Runoff victor to be publicly sworn in as family court judge

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

FORT WORTH -- After a nasty Republican Party primary and runoff race, Associate Judge Jerry Hennigan will be publicly sworn into office today to replace Judge Brian Carper on the 324th Family District Court.
Comments
1 - 20 of 66 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Victim of Texas Injustice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2006

Judged:

Judge Hennigan is as corrupt as the rest of the politicians in Tarrant County - serving no justice unless it has high price tag. If one is to get divorced in Tarrant County and has money, be prepared for a long and expensive case. Issues are created to make money for the court and the attorneys "in" with the judges. This is especially true if you are female. The good-ol-boy Texas legal system stinks and there is no true justice unless it is bought. Judges and attorneys have milked personal funds just to profit the court and its contingents. Judge Hennigan calls himself a "Family Court" representative, but he does not protect the rights and and issues surrounding the family, mainly women and children. Someone needs to do an detailed investigation of who really is profiting from the court antics. It certainly is NOT the family that resides within the Tarrant County court system.
The Best Dad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

I agree with the prior comment. I just went through a custody case with this so called judge hennigan. He absolutly is corrupt and also mentally unable to render a decision based on the "TRUE FACTS" of a case. He does not care about what the best interests of a child are! He is a mommy judge all the way. Unfortunatly my poor little girl is now suffering in the hands of a lying manipulative hateful woman who allows her husband to threaten my life and assult me and hit my little girl. This "Grudge Hennigan" needs to be taken off the bench. He must have had a bad childhood himself to make such poor decisions regarding innocent children.
FORTUNATE

Waxahachie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

Judged:

Judge Hennigan is very corrupt!!! He's has cost my family and me a lot of heartache and money!

He threw away DNA ordered by his court and there you go.

Now the Attorney Generals office paid for this test to help get themselves out of the mix but no.... that was not what Hennigan wanted.

So he just threatened jail and forced a on the spot unannounced visitation during a hearing where the dna was supposed to be heard then forgot about that and then while the child was at the visitation he threw out the results!

Tell me how I can help..
Time for this things to CHANGE.
Ready to Fight

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

I would like to get a group started to fight against this judge and the entire 324th. His associate judge is just as bad. This judge has issued an order against my wife at the request of her ex husband where she lost custody of her four children and when she has visitation i can't be anywhere around them. I have had to sleep in my car etc so my wife can see her kids. We have been married for 7 years. The reason was lies that he told the so called childrens counselor and that he manipulated the children into saying. They have since recanted their statements and stated that the father told them what to say. The judge refuses to speak to the children and will not force the addition of another counselor to speak to the. I have had two phycologocial evaluations and have been seeing a counselor for a year now. The evaluations and my counselor have stated in written statements that there is nothing wrong with me and in fact I would be a positive influence on my step children. The attorneys have stated that my wifes only hope in getting her kids back is to divorce me. The court orders my wife to see this so called counselor Mark Charbonnet who is only a social worker and pay him $220.00 per hour. This another example of this court taking care of their own. How many families are ordered to see him? My email is ladnel@sbcglobal.net
FORTUNATE wrote:
Judge Hennigan is very corrupt!!! He's has cost my family and me a lot of heartache and money!
He threw away DNA ordered by his court and there you go.
Now the Attorney Generals office paid for this test to help get themselves out of the mix but no.... that was not what Hennigan wanted.
So he just threatened jail and forced a on the spot unannounced visitation during a hearing where the dna was supposed to be heard then forgot about that and then while the child was at the visitation he threw out the results!
Tell me how I can help..
Time for this things to CHANGE.
fortunate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

I'm ready to fight! I totally agree with the comment about mothers and children and his inability to judge based on FACTS!

Have some interesting information for you about my case and where it may be going. I think we know who's profiting from the person he thinks has the most money.

Time to fight for our children/families Rights!
Ready to Fight wrote:
I would like to get a group started to fight against this judge and the entire 324th. His associate judge is just as bad. This judge has issued an order against my wife at the request of her ex husband where she lost custody of her four children and when she has visitation i can't be anywhere around them. I have had to sleep in my car etc so my wife can see her kids. We have been married for 7 years. The reason was lies that he told the so called childrens counselor and that he manipulated the children into saying. They have since recanted their statements and stated that the father told them what to say. The judge refuses to speak to the children and will not force the addition of another counselor to speak to the. I have had two phycologocial evaluations and have been seeing a counselor for a year now. The evaluations and my counselor have stated in written statements that there is nothing wrong with me and in fact I would be a positive influence on my step children. The attorneys have stated that my wifes only hope in getting her kids back is to divorce me. The court orders my wife to see this so called counselor Mark Charbonnet who is only a social worker and pay him $220.00 per hour. This another example of this court taking care of their own. How many families are ordered to see him? My email is ladnel@sbcglobal.net
<quoted text>
fortunate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Read your post a month or so ago and I got a response from another individual taken advantage by Hennigan.

Time to get a group together is what I was asked and wondered if you were for it.

This emotional and financial destruction and abuse of power has to stop!

Fight for our children/families!
Victim of Texas Injustice wrote:
Judge Hennigan is as corrupt
as the rest of the politicians in Tarrant County - serving no justice unless it has high price tag. If one is to get divorced in Tarrant County and has money, be prepared for a long and expensive case. Issues are created to make money for the court and the attorneys "in" with the judges. This is especially true if you are female. The good-ol-boy Texas legal system stinks and there is no true justice unless it is bought. Judges and attorneys have milked personal funds just to profit the court and its contingents. Judge Hennigan calls himself a "Family Court" representative, but he does not protect the rights and and issues surrounding the family, mainly women and children. Someone needs to do an detailed investigation of who really is profiting from the court antics. It certainly is NOT the family that resides within the Tarrant County court system.
fortunate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Anyone ready to meet and start stomping out the corruption in our family court let me know!

God bless.
fortunate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

Please contact forum if you want to get together to help fight injustice.

Thanks
The Best Dad wrote:
I agree with the prior comment. I just went through a custody case with this so called judge hennigan. He absolutly is corrupt and also mentally unable to render a decision based on the "TRUE FACTS" of a case. He does not care about what the best interests of a child are! He is a mommy judge all the way. Unfortunatly my poor little girl is now suffering in the hands of a lying manipulative hateful woman who allows her husband to threaten my life and assult me and hit my little girl. This "Grudge Hennigan" needs to be taken off the bench. He must have had a bad childhood himself to make such poor decisions regarding innocent children.
fightforrights

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Thanks
when our case is behind us I will join to fight the injustice. Afraid to make waves . That should tell
You something.
Hennigan beyond corrupt

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2011

Judged:

I have evidence & ruling that are criminal. Contact me, I am putting together an effort to shut down and expose this abusive system. Hennigan & Poulos like many have a God Complex & know they can or could, they've gone to far though. there actions have destroyed the integrity of the judicial system. The administrative judges and others, not ALL of them but to many are equally a disgrace to OUR community by covering for these sick judges, but when judges go to far, so far that they're making an excuse or attempt to cover this up will bring federal officials, currently investigating & closely watching the opening they need to bring them all down & they really want to...
Contact me soon, I have people wanting to start writing an exposay type media story first them books.
email me: EnforceChange@yahoo.com
Ready to Fight wrote:
<quoted text>
Babymama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Whats wromg with the judge u people are scaring me I go to a court hearing soon and want supervised visits for the father ......but im worried the judge wont give them to him I dont want my kid alone with his father he is not safe
judge bill

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

Judged:

Every one of you should send your letter and comments to the Attorney General of Texas, I trust him and tell him I agree with you. Every Judge who has ever served in Tarrant came from the "good old boy system" and he knows that, and its time for him to step i and d something about it.
cry every night

Bedford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

I agree at least with the comments about the associate judge. I havent seen hennigan. She flew off the handle and ordered me supervised visitation (without details for fear) lets just say NO REASON WHATSOEVER! The opposing party was awarded custody although they are clearly unfit for several reasons. I cry everynight. the pain is more then one person should bare.
nicky

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

fortunate wrote:
Please contact forum if you want to get together to help fight injustice.
Thanks
<quoted text>
I completely agree. Except I am on the female side. I came out of an abusive and very controlling relationship that seemed of no concern of Hennigan. He took the attitude that we had a child together; therefore, figure it out. He then took 3 months to make a ruling on custody, I thought maybe because he was actually reading over submitted proof, wrong, he just forgot.
Franz

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

The Best Dad wrote:
Hennigan is famous in the divorce community as the most bizzare of an already bizzare unfare group. They are little gods but are are a bunch of pigs. Take away their judge status they make great candidates for frequent beat downs for those who would abuse animals.
Count me in if you want to protest in front of the court house, and any other house. I have many wonderfull things to say about that animal along with the rest of those animals.
Franz

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

I have heard the worst stories from tarrant county family courts. If this is law it is worthless to us.
Hennigan is famous in the divorce community as the most bizzare of an already bizzare unfare group. They are little gods but are are a bunch of pigs. Take away their judge status they make great candidates for frequent beat downs for those who would abuse animals.
Count me in if you want to protest in front of the court house, and any other house. I have many wonderfull things to say about that animal along with the rest of those $150,000/yr animals.
injustice 324TH

Lewisville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Count me in. I have a long detailed custody battle in the 324th since 2008.
324th is Injustice

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Judge Hennigan should be disbarred. He is senile and needs to retire. Awarded custody to a abusive father and called the mother a liar in court. He is not mentally able to make a fair decision. Case went for 3 yrs and he contradicted himself so many times in court. He uses his bench to get revenge and make rulings that are personal. He should not be anywhere near a courthouse. To say that he is bizzare is putting it lightly. He needs to be run out of town.
justice please

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

324th is Injustice wrote:
Judge Hennigan should be disbarred. He is senile and needs to retire. Awarded custody to a abusive father and called the mother a liar in court. He is not mentally able to make a fair decision. Case went for 3 yrs and he contradicted himself so many times in court. He uses his bench to get revenge and make rulings that are personal. He should not be anywhere near a courthouse. To say that he is bizzare is putting it lightly. He needs to be run out of town.
I have been thru finger as well, I was threaten to face jail time because I reported to CPS THAT my daughter was abused and care flighted to Hospital for blunt force trauma, I was held in contempt for protecting my daughter from her abusive father. Her dad has not been around for 6 years, and yet the judge gave custody to her father. And I was ordered into counseling, calm anger management classes, parental facilitator, and love & logic classes......you name it, I did it!....
Hagel

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

"Garbage" AKA Hennigan is a repub in tarrant and will continue re-election because he represents the culture of the voter. Dallas county would have voted out such garbage long ago. Garbage can safely ignore the family laws of Texas due to the unwillingness of the appelate courts to hear or consider family court appeals. Appeals judges are a bunch of repubs keeping life long jobs due to
endless tarrant re-election, and we know garbage will be the only one on the ballot for 324th. Repubs in tarrant stick together and is one of the last places in the country where this is still true. The only way an tarrant elected repub can go away is if they fall out of line with
the inner core of "annoited" repubs.
A tidbit: Garbage has substancial favor from the repub women divorce lawyers association.
Get one of them as a lawyer and go jury trial. Garbage may not show up for trial or even overturn jury decision even though he does not have legal authority. He may even instruct the sheriff/bailiff to remove jury member's children if he does not like their decision. In tarrant, he can do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granbury Discussions

Search the Granbury Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min why 17,104
Review: City Of Weatherford 20 min Roger 2
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) 22 min Roger 32
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 47 min Gasman 21,547
gangs of fort worth Tx (Sep '10) 1 hr It is what it is 23
Buck's Cabaret on Mecham Blvd (Oct '10) 1 hr curious 67
See it: Cheerleader, 19, loves shooting on safari 4 hr sixsigma1978 5
•••
•••

Granbury News Video

•••
•••

Granbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••