First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Here it is

Dallas, TX

#29 Feb 2, 2013
Larry had that come to Jesus chat with you. No wonder Dayna isn't speaking to you.
Who is this Larry you so regiously speak of?
Dayna?
What is a "come to Jesus chat"? It that the same as "sleeping with the fishes"?
Well Jesus was involved in the parbale of the fishes.
SunIn

Dallas, TX

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Here it is wrote:
Larry had that come to Jesus chat with you. No wonder Dayna isn't speaking to you.
Who is this Larry you so regiously speak of?
Dayna?
What is a "come to Jesus chat"? It that the same as "sleeping with the fishes"?
Well Jesus was involved in the parbale of the fishes.
You have proved yourself to be an out of town poster. Why would anyone repeatedly post to this site picking fights with others and supporting a certified liar, and not even live here?
Larry Fowler is the Sheriff of Parker County.
Tani knows him and Dayna.
You don't want Larry seeking you out for a "private talk."
question

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who is Larry"? Once again, troll, you have given the MB more evidence that you don't live here and you don't know squat about Weatherford.
I had to ask. There is Larry Fowler and was Larry Hagman.
And YES I am sitting here in Weatherford typing this. Am I a troll? Maybe.
SunIn

Dallas, TX

#35 Feb 5, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to ask. There is Larry Fowler and was Larry Hagman.
And YES I am sitting here in Weatherford typing this. Am I a troll? Maybe.
If Tani is talking with Hagman we need to schedule another six-pack of sessions.
Tawni lies 2

Dallas, TX

#36 Feb 5, 2013
Help Me! Help Me!! I live here in Weatherford Texas. I'll be at the Town Hall meeting at Cotten Bratton this evening at 6 PM. I need to renew my old friendship with ...... Ya'll come you hear.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37 Feb 12, 2013
Not me wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't want to be Tawni (for a number of reasons) but since she has implicated the Chief of Police as well as the Sheriff.
Actually heard sheriff had to have a "talk" with her.
I heard Dayna is real mad at Tawni too over that "Dope Capital of Texas" crud.

What did THAT say about Tawni's opinion of both Fowler's and Manning's law enforcement abilities? That they are the chief law enforcement authorities in what she calls the "Dope Capital of Texas"!

Tawni has a bad habit of putting her mouth in gear before she engages her brain.
Serious Issues

Weatherford, TX

#38 Feb 12, 2013
You dumb ass. You are the one who posted that shit, not her. You forget what you post you post so often. This is the Richness of your life after all. LOL

Location hidden

#39 Feb 12, 2013
Serious Issues wrote:
You dumb ass. You are the one who posted that shit, not her. You forget what you post you post so often. This is the Richness of your life after all. LOL
Why won't Dayna return your calls or answer your texts?
Serious Issues

Weatherford, TX

#40 Feb 12, 2013
Wait. She's calling me now!

Location hidden

#41 Feb 13, 2013
Retirees are loving life in Weatherford!
Your Lie Detector Inc 2

Euless, TX

#42 Feb 13, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Dayna is real mad at Tawni too over that "Dope Capital of Texas" crud.
What did THAT say about Tawni's opinion of both Fowler's and Manning's law enforcement abilities? That they are the chief law enforcement authorities in what she calls the "Dope Capital of Texas"!
Tawni has a bad habit of putting her mouth in gear before she engages her brain.

And because of the amount of dope that is sold and delievered here in Weatherford and Parker County on the rail to trails parks, they shoud be angry at the politicians who think there are worth while for the money they spend on them. Any park of any size id just a secure location the make drug deals.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#43 Feb 13, 2013
You really are a dumba$$.
A thought

Euless, TX

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Texan wrote:
You really are a dumba$$.

I only hope my a$$ is dumb after all it is only a a$$.
P S Is that a body part or my donkey?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#45 Feb 13, 2013
How many names do you use dumba$$? I guess I shouldn't actually use the word ass when speaking of you; it might hurt some donkeys feelings and that just wouldn't be right. It does no good to change names, but not locations, and not remember who comments were directed at. You really are stupid.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#46 Feb 13, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And because of the amount of dope that is sold and delievered here in Weatherford and Parker County on the rail to trails parks, they shoud be angry at the politicians who think there are worth while for the money they spend on them. Any park of any size id just a secure location the make drug deals.
The little talk from the sheriff must have gone right over her cheaply-dyed head.
Now the trail (which she and billy say are not used by anyone but the elite) is the site of drug deals.
Lie about CDC until you are proven a Snake, then start another lie about something else.
Didn't you have a yoga and walk event on the trail? So your patrons are dope fiends? That's a good reason to stretch I guess.
Hugh 2

Euless, TX

#47 Feb 13, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
The little talk from the sheriff must have gone right over her cheaply-dyed head.
Now the trail (which she and billy say are not used by anyone but the elite) is the site of drug deals.
Lie about CDC until you are proven a Snake, then start another lie about something else.
Didn't you have a yoga and walk event on the trail? So your patrons are dope fiends? That's a good reason to stretch I guess.
And Larry Fowler talked to her about what?
Anonymous

Gainesville, GA

#48 Feb 13, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's stopping Sheriff Fowler and Chief Manning from doing their jobs and cleaning up this "Drug Capital of Texas", as Tani Maughan calls it?
answer

Euless, TX

#50 Feb 18, 2013
You lie-we call you on it wrote:
<quoted text>
What's stopping Sheriff Fowler and Chief Manning from doing their jobs and cleaning up this "Drug Capital of Texas", as Tani Maughan calls it?
Because their are too many parks.
Thomas

Dallas, TX

#51 Feb 18, 2013
Since you missed out on eighth grade English,

Their--belonging to more than one "Their shoes were on the front porch. Their pants were piled on Tani's floor."

They're--the group's action "They're going to run her out of town on a rail."

There--a place "Her trinket shop used to be there."

Actually grade school children know the difference. They also learn not to lie.
hear me

Euless, TX

#52 Feb 18, 2013
Thomas wrote:
Since you missed out on eighth grade English,
Their--belonging to more than one "Their shoes were on the front porch. Their pants were piled on Tani's floor."
They're--the group's action "They're going to run her out of town on a rail."
There--a place "Her trinket shop used to be there."
Actually grade school children know the difference. They also learn not to lie.
Tar and feathers or on a rail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Memories of Police officer Henry Paul Mailloux (Oct '08) Tue anonandonandon 21
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Mon Kelly 209
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) Sun Sam 98
ooVoo video chat May 23 Charles 2
DFW area K2, spice, synthetic Cannabis May 22 nicole martin 7
News Memorial Day events May 22 Psychosys 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
More from around the web

Granbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]