That's what I think.
Naibara

Dallas, TX

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Mi dos.
Keery

Dallas, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Not so sure after the local city government is not functioning and the citizens have no water to drink. I think I will stay the hell away.
I will remain in my own private paradise--Reno.

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Keery wrote:
Not so sure after the local city government is not functioning and the citizens have no water to drink. I think I will stay the hell away.
I will remain in my own private paradise--Reno.
So you believe Tawni and her coherts - Reno is full of animal hoarders - what a paradise that must be.
Animal Rescuer

Mineral Wells, TX

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Good to know Weatherford is a great place to retire. LOL
Dope Capital of TX

Helotes, TX

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Especially if you want to buy illegal drugs for your grandkids!
Enforcer

United States

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Dope Capital of TX wrote:
Especially if you want to buy illegal drugs for your grandkids!
Are you selling them? If you would actually look into this instead of just spouting crap, you would know that out situation here is much better than any if the surrounding areas, and much of the State.

But that doesn't mater, does it? All you want to do us bash the city. You will even fabricate lies like this to further your cause.
Dope Capital of TX

Weatherford, TX

#8 Jan 19, 2013
you are nuts!
anyone who moves to Wford thinking their kids will be safer from drugs might want to do a little research. Heroin is the drug of choice and your kids are buying k2 from local smoke shops.

pull your head out of your a--
Dope Capital of TX

Weatherford, TX

#9 Jan 19, 2013
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/01/18/45591...

This guy was on the crap and what happened just weeks ago in Parker County where a young man shot his mother and sister? And, another young man who took drugs shot and killed a woman a few weeks before that.

Yes, I am so glad the city has grown with all these low paying jobs in retail and eating place.

Lets hear it for the Wford City Council! Hip Hip Hooray for growing our economy and city as you have. YOU IDIOTS!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Mary Rose YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Ask about the two in Parker Co. jail for abandoning the three dogs in Reno. Name some of those animal horders or butt out.
curious

North Richland Hills, TX

#11 Jan 20, 2013
http://www.star-telegram.com/2 013/01/18/4559108/voices-told- parker-county-murder.html

This guy was on the crap and what happened just weeks ago in Parker County where a young man shot his mother and sister? And, another young man who took drugs shot and killed a woman a few weeks before that.

Yes, I am so glad the city has grown with all these low paying jobs in retail and eating place.

Lets hear it for the Wford City Council! Hip Hip Hooray for growing our economy and city as you have. YOU IDIOTS!
You idiot.....none if this happened in the city of Weatherford. The one last week was near Springtown, the second one you mentioned was out of the city limits, and the third one was in aledo. There is no mention of the suspects being on drugs in ANY if these cases. How in the hell do you put any of this at the feet of the Weatherford city council?
Enforcer

United States

#12 Jan 20, 2013
you are nuts!
anyone who moves to Wford thinking their kids will be safer from drugs might want to do a little research. Heroin is the drug of choice and your kids are buying k2 from local smoke shops.
pull your head out of your a--
You are showing how little you know. Heroin is NOT the drug of choice, and a few i incidents do not add up to "drug capital of Texas"

However, all you really want to do us try and demoralize our city, it's leaders and it's people.

I will leave you alone to your self satisfying task. As long ad I and others know what you are, you have no impact.
Adam

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
So what if there is a drug problem. Twani can cure then with a little yoga. All they need is some stretching.

Calm down!!!!
Marty

Dallas, TX

#16 Jan 24, 2013
Now quoting someone is stalking.
Dang Dummy

Weatherford, TX

#20 Jan 25, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do Tawni's great good friends, Mike and Larry, fit into this "Dope Capital of Texas" scenario? Are they ignoring it? Are they too incompetent to do anything about it? Are they in cahoots with the pusherman. Are they being paid off by the pusherman?
It's really disturbing to read that there's all this rampant crime and corruption in Weatherford but none of our law enforcement guys are even speaking out about it.
"Texan" is all over another Topix MB going off on how corrupt Sheriff Fowler is. I figured "Texan" was just another out of state troll who likes to post lies to stir up Topix users. Since Fowler is playing his Sgt Schultz role about the heroin here, maybe "Texan" is right about him being a corrupt small town sheriff. Who would have thunk it?
you really are smart to insult Tawni and the chief and sheriff all in one post. Smart guy, I wouldn't be in your shoes
Dang Dummy

Weatherford, TX

#22 Jan 26, 2013
Come on. We all know who is bringing the crap in. Who cares. If ou want to take it take it. Or eat tacos and chicken fried Everything and die from obesity. Either way it's all crap, just kill yourselves however ya please
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#23 Feb 1, 2013
Good town getting better

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#24 Feb 1, 2013
1reader wrote:
Good town getting better
Whatever it's faults, I love this town and it is home!
Not me

United States

#25 Feb 1, 2013
Dang Dummy wrote:
<quoted text>you really are smart to insult Tawni and the chief and sheriff all in one post. Smart guy, I wouldn't be in your shoes
I wouldn't want to be Tawni (for a number of reasons) but since she has implicated the Chief of Police as well as the Sheriff.

Actually heard sheriff had to have a "talk" with her.
All Jealous of Tawni

Weatherford, TX

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Dayna is real mad at her too over that "Dope Capital of Texas" crap. What did THAT say about both Fowler's and Manning's law enforcement abilities? Tawni has a bad habit of putting her mouth in gear before she engages her brain.
since she didn't make statement to that effect but YOU did, please don't worry so much. Pretty sure you and Dayna are Soooooo close and she cried on your shoulder. Yeah right. You are an idiot, a green idiot you are so jealous

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr fubar 22,615
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 18,502
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr info 797
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr info 567
Review: CDL Rental (Dec '11) 16 hr James Ware 11
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Sep 18 Descott 33
Mineral Wells Council Votes To Prohibit All Out... Sep 17 jonsalis 1
•••

Granbury News Video

•••
•••

Granbury Jobs

•••
•••