Really

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2010
do u know her i heard she had a baby by a married man and that she has stds and sleeps around is that true
omg

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2010
she also works at captian ds and is trying to sleep her way to manager
time

United States

#3 Nov 2, 2010
yea i know her she used to live in same apt nuilding as me she would sleep with any man for a dollar
steph

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2010
yes she tried my x mickey to what a fast easy girl
steph

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2010
mickey mickey hoe could he go there she eill proberly be pregnant by him next it depends she wants a man to spend all his money on her and break up others homes shes a homewrecker for sure
traci

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2010
steph wrote:
mickey mickey hoe could he go there she eill proberly be pregnant by him next it depends she wants a man to spend all his money on her and break up others homes shes a homewrecker for sure
micky i thought she was crazy over that married man she got thr baby by jr
who

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2010
who that is that my baby daddy
are u serious

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2010
NOW SHE CALLED MY BF WANTING 275.00 to pay her lite bill and said she would do anything for it hey baby daddy was how she text please pay my lite bill i guess captian ds dont pay enough or she aint making money on DIP oh well girlie stop being a homewrecker and passing diseases
are u serious

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2010
micky wouldnt pay it or gerome or rondell or big snuff or u taking a break from the us and back to arab creek do uknow thsts how u give people aids and stuff hope u use ppe
hidy

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2010
please leave my man alone he is mine go do ur lil men at captian ds and leave mine alone u r one uneducated ugly no good low life of a lil girl stop trying to get our men to take care of u and ur child get a life and try to get ur own man and take care of ur self trading sex for money isnt being a mom or a classy woman
ashley

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2011
hes mine stay away find ur own to use he never loved u r u crazy
BiGbOi

Tifton, GA

#12 Jul 18, 2013
y'all just haters. i think she is super sexy and i would beat the bottom out of it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
two part one May 10 seed driller 1
The Unsolved Murder of Jesse James Hughes Apr 28 DrKnowItAll 1
Murder at Mobile hotel Mar '17 Alabama chick 1
John Hunnings Of Grand Bay Al (May '16) Mar '17 Ncmias 6
Jason Allen Morris, Tonia C. Spettel Morris Dec '16 effdeebee 1
anyone know, Jeffrey Lee Robertson? (Aug '16) Aug '16 Tim in Kentucky 1
Tammy Howell (Nov '09) Jan '16 tami howell 2

Grand Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance