Constiution of the United States of America

Posted in the Grand Coteau Forum

Facts

Opelousas, LA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Once again, the USA was NOT founded on religion, but on the right to follow your OWN RELIGIOUS beliefs or non beliefs.

If you don't want someone telling you what to believe; don't try and tell others!!!!

When that high school student said the Our Father instead of his speech, he was looking for attention for himself; maybe a full scholarship somewhere or a reality show. He broke the rules and SHOULD NOT HAVE be applauded; but punished.

Would everyone have approved if a Muslim would have done the same? Keep in mind, only one GOD!

Separation of Church and State. We have our civil liberties through State and have freedom to worship in private. THE LAW!
facts

Lafayette, LA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Or maybe he was trying to enlighten this messed up materialistic, self centered, warped society we live in today. I don't think he was looking for attention. I think you are.
rich guy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Facts wrote:
Once again, the USA was NOT founded on religion, but on the right to follow your OWN RELIGIOUS beliefs or non beliefs.

If you don't want someone telling you what to believe; don't try and tell others!!!!

When that high school student said the Our Father instead of his speech, he was looking for attention for himself; maybe a full scholarship somewhere or a reality show. He broke the rules and SHOULD NOT HAVE be applauded; but punished.

Would everyone have approved if a Muslim would have done the same? Keep in mind, only one GOD!

Separation of Church and State. We have our civil liberties through State and have freedom to worship in private. THE LAW!
I see summer school is teaching you something. You will be ready to advance to the 5th grade within the next month.
Keep up your studies little buddy!
facts

Lafayette, LA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
I see your feathers are easily ruffled.
Facts

Opelousas, LA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe families spending more time together watching wholesome TV shows, giving their kids boundaries, eating dinner together and yes, the big one, praying together (at home and in Church as a family); would bring about a more kinder America. People watch how you act, not what you preach!

Again, this country was founded on "religious freedom"; not Christianity.

All religions are based on the Golden Rule. Easy to learn, easy to follow. Try it! You should put a copy at the front door and all in the family should recite it before leaving home each day. Cos. do the same with safety. They have a short safety meeting each morning so it is on everyone's mind. It makes a big difference.

It seems that every time someone posts the truth, you people start throwing out insults, WHY? Is it a religious thing?

That high school graduate broke the rule. FACT. Would you have supported a Muslim doing the same? Both are religious acts.

People who do not follow an established religion are not bad people, they just don't believe what you believe. FACT.

Most of you believe things that were written in a book centuries ago (and revised along the way to support different people's way of thinking 'manmade'), but would not believe someone doing the same today. WHY? Do you not think Jesus walks among us?
facts

Lafayette, LA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
I did not insult anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Coteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Toshia Loignon hooking (May '14) 3 hr Nicole 6
People on disability 10 hr Not I... 9
Parents Nov 23 Parent 2
Who is Lisa Pate (found dead near a Church Poi... (Jul '12) Nov 23 Dyingtoknowthetruth 283
Dr. Hargroder's office sucks. (Mar '09) Nov 21 Looking for a new... 92
Who will be Arnaudville 's next chief of police Nov 21 Piggy Wiggly 235
Zarangue (Feb '06) Nov 16 Deputy 13,513
Grand Coteau Dating
Find my Match

Grand Coteau People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Coteau News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Coteau

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News