking to the "uninformed stupid party and could get away with it". LOL
Is that all u got,resorting to name calling like a child!!!
Dear leader

Ville Platte, LA

#158 May 11, 2013
Family Values Screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you drinking?
Watched Jindal's speech, from yesterday. Still urging GOP to "stop being the stupid party". Didn't you get the memo? Bragging about the changes he has made to education in LA, but failed to talk about the lawsuits and judgments. Apparently he knew he was talking to the "uninformed stupid party and could get away with it". LOL
Here you go again...
Don't believe your lying eyes. Makes no difference to me. Your want to be dictator's lies and machinations are coming to light. He's just another hack who would do ANYTHING to hang on to his perceived power. This admin. Is well known for threats against the press. Well someone besides Fox News finally grew some cajones!
...and I'm enjoying every minute of it. LMAO
Dear leader

Ville Platte, LA

#159 May 11, 2013
TJB wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all u got,resorting to name calling like a child!!!
Indeed! When you are in denial, attack.
He/she has learned well at the altar of "dear leader obama".
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#160 May 11, 2013
TJB wrote:
<quoted text>Is that all u got,resorting to name calling like a child!!!
"uninformed" is what the studies have concluded about people who watch Fox News only.

"stop being the stupid party" is B. Jindal's quote.

Not making things up; only reporting.
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#161 May 11, 2013
Dear leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! When you are in denial, attack.
He/she has learned well at the altar of "dear leader obama".
Unlike you people, I don't "worship" Obama but rather respect what he is trying to do for the Middle and poor working class. Obamacares is a great start, but we still have work to do.

He is trying, with NO help from the GOP in Congress, to level the playing field for small business. GOP wants Corporate America to take over with China like workforce (long hours, little pay and no benefits).

Obama cares about the future and wants to invest in Green energy. Wouldn't it be great if we had a leader on the state level that had forward thinking ideas?

GOP is working over time to trash Hilary Clinton and doing away with OT pay for employees. How is that going to stimulate the economy? But it will put more money in corporate pockets and the GOP will be rewarded with Lobbyist jobs. They are raising the retirement age, while not creating enough jobs. They want to turn Medicare over to voucher program so you will not be able to afford health insurance and DIE sooner (which is why they want to get rid of Medicaid). Keep in mind, they are doing this to the very people who work to provide products/services their whole lives!

That's right, they are keeping you busy with "stupid" while they screw you over.
blah blah blah blah Blah

Ville Platte, LA

#162 May 11, 2013
Family Values Screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you people, I don't "worship" Obama but rather respect what he is trying to do for the Middle and poor working class. Obamacares is a great start, but we still have work to do.
He is trying, with NO help from the GOP in Congress, to level the playing field for small business. GOP wants Corporate America to take over with China like workforce (long hours, little pay and no benefits).
Obama cares about the future and wants to invest in Green energy. Wouldn't it be great if we had a leader on the state level that had forward thinking ideas?
GOP is working over time to trash Hilary Clinton and doing away with OT pay for employees. How is that going to stimulate the economy? But it will put more money in corporate pockets and the GOP will be rewarded with Lobbyist jobs. They are raising the retirement age, while not creating enough jobs. They want to turn Medicare over to voucher program so you will not be able to afford health insurance and DIE sooner (which is why they want to get rid of Medicaid). Keep in mind, they are doing this to the very people who work to provide products/services their whole lives!
That's right, they are keeping you busy with "stupid" while they screw you over.
Hillary doesn't need anybody to trash her. She does a fine job on her own.
obama is a failure as a human being, much less a president. Helpful to small business? uh, uh, uh. They didn't build that own their own. Keep on living in your fantasy world while hard working people pay for your entitlement mentality. Eventually, we will have enough of taking care of losers like you. You want the good things in life? Simple. Get a damned J.O.B.
TJB

Iowa, LA

#163 May 11, 2013
It is all starting to unravel,the lies,deceit and immoral behavior.The Lib nuts working for the IRS got busted targeting conservative groups ,wow,this is the kind of stuff that was going on in Germany when Hitler was in power..Then they tried to lie about it but the paper trail is gaining fast!!!!
dear leader

Ville Platte, LA

#164 May 11, 2013
Family Values Screwed wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you people, I don't "worship" Obama but rather respect what he is trying to do for the Middle and poor working class. Obamacares is a great start, but we still have work to do.
He is trying, with NO help from the GOP in Congress, to level the playing field for small business. GOP wants Corporate America to take over with China like workforce (long hours, little pay and no benefits).
Obama cares about the future and wants to invest in Green energy. Wouldn't it be great if we had a leader on the state level that had forward thinking ideas?
GOP is working over time to trash Hilary Clinton and doing away with OT pay for employees. How is that going to stimulate the economy? But it will put more money in corporate pockets and the GOP will be rewarded with Lobbyist jobs. They are raising the retirement age, while not creating enough jobs. They want to turn Medicare over to voucher program so you will not be able to afford health insurance and DIE sooner (which is why they want to get rid of Medicaid). Keep in mind, they are doing this to the very people who work to provide products/services their whole lives!
That's right, they are keeping you busy with "stupid" while they screw you over.
This is so, you...
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
TJB

Iowa, LA

#165 May 11, 2013
dear leader wrote:
<quoted text>
This is so, you...
http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/20...
Wow,it describes that CP Topix liberal troll to a T!!!!LOL,Maybe she can make a copy and read it everyday to get off on a good foot,LOL
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#166 May 11, 2013
TJB wrote:
It is all starting to unravel,the lies,deceit and immoral behavior.The Lib nuts working for the IRS got busted targeting conservative groups ,wow,this is the kind of stuff that was going on in Germany when Hitler was in power..Then they tried to lie about it but the paper trail is gaining fast!!!!
WOW, now you know how we felt when all that GOP tampering with the vote was going on! Hurts doesn't it?

LOL

The strange part about the IRS holding back on exempt status is because they wanted to make certain all these groups were not being backed by billionaires NOT WANTING TO PAY TAXES. You should be commending the IRS employees for going the extra mile because your tax rate may have gone up to make up the loss in revenue. Ever thought about that?
Family Values Screwed

Branch, LA

#167 May 11, 2013
blah blah blah blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary doesn't need anybody to trash her. She does a fine job on her own.
obama is a failure as a human being, much less a president. Helpful to small business? uh, uh, uh. They didn't build that own their own. Keep on living in your fantasy world while hard working people pay for your entitlement mentality. Eventually, we will have enough of taking care of losers like you. You want the good things in life? Simple. Get a damned J.O.B.
Hillary is an accomplished woman (more than you) and if you recall, John McCain would have LOVED to have her on his ticket, but ended up with the psycho freak instead.

If you would stop and think for a moment, Obama meant that taxpayers, as a part of the Great Depression recovery, built the roads that took customers to vendors. He would love to use tax money to repair/maintain/build the infrastructure today. This would advance the USA, create good jobs and make a lot of new customers (stimulate the economy). So you say you are against this? I guess that means you are in favor of raising the retirement age and taking away premium pay for OT hours?

You have NEVER taken care of me. I would not be surprised to find out that at some point your family received welfare and don't want anyone to find out. Nothing shameful about a helping hand; just something wrong with people who cheat (welfare, wallstreet, don't pay employees fair wages w/benefits...).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Coteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunny Fried Chicken (Jul '13) Mar 25 Michelle 14
Mexicans in CP (Nov '13) Mar 25 Michelle 48
Heather Thibodeaux (Apr '09) Mar 23 hmmmm 111
Watch your back Mar 23 Knowit 1
Charles Labbe (Jun '16) Mar 18 Sad 33
Opelousas Music Thread (Jun '16) Mar 18 Musikologist 2
Church Point Booster Club Auction (Sep '16) Mar 17 I dare you 31

Grand Coteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Coteau Mortgages