Weatherford's Waller resigns

Weatherford's Waller resigns

There are 45 comments on the Rivals.com story from Nov 14, 2012, titled Weatherford's Waller resigns. In it, Rivals.com reports that:

Weatherford becomes the first North Texas Class 5A program to be searching for a new football coach following the end of the regular season last Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rivals.com.

Watchdog member

Melissa, TX

#28 Nov 21, 2012
clarence wrote:
Good try WM. You looked like a legitimate, concerned poster until the TM "tell"--the old et cetera! It's etc. not ect. You keep making the same mistake over and over. Much like your bids for public office.
Well, my my you are not as clever as you think. My typing errors are because I do not always proof read my posts. I have deep knowledge of the political world here in Weatherford, years more than Ms Maughn and I am decades older than she is. I am getting a feel for who you are as well, the name Clarence has rung a bell in my memory. Let's continue to talk and post positive things could happen, who knows. I do my best to be polite and use good taste in my posts. There are a number of subjects that can be discussed dealing with comunity concerns. The school system is just one that needs to be watched. Any time public money is involved it should be paid attention too so there are good checks and balances in place to safeguard the taxpayers interests.
Trooper

United States

#29 Nov 21, 2012
Watchdog member wrote:
<quoted text>Well, my my you are not as clever as you think. My typing errors are because I do not always proof read my posts. I have deep knowledge of the political world here in Weatherford, years more than Ms Maughn and I am decades older than she is. I am getting a feel for who you are as well, the name Clarence has rung a bell in my memory. Let's continue to talk and post positive things could happen, who knows. I do my best to be polite and use good taste in my posts. There are a number of subjects that can be discussed dealing with comunity concerns. The school system is just one that needs to be watched. Any time public money is involved it should be paid attention too so there are good checks and balances in place to safeguard the taxpayers interests.
Poor girl. Outted by her own ignorance.
Watchdog member

Plano, TX

#31 Nov 22, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
The details of your posts on TOPIX aren't the only details you choose to ignore.
Just keep on insisting Ms. Maughn is who I am. It really doesn't matter a great deal. I find these exchanges very informative in a lot of ways. Our town is really growing and changeing. Hopefully it will overcome a lot of our less attractive conditions. More people mean more ideas and opportunities for change. It will be good to see the back side of a lot of the old guard for good. Young ideas and younger folks with energy to work. I will really enjoy watching what is to come here. Hope the services can keep up with the demand. I have great confidence in our folks who take care of that every day. WE have a lot to offer new folks if they have the patience to put up with the road blocks at the city planning office. I hear they are not user friendly at all according to new businesses who are currently getting started.
Scout

United States

#33 Nov 24, 2012
txmommyof2 wrote:
I am sure we need both! I guess we will find out once we get a new coach! There is a lot of talent coming up, in the 7th and 6th grade right now! Now if we can just keep our talent from moving to Aledo, we just might have a team!
6th and 7th grade talent? Yeah. More like a wishful parent.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#34 Nov 26, 2012
Tawni must be one bada$$ female the way you all go after her. Who is she any way? I ask this because I honestly don't know. Would someone please explain it to me without going all nuts about it. Thanks.
Observer

United States

#35 Nov 26, 2012
Texan wrote:
Tawni must be one bada$$ female the way you all go after her. Who is she any way? I ask this because I honestly don't know. Would someone please explain it to me without going all nuts about it. Thanks.
She is a local who has ran fort local office numerous times. Sees herself as an activist, but she had no more than a dozen followers. Was defeated soundly in every election.

Acts as if she understands law and the constitution, but once you listen to her, you know otherwise.

Claims to be some type of teacher/healer, but is nothing more than a yoga instructor.

Really nothing more than a harmless community bigmouth.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#36 Nov 26, 2012
Weatherford talent is not moving to Aledo. That's funny.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#39 Nov 27, 2012
Thanks observer. Why do so many people give her so much attention? All this accomplishes is to keep her in the spotlight, and falls right in with any craving for attention she might have.
correction

United States

#41 Nov 27, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You place too much importance on this forum, Texan.

In Weatherford, Tawni actually is virtually ignored. Ignoring her is what really gets her goat and notivates her antics.

Tawni has been told by her daddy all her life that she's special. She can't grasp the fact that the rest of Weatherford doesn't share daddy's opinion of her. So, in her mind, if she isn't treated as special by the citizens of Weatherford, some group of high and mighty movers and shakers is conspiring to prevent her from achieving her rightful place in Weatherford society.

She failed to get elected to Council, so the members of Council must have conspired to prevent her election. As she posted on her Facebook page November 21 at 12:31pm, "I knew they would do whatever it took to keep me out of office, and they did."

No failure is ever Tawni's fault. She won't even admit to having failed. She claimed she paid taxes on her house, but daddy was paying those taxes because he had had to buy her house to prevent foreclosure. She claimed her shop in Oklahoma was "rocking" three months after the business had failed. Her new local cheap foreign trinkets shop got a negative review on an internet site few people have ever heard of and she went off about it being politically motivated by "we all know who and why, because they are afraid that I am going to be the one leading the recall of the City Council".

Get her to friend you and read her Facebook page. It's a hoot and a half.

So, in the big picture, Tawni is not given as much attention as you may think just from reading this forum. But she reads it and that's why she's so much a part of it.

Several months ago, Tawni was posting here with about a dozen or more IDs really flaming women in Weatherford who she sees as among the high and mighty movers and shakers who are preventing her from reaching her rightful position in Weatherford society. Really nasty personal attacks about their physical appearances, illnesses, finances and alleged but unsupported immorality.

Then she shifted gears to go after the Swancy family, literally every one of them, as folks who sold drugs to children, killed her political prop dog, stalked her, peeped in her windows, and included Satanists. Since Don Swancy figuratively stomped her face into the ground, she's been relatively quiet here.

But Tawni believes in Karma. Karma is coming for Tawni.
Tawni would be completely ignored if you would stop posting about her. Your obsession is her greatest advertisement. You keep her going. Fool.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#42 Nov 27, 2012
Actually ObamaN2012 I place very little importance on this forum, and while she may well be virtually ignored by Weatherford as a whole, she's damn sure got your attention.
correction

United States

#43 Nov 27, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You place too much importance on this forum, Texan.

In Weatherford, Tawni actually is virtually ignored. Ignoring her is what really gets her goat and notivates her antics.

Tawni has been told by her daddy all her life that she's special. She can't grasp the fact that the rest of Weatherford doesn't share daddy's opinion of her. So, in her mind, if she isn't treated as special by the citizens of Weatherford, some group of high and mighty movers and shakers is conspiring to prevent her from achieving her rightful place in Weatherford society.

She failed to get elected to Council, so the members of Council must have conspired to prevent her election. As she posted on her Facebook page November 21 at 12:31pm, "I knew they would do whatever it took to keep me out of office, and they did."

No failure is ever Tawni's fault. She won't even admit to having failed. She claimed she paid taxes on her house, but daddy was paying those taxes because he had had to buy her house to prevent foreclosure. She claimed her shop in Oklahoma was "rocking" three months after the business had failed. Her new local cheap foreign trinkets shop got a negative review on an internet site few people have ever heard of and she went off about it being politically motivated by "we all know who and why, because they are afraid that I am going to be the one leading the recall of the City Council".

Get her to friend you and read her Facebook page. It's a hoot and a half.

So, in the big picture, Tawni is not given as much attention as you may think just from reading this forum. But she reads it and that's why she's so much a part of it.

Several months ago, Tawni was posting here with about a dozen or more IDs really flaming women in Weatherford who she sees as among the high and mighty movers and shakers who are preventing her from reaching her rightful position in Weatherford society. Really nasty personal attacks about their physical appearances, illnesses, finances and alleged but unsupported immorality.

Then she shifted gears to go after the Swancy family, literally every one of them, as folks who sold drugs to children, killed her political prop dog, stalked her, peeped in her windows, and included Satanists. Since Don Swancy figuratively stomped her face into the ground, she's been relatively quiet here.

But Tawni believes in Karma. Karma is coming for Tawni.
You have turned every topic into a discussion about tawni. This one was about high school football until it was hijacked by you. And still you don't see that you have issues.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#46 Nov 27, 2012
While you are correct that clarence was the first to mention her, it didn't take you long to pick up the ball and run with it. I have noticed you tend to do that on almost every thread on the Weatherford forum, and that does seem to suggest that you may have an unhealthy attraction, or obsession with Tawni. You should let it go, for your own sanity.
correction

Ballwin, MO

#49 Nov 27, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You must have me mistaken for Clarence who mentioned Tawni on November 19 in post #8. I didn't mention Tawni until txmommyof2 asked what TM meant in post #20.

Don't yopu find it interesting that you have had absolutely nothing to say about Waller or Roos football on this thread, while I have? Yet you criticize me for not posting to the topic while you have not posted to the topic.

I believe the word for your criticism is hypocritical.
I have had no comments on that subject because I have no opinion on that subject. As much as I love high school football, I have no personal knowledge of the politics involved which has been spoken about. I do, however, have an opinion on the way you always manage to insert your hatred of another person into every conversation. I also find it fascinating how you troll her Facebook and seem to spend an enormous amount of time documenting other posters on this forum. While you are correct in assuming that neither I nor anybody else in this forum really care about your health, I hope you will take this suggestion under advisement.....get a hobby. It's obvious you have too much time on your hands.
correction

Ballwin, MO

#51 Nov 27, 2012
ObamaN2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You have no opinion on this topic but you care enough to have read into the second page of this topic.
Yep. Sorry I didn't ask your permission first. Didn't know that was a requirement. I can tell it is unusual to you but I enjoy reading the forums even when I don't post anything.
txmommyof2

Weatherford, TX

#57 Nov 28, 2012
Scout wrote:
<quoted text>6th and 7th grade talent? Yeah. More like a wishful parent.
Do you have a child that plays football in those grades? Have you been to the games to watch them play? Many play on select football teams because they don't get the coaching or attention they need from local coaches.
txmommyof2

Weatherford, TX

#58 Nov 28, 2012
1reader wrote:
Weatherford talent is not moving to Aledo. That's funny.
I have seen it happen. Twice within the last year.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#59 Nov 28, 2012
ObamaN2012, you have got to be one of the most rude people on here, and one of the most over inflated egos I have encountered. Whether you care about anyones opinion or not matters not one iota. No one needs your permission or advise, and you can't stop anyone from doing any thing. And you are way too obsessed with Tawni, which means she truely has more control over your pathetic life than you do. You can't allow one day to pass without her. In short you are just another out of control jerk following after some woman who is quite possibly so far above your station in life that you just can't stand it.
clarice

Dallas, TX

#61 Nov 28, 2012
txmommyof2,

you are correct. two students from Tison recruited by Aledo boosters and their families bragged about it. i don't think the UIL even has an enforcement office.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#62 Nov 28, 2012
Sir; my temper is fine, I am not angry, and in no danger of popping anything. I do not understand how you figure that I am obsessed with you merely because I state my observation, and opinion, oh well there are a good many things I do not understand about you. Namely your rude disposition, your overinflated ego, and total obsession with Tawni. My health is fine, and I do wish you would get over Tawni. If not ask her out, take her to dinner, who knows, you could get lucky.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#64 Nov 28, 2012
Not stressed, not obsessed, and have absolutely no need to control anyone. Like I said take her out, you might get lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 min Deserve farts 776
Herman Crandle 3 hr Enzo21 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's 7 hr Wesly Shaw 3
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Mon Mike duckit 90
Girl with glasses in red truck at July 4th fire... Sun JMS 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Education farts 947
News Runoff victor to be publicly sworn in as family... (Sep '06) Aug 2 Victim of ABUSE 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages