Anonymous

Cottonport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Help us our horse has been taken from a pasture in chatangnier, a man named Archie west owned the pasture ,My sister tracy lauterbach had my horse , nobody knows nothing but my daughters heart is breaking. Find us if yall hear r know anything .Sky is a three year old teenese walker paint mare. please find me on facebook susan lauterbach, if you know anything HELP US
understands completelyr

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

searchinsusan wrote:
Help us our horse has been taken from a pasture in chatangnier, a man named Archie west owned the pasture ,My sister tracy lauterbach had my horse , nobody knows nothing but my daughters heart is breaking. Find us if yall hear r know anything .Sky is a three year old teenese walker paint mare. please find me on facebook susan lauterbach, if you know anything HELP US
I hope you get the horse back, this happened to my son 2 months ago, horse was never returned! He was devastated. When did the horse go missing?
angry

Eufaula, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

He is a sick man who beatabd tied his daughter to the bed and did unmentionable.able this.gs and desert es to die. He's on drugs and his children paid the prcice dearly
Wtf

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

angry wrote:
He is a sick man who beatabd tied his daughter to the bed and did unmentionable.able this.gs and desert es to die. He's on drugs and his children paid the prcice dearly
Uugghhhhh. Okkkk. On to the next stupid f$cka.
WTF

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

angry wrote:
Kids this is why you should not do drugs!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Coteau Discussions

Search the Grand Coteau Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Manager Church Hill Aprtments 2 hr Buttercup 14
The Chief Speaks at Town Meeting 4 hr help 7
Town Meeting Kathy gets hot 7 hr obvious 26
Bashing The Poor 8 hr Americana 26
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 hr Living Wage 2,109
Mexicans in CP 10 hr Americana 30
Carrier or Carriere family reunion Fri biddy 1
•••
•••
•••
Grand Coteau Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Coteau Jobs

•••
•••