Who do you support for Governor in Te...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13106 Feb 19, 2013
q4aday wrote:
<quoted text>
What a self centered bully. Can't you just reply with your opinions, without name calling? Oh wait, I just realized that most of my post contains words over 5 letters long. Hope it didn't give you a headache.
I think sarcasm is over the guys'head there, If you know what I mean.You have to understand, big bad John is indeed an idiot of unparalleled dimension, but in point of fact, he's quite proud of his massive ignorance and jaw dropping stupidity.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13107 Feb 19, 2013
Hello Fed.I shot a six hundred pound hog last week, the thing was huge.Shot it with a 6.5mm Mauser, made in 1917.At two hundred fifty yards.The 6.5 is underrated.Around 3100fps.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13108 Feb 19, 2013
As a matter of fact, it killed my friends' hound dog last week, gutted her with a six inch tusk.She was a good girl, too, brave and sweet.
Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

#13109 Feb 19, 2013
Hey big bad John, where are you? You talk a lot of crap out of your pie hole. Too bad. Let me guess, your a transplanted Yankee, right? In fact, your so dumb you'd have to burn down the school house to get out of third grade!
kids

Carrizo Springs, TX

#13111 Feb 20, 2013
Not sure where my feelings lead to
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13112 Feb 20, 2013
Welcome back Nijoni, Heavy Fed/Know Notheeng can get really twisted now. Josey, you do know that you are insulting anyone you compare BBJ with right? You are on the right track about his total lack of intellegence though. I just figured it was because they didn't have a school in the bottom of the outhouse. Oh well.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13113 Feb 20, 2013
kids wrote:
Not sure where my feelings lead to
My uncle jumped off a cliff.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13114 Feb 20, 2013
Bet that caused an oooouwey.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13115 Feb 20, 2013
Texan wrote:
Bet that caused an oooouwey.
Quit hurting when he landed.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13116 Feb 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hello Fed.I shot a six hundred pound hog last week, the thing was huge.Shot it with a 6.5mm Mauser, made in 1917.At two hundred fifty yards.The 6.5 is underrated.Around 3100fps.
250 yards?

Is that called hunting... or sniping?

At least the dog faced it mano a mano.
big bad john

Fort Worth, TX

#13118 Feb 20, 2013
Josey Wales wrote:
Hey big bad John, where are you? You talk a lot of crap out of your pie hole. Too bad. Let me guess, your a transplanted Yankee, right? In fact, your so dumb you'd have to burn down the school house to get out of third grade!

I,am very busy my friend but i will be back next week to kick you off the forum. I,am at a meeting now and you have wasted 3 minutes of my time forcing me to respond to your silly message. Yeaaa don,t mess with me while i,am at work as that will cause more replies to your silly messages next week.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#13119 Feb 20, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>I,am very busy my friend but i will be back next week to kick you off the forum. I,am at a meeting now and you have wasted 3 minutes of my time forcing me to respond to your silly message. Yeaaa don,t mess with me while i,am at work as that will cause more replies to your silly messages next week.
Geez. I really thought that my use of large words scared you off. I hope that the company you work for doesn't mind your use of their time to cyber bully people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13120 Feb 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
250 yards?
Is that called hunting... or sniping?
At least the dog faced it mano a mano.
Dogs don't have hands, dude.If the hog had been only five hundred pounds, I just would have bitch slapped it, as usual, but six hundred pounds, I figured,WTF, I'll shoot it with this old bolt action rifle with iron sights.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#13121 Feb 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Dogs don't have hands, dude.If the hog had been only five hundred pounds, I just would have bitch slapped it, as usual, but six hundred pounds, I figured,WTF, I'll shoot it with this old bolt action rifle with iron sights.
So... what do you do with a dead 600 pound hog?
Josey Wales

San Antonio, TX

#13122 Feb 20, 2013
Seriously dip wad, whoever you work for obviously didn't hire you for you grammar. You must be a mamone! Oh, dummy that means your a suck ass! I bet when you read this you'll be spinning like a button on a shithouse door, boy!
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#13123 Feb 20, 2013
q4aday wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. I really thought that my use of large words scared you off. I hope that the company you work for doesn't mind your use of their time to cyber bully people.
I,am still here you nitwitted fool! This is the second time you intrupted me in my meeting. I,am in the orlington texas covention center and this stupid meeting has never ended. As i said i will eal with you next week. Now i look look a fool having to respond to your messages while i have a few people looking at me in here. Don,t worrie they have no ideal about this forum.
BIG BAD JOHN

Fort Worth, TX

#13124 Feb 20, 2013
Josey Wales wrote:
Seriously dip wad, whoever you work for obviously didn't hire you for you grammar. You must be a mamone! Oh, dummy that means your a suck ass! I bet when you read this you'll be spinning like a button on a shithouse door, boy!

The meeting is now over. I,am flattered to read you messages my friend. It will be easyer ehen you go back to your own city forum to were you don,t have to see my big name on every reply that you make. As for now i,am headed home and setting here at a red light replying to your message. Don,t forget even away from home i can keep an eyeball on every mesage you make. Goodnight mr josey wales go back and watch more clint eastwood movies.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13125 Feb 20, 2013
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So... what do you do with a dead 600 pound hog?
Hang it up, cut it's throat, remove the skin, gut it (don't penetrate the gut sac), get to cutting your meat.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#13127 Feb 21, 2013
BIG BAD JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>I,am still here you nitwitted fool! This is the second time you intrupted me in my meeting. I,am in the orlington texas covention center and this stupid meeting has never ended. As i said i will eal with you next week. Now i look look a fool having to respond to your messages while i have a few people looking at me in here. Don,t worrie they have no ideal about this forum.
Where the heck is Orlington? And what happens when you"eal" me? And I have a feeling looking like a fool has nothing to do with reading your messages. Previous posts were right about your schooling. Go away you big bully.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#13128 Feb 21, 2013
HF/KN & BBJ = Dumb & Dumber. Wouldn't you like to see them go 12 rounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Worth man who was shot now faces murder ch... (Aug '11) 21 hr A cousin 2
lance corporal garrett caudill hits his wife Wed xboxnygga 1
Paschal HS Hall Of Shame Tue Rusty Fralia 2
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Dec 7 Reneedianegarrett 44
News Fort Worth files 2nd Las Vegas Trail lawsuit, t... Dec 6 sacntx 1
Urban Manor Apartments (Oct '16) Dec 6 Urban Decay 4
Sexual Harrasment At Paschal High School In The... Dec 5 Eric Trotter 7

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages