Spirit medium seeks to deliver messag...

Spirit medium seeks to deliver messages from 'the other side'

There are 2 comments on the Daily Hampshire Gazette story from Aug 3, 2011, titled Spirit medium seeks to deliver messages from 'the other side'. In it, Daily Hampshire Gazette reports that:

When Lisa Lanno was a child, she was afraid of death. "I was always afraid of anything to do with death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Hampshire Gazette.

Mary M T

Holyoke, MA

#1 Aug 6, 2011
I was there and though I believed in this before, now truly believe. She knew things about my mother that she could not have known. How she died, what she said and things we talked about. I am impressed. MMT
RGP

Holyoke, MA

#2 Aug 6, 2011
Saw Lisa at the Majestic theater a few weeks ago and was blown away. Happy tears and laughs but it was a serious thing! My dad came through and it wasn't the usual messages of "I'm ok". It was detailed and I have a real sense of peace now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tesla opens Gigafactory to expand battery produ... Jul 26 Solarman 1
News Always play it safe (Dec '09) Jul 24 cops are degenerates 70
News Apartment complex evacuated due to man cooking ... Jul 24 Urine Trouble 1
News Israeli police say man shot dead at key holy site (Jun '13) Jul 19 lavon affair 16
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Jul 17 C to the C 14
Tiffany Beaudon Jul 12 just because 1
News I Team: undercover video of puppy mill (Nov '08) Jul 10 smartguy4 21

Granby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granby Mortgages