nikki

Fort Worth, TX

#1085 Jan 10, 2013
i use crank case oil to spray on the pavements to fool the costumer for about 300 dollars but the first rain comes and ha ha
im not a traveler
Really

United States

#1086 Jan 11, 2013
Really? Hmmm where do you find all of this crank case oil? I've never seen enough to do parking lots and as many drive ways as they are doing. And how would you find it in every city that we go to you know since we are gypsies and just scam and leave that town haha the lies that people say about travellers just dont add up, I would say most do good jobs, but there are bad in every group of people
ref

United States

#1087 Jan 11, 2013
Oil goes for three bucks a quart and sealer costs about two fifty a gallon so we are retarded on top of crooks.....hmm
Really

United States

#1088 Jan 12, 2013
Thats what im saying its cheaper to use the real deal, no one is spraying crank case oil on driveways haha that is from the movies or something & havent you heard water and oil dont mix? Haha just think about how many quarts of oil you would have to buy to fill up even a small sealer tank. It would cost so much that you would go out of business!
Tim Pat Coogan

Hollywood, FL

#1089 Jan 13, 2013
Even businesses that are seasonal and some what transient can't be In the business of angering the neighbors of their next customer..I've always found there's no better job prospect than one I've been sent to by a happy customer..These folks who come on here talking about I.T.'s spraying "Crank Case oil" or paint that washs off with the 1st rain have clearly never been in business for themselves..
bill

United States

#1090 Jan 15, 2013
East coast is where to boast greenhorns will be toast
Easterners suck

United States

#1091 Jan 15, 2013
No one cares about the eastcoast Dfw is where its at
hahaha

Fort Worth, TX

#1093 Jan 21, 2013
benbrook crew are road reffs except for a few
question

Fort Worth, TX

#1094 Jan 23, 2013
who is this guy with the truck that says sharp paving on the side of it?
My two cents

Ballwin, MO

#1095 Jan 24, 2013
That's bobby sharp. That's not just his name.... That's what he is! SHARP
ref

United States

#1096 Jan 24, 2013
Sharp ref? It's not a it
question

Fort Worth, TX

#1097 Jan 24, 2013
so bobby sharp is a traveler or just a wanna be?
sooooo

Fort Worth, TX

#1098 Jan 24, 2013
so the prices, sharps, linzys, toogoods are not really travellers?
Tim Pat Coogan

Ocala, FL

#1099 Jan 24, 2013
Unfamiliar with Senor Sharp Cents..lol
ref

United States

#1100 Jan 25, 2013
More people you throw under the bus don't make them any more thoroughbred
My two cents

Ballwin, MO

#1101 Jan 26, 2013
I was just making it up. I have no clue who it is but it sounded funny at the time. Lol
sooooo

Fort Worth, TX

#1102 Jan 26, 2013
i wasnt meaning it in a bad way just wondering
ohara

North Augusta, SC

#1103 Feb 25, 2013
i am a irish gypsy and not all my people scam.some are good and some are bad
Tim Pat Coogan

Miami, FL

#1104 Feb 26, 2013
I'm assuming your in The Village O'Hara..Of course we're just like anybody else in that way. But please do us all a favor though, stop referring to yourself as a GYPSY. You know who we are, but this forum is primarily seen by Settled people who don't know us.."Gypsy" refers to the Rom (What we call Turks) and Romanichel people. originally natives of N.E. India, hence their swarthy complexion..Irish Travellers are native to Ireland, with a history going back some where between 1 to 2 thousand years..If we call ourselves Gypsys you can certainly see how the country people might be forgiven for being confused..
D J Roland

Arlington, TX

#1105 Mar 3, 2013
Hy I'm a Irish homosexual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paschal High School LGBT Class of 83 Reunion 9 hr Mike Good 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) 10 hr darlin 207
News Justice Dept.: Inmate's gender condition should... 12 hr Disgusted with Oa... 15
Review: Folse Land Services LLC Apr 22 Landman25 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 22 Fart 798
News Fort Worth middle school sweethearts wed 33 yea... (Sep '11) Apr 22 Kate 3
being free Apr 21 sandman6969 1
More from around the web

Granbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]