Granby man charged with rape of a child

There are 1 comment on the MassLive.com story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Granby man charged with rape of a child. In it, MassLive.com reports that:

By GEORGE GRAHAM ggraham@repub.com GRANBY - Granby police arrested a 37-year-old Pleasant St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MassLive.com.

vpo1234

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2008
I also agree that people that hurt children must be punished. BUT...does anyone of you who has posted a comment have a clue of all of the circumstances behind these alledged charges?
How many people in this country have been wrongly accused or convicted in situations like this??
How about the innocent until proven guilty thing??
I think you all should know the whole story before you pass judgement on anyone.This man has a family as well-get the facts jack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open gay, bi, curious forum (Dec '12) Thu kevinjj 3
News Holyoke police hoping for cooperation from prob... Thu weechukkybirdie 1
Social Media Bullys May 18 MassSucks 2
News Coolidge woman arrested as chase ends in Florence May 15 full stop 1
News 2 OK after water rescue from creek in Cape Gira... May 11 El Conquistador 1
News Dr. Ben Carson book scheduled for October May 1 The Lying Game 1
News Former Brimfield treasurer Kirsten Weldon jaile... Apr 28 brimfieldlandowner 1
More from around the web

Granby People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]