FLOWER

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

why is church point sonic so dam slow ? workers rude, food cold as hell an gross an late in the morning
FLOWER

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

sonic is so dam slow
Moma of 3

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Yes you are so right I'm a working mom and I go every morning , you have to wait 20 min in line for a drink.The workers are rude not all but some, management wow don't know where to begin.The quality of the food sucks , I have made several complaints but well nothing happens.Why fire one manger for something all the others do and how can u block of a parking lot that has business to was parking lot at 7.30 in te morning and no one can go in ,and always out of everything how can a buss be ram like that, people if you have prob with this place don't hesitate to call 1(866)657-6642 voice your opinion we deserve better .
FLOWER

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

you are so right!!! getting a lil better in morning with faster service but all other hours they have 3-5 workers an it takes so long this is not right so wish we had another drive in with good drink !! i have called complained to that # an to rayne but what good does iut do free burger that is nasty they can keep that shit
yuup

Kinder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Moma of 3 wrote:
Yes you are so right I'm a working mom and I go every morning , you have to wait 20 min in line for a drink.The workers are rude not all but some, management wow don't know where to begin.The quality of the food sucks , I have made several complaints but well nothing happens.Why fire one manger for something all the others do and how can u block of a parking lot that has business to was parking lot at 7.30 in te morning and no one can go in ,and always out of everything how can a buss be ram like that, people if you have prob with this place don't hesitate to call 1(866)657-6642 voice your opinion we deserve better .
Maybe, just maybe, you should stop giving them business? Novel idea, I know.
tsagsag

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

probably because their workers are pissed off because sonic cut their hours to avoid giving them benefits. sonic is up there with papa johns. i wont go there. 9 times out of 10 issues like these are caused by management not doing their damn job. poor people need to stick together.
CP NATIVE

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Sonic has really gone to sh*t!!! No ice no this no that, what is going on??? Some workers are nice but others should not be working in the public. They can never get your orders right, how can you mess up on a drink and then when you tell them they want to get an attitude with you... Quit playing and work
Middle finger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

That's cause they don't care about their job they probably just making money to go party on the weekends
summer

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

ghetto!!!!the place is nasty,poor service cant understand half of what they say.the place should be closed.cp has such poor food service
Wonderer

Deridder, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

There hours were probably cut to avoid paying health insurance. Thank you Mr. President! Obama care at its finest.
CP 1982 Graduate

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

Things wre so much better there in 82.
Now everthing sucks.
CP will never change.
Go Big Richard.
Richard Girls are the Best.
Hungry

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Stopped by last week for a burger.

It was fast, waiter was courteous and the burger was hot and delicious.

Can't ask for more than that!
Hungry

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Oh, yeah, everyone should have affordable healthcare.

Let's take it away from you and see how you like it.
Denko Dave

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

yall crazie dat the best Sonic on de entire Gulf coast. Yall Jealous of dem fries, and dem burgers. Yall done like it....Go to Westons bitches
Brad

Lafayette, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2014

Judged:

Tha black or is it da white workers? Makes a difference a lot of times. Da black don't care a whole lot about working. You already know. It's a toss between what will the gub-ment gimme and if I do work, it won't be any longer than three munts.

Da white can be as bad though they seem to try a little more. Usually you are ok unless it is a fat one. They are in no hurry and you will be made well aware of it. They get that crabby, I hate the world, fat girl attitude. You seem them all over. Not just working at Sonic.
Save your money. Hit the meat store, get some good ground beef and make your own burgers. Miss Long Fingernails and Miss Chubby butt ain't got no time fo you. And the b@tches still expect a tip too.
Hungry

Opelousas, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2014

Judged:

Had another good experience yesterday.

Keep up the good work!
not interested

Eunice, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Hungry wrote:
Stopped by last week for a burger.
It was fast, waiter was courteous and the burger was hot and delicious.
Can't ask for more than that!
LOL this is a fake comment, the manager of the sonic in cp maybe!! cp sonic SUCKS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Coteau Discussions

Search the Grand Coteau Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddy LeCompte to run for Arnaudville Police Chief 2 hr Aville 117
My Crazy Meddling Inlaws (Sep '11) 6 hr CP RESIDENT 17
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Living Wage 2,678
Rachel Younts Stelly 16 hr Wondering 3
NEVER stop at Danny's Tire World! (Apr '13) Wed Woooaaaaa 16
Keep My TV campaign Tue Free TV 1
Mandy And Justin Marcantel Mon doctor 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Coteau Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••