Granby police lead to Eric Lacoste, a...

Granby police lead to Eric Lacoste, accused of disseminating obscene...

There are 5 comments on the MassLive.com story from Apr 4, 2012, titled Granby police lead to Eric Lacoste, accused of disseminating obscene.... In it, MassLive.com reports that:

GRANBY - Police were tipped off about a Darrel Avenue man who has since been charged with dissemination of obscene material to a minor and soliciting a child to pose in a state of nudity after the mother of one of the alleged victims called police about inappropriate conversations her daughter and Eric Lacoste were having on Facebook.com , ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

unknown

Holyoke, MA

#1 Apr 18, 2012
I know who this guy is, Had to report him to authorities last year for stalking, harassing, and making threats on my life. Sick individual, hope he goes away for a long time. 11 Darrel Ave Granby, he claimed he was an EMT, spent a year in a coma, and all other kinds of lies. Had more then a few screws loose.
anon2

Southbridge, MA

#2 Sep 27, 2012
unknown wrote:
I know who this guy is, Had to report him to authorities last year for stalking, harassing, and making threats on my life. Sick individual, hope he goes away for a long time. 11 Darrel Ave Granby, he claimed he was an EMT, spent a year in a coma, and all other kinds of lies. Had more then a few screws loose.
This guy did the same thing to me. Definitely lots of screws loose. Hope he goes to jail where he belongs.
anon

Chester, MA

#3 Sep 28, 2012
unknown wrote:
Yeah, same thing here. Harassed me for MONTHS.(as well as my friends and family) Stalked me. Couldn't get a restraining order though because he uses a program to change his phone number. I sincerely hope he goes away, for everyone else's sake. Although I know for a fact he is still on the streets!!!
anon2

Bethesda, MD

#4 Sep 28, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, same thing here. Harassed me for MONTHS.(as well as my friends and family) Stalked me. Couldn't get a restraining order though because he uses a program to change his phone number. I sincerely hope he goes away, for everyone else's sake. Although I know for a fact he is still on the streets!!!
He sounded like a nice guy at first. Until I met him at least. How did you meet him? I do hope he goes to jail. Souds like your experience was a lot worse than mine.
anon3

United States

#6 Feb 28, 2013
He did the same thing to me 2 years ago. lied to me. he told me he was an EMT as well. i met him on the plenty of fish website and we met and after a few weeks of dating i decided not to see him bc something was weird...then he harassed me for 6 months and threatened me. this doesnt surpirse me at all. i decided to google him jst because, and all this came up. sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac - acoustic concert at The Dockside ... Jun 20 New England Music... 1
News McCann teacher Robert Davis to retire after 23 ... Jun 16 space cadet 7
Daughter is acting odd belcher town the night b... Jun 6 Suzie 1
News Trip to Israel by Rosenberg, other senators, dr... (Nov '15) Jun 1 ubo 6
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News More Narcan coming to western Mass. communities May '16 Springfield Pervert 14
the music thread (Mar '12) Feb '16 White Male_ 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granby Mortgages