Beware of Man Hole Covers on Simsbury...

Beware of Man Hole Covers on Simsbury Roadway

There are 2 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Jul 5, 2011, titled Beware of Man Hole Covers on Simsbury Roadway. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Since the state Department of Transportation began resurfacing Hopmeadow Street, which is also Route 10, and Route 202, manhole covers along the roadway are a whole lot more pronounced, as some drivers are finding out the hard way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Young Driver

Windsor, CT

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Im still a young driver and had my tire popped while I was driving downtown and my car was swerving and I was actually scared since I didn't really know what to do but luckily I found a place to pull over. I was trying to avoid the manhole but an oncomming car was comming so I attempted going over it where it would be in the middle but it caught onto my right front tire. Thank Goodness my friends dad came over to help me put on the spare.
Katherin Marcotrigiano

Ashburn, VA

#2 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/lpbb7xt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Towers Expected To Help Fill Cellphone Gaps (Jul '06) Jun 2 bill 3
Camp Manitook (May '10) Oct '15 Martha Armstrong 22
News 2 Left Feet Blues Festival At Powder Ridge (Oct '15) Oct '15 bill 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Granby, CT (Oct '11) Jul '15 Jake-O- Al 6
Granby Town Manager B. S. (Apr '14) Apr '14 Rich 1
News Former Granby Police Captain David Bourque Expe... (Jul '11) Mar '14 Dead Pig 5
Hoover ball plant (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granby Mortgages