Sick fkers out there right?!?!

Sick fkers out there right?!?!

Posted in the Grand Coteau Forum

The yngs daughter

Kinder, LA

#1 May 6, 2013
My mothers case (Angela matte) is finally over and done with! Daniel Brandon prince was proven guilty for 2 counts of first degree murder! He's such a sick bastard, couldn't even stress it enough!! But I wanted to give another thanks to the state and all of Acadia parish for doing what was done!! Yal guys have all my appreciation, we now finally have a lil peice!! Comment if u agree I love you lots, R.I.P mom!! We miss you!!
Loverrr

Kinder, LA

#2 May 6, 2013
Hmmm guys heard bout Shelby matte and Shawn Lejeune?! Well I find there am adoraaabbllee couple! They make eachother soo happy!!:)
Just saying

Lafayette, LA

#3 May 6, 2013
The yngs daughter wrote:
My mothers case (Angela matte) is finally over and done with! Daniel Brandon prince was proven guilty for 2 counts of first degree murder! He's such a sick bastard, couldn't even stress it enough!! But I wanted to give another thanks to the state and all of Acadia parish for doing what was done!! Yal guys have all my appreciation, we now finally have a lil peice!! Comment if u agree I love you lots, R.I.P mom!! We miss you!!
I'm happy for the families that justice has finally been served.... Thank-you Lord!!! I pray now that the families can begin their healing....God Bless all of you!
sugar

Ville Platte, LA

#4 May 7, 2013
Loverrr wrote:
Hmmm guys heard bout Shelby matte and Shawn Lejeune?! Well I find there am adoraaabbllee couple! They make eachother soo happy!!:)
Shelby makes all her men happy.
ThisSheDevil

Herndon, VA

#5 May 8, 2013
right they sure are
Shelby

Elton, LA

#6 May 9, 2013
Wow I post something about my mother and everyone talks shyt on me?? Hahah grow up, drop ya nuts nd tend to yal own lives or jus sayin to my damn face. Thanks nd yal have a blessed evening!!:))
Shelby

Elton, LA

#7 May 9, 2013
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy for the families that justice has finally been served.... Thank-you Lord!!! I pray now that the families can begin their healing....God Bless all of you!
. Thanks it's very much appreciated!:)
ThisSheDevil

Herndon, VA

#8 May 9, 2013
not me i dont even know u Shelby and glad that guy is in jail sorry about ur mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Coteau Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer Craig David (Mar '16) Oct 16 The411 20
Stolen vehicle 2003 toyota 4runner Oct 13 Iloveufc31 3
dale thibodeaux Oct 8 yoyo 3
Did all the cops quit? Oct 8 hmmmm 2
NEVER stop at Danny's Tire World! (Apr '13) Oct 7 Betaservice 17
Church Point Briscoes (Feb '15) Oct 4 Figure it out 15
Dr. Felton (Dec '10) Sep 27 Sometinup 23

Grand Coteau Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance