Buttrey pleads guilty to murder

Buttrey pleads guilty to murder

There are 4 comments on the Cleburne Times-Review story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Buttrey pleads guilty to murder. In it, Cleburne Times-Review reports that:

Robert Earl Buttrey, formerly of Walnut Springs, pleaded guilty to two counts of murder last Friday in 249th District Court in Somervell County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleburne Times-Review.

Casey Tiners Cousin

Flagstaff, AZ

#1 Aug 20, 2009
I am Casey Tiner's cousin. She and her boyfriend were brutally murdered by Robert Buttrey and left to die in a field. This person pleaded guilty to killing them... he CONFESSED! He may be able to walk the streets soon, but my cousin will never get her life back!Casey's family is fighting to keep this killer behind bars for as long as possible. Please see the family site dedicated to her memory and show your support: http://www.myspace.com/caseytiner
where is justice

Clyde, TX

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Casey Tiners Cousin wrote:
I am Casey Tiner's cousin. She and her boyfriend were brutally murdered by Robert Buttrey and left to die in a field. This person pleaded guilty to killing them... he CONFESSED! He may be able to walk the streets soon, but my cousin will never get her life back!Casey's family is fighting to keep this killer behind bars for as long as possible. Please see the family site dedicated to her memory and show your support: http://www.myspace.com/caseytiner
where is justice-- i have seen a person get more for animal cruelty.
where is justice

Clyde, TX

#3 Aug 27, 2009
I have seen people get more time for animal cruelty
Death sentence please

Sheridan, AR

#4 Jul 1, 2011
well personally i think he should get the death penalty and in the paper didnt it mention something about his sister lying for him for an alibi? what ever happened to her did she get off scott free??? thats just not right those kids need justice not just 5 yrs for both of them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Still no arrests after fatal shooting at Texas ... 21 hr Vincent The Chin ... 1
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Mon Bruce King 21
Our Violence Filled Culture Takes to The Street... Jun 26 Culture Auditor 1
Review: Samantha Kay's Beauty Supply (Jul '11) Jun 26 Godschild100 9
News new Texas city council votes to oust library cat Jun 26 Dr Wu 12
News Ex-chief gets probation in theft by public serv... (Sep '07) Jun 24 Glad your gone crook 3
Hi Jun 23 Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages