Total Recall Rants Exposed as a Perso...
Hugh

Dallas, TX

#83 Feb 14, 2013
Clarence 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Rider want to have a no pay job like Mayor of Weatherford. He is curently the City Attorney for Willow Park.
You're so screwed up you can't remember what you just posted?
"No pay job like Mayor of Weatherford"
That is what you had him on the ballot for dope. Think woman. It might help ease the pressure in your tiny brain.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#84 Feb 14, 2013
Hugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Think woman. It might help ease the pressure in your tiny brain.
Sorry. You are asking for the impossible.
answer

Dallas, TX

#85 Feb 18, 2013
NO Liars Allowed TM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. You are asking for the impossible.
And what do you mean.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#86 Feb 18, 2013
It's clear now that the recall petition talk was all about one woman's 6 month hissy fit over getting rejected by Weatherford voters.

It was all personal for her and her little band of supporters who don't even live in Weatherford.

There was zero, zilch, nada about any policies or issues involved in it.

It was 100% about one loser woman's anger, hatred and revengeful mind going off at the winners who kicked her butt fair and square for the second time.
Nut job

Dallas, TX

#88 Feb 19, 2013
"You should keep your yapper shut. Least we drag up you're old demons out of the closet "
Please, I really want to see them again. Mr Hitler

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#89 Feb 19, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
And what do you mean.
You know what I mean. Tawni does not apologize to anyone for anything. Never has. Never will.

But I do like your latest Topix ID. "Nut job" fits you like a glove.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#90 Feb 19, 2013
Craig Lies wrote:
<quoted text>.
Speaking of lives..
Why do you continue to rant and rave?
What? You no longer have drugs to sell or a dept to render assunder?
I would have thought an old fart such as urself would have given up the ghost on wrecking havoc through the county after all the cr*p you did.
You should keep your yapper shut. Least we drag up you're old demons out of the closet BC.
Here's another word to add to your list.
Least.
Use it instead of the correct "Lest".
It will call attention to the fact that you are uneducated and try to pass as "worldly."
Noone buys it though.
Lest they get burned.
See how it works Tani?

And so what it I said the neon sign on your window said "closed." Sorry, the PAPER sign on your window said "closed."
And the chalk board sign in front of the "business" said "Yoga class at 9 a.m."
Dark and empty, like your synapses.
I am here

Dallas, TX

#91 Feb 19, 2013
All Jealous of Tawni wrote:
<quoted text>who was it? Who was it said Tawns MBA is from UNC? Did she? Did you ask her while you were in her shop? Huh? Did you ask her while in her yoga class look at her, longing for her?
You are a Nut!
And here he is, again.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#92 Feb 20, 2013
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
UNC Wilmington Office of the Registrar reports they have no record of a Tawni Maughan receiving an MBA with honors.
Tani was never a student at UNC-Wilmington.
She took a course there when she and John lived in Wilmington.
Just one course.
No degree program.
No graduation.
No MBA.
Sid Johnson

Dallas, TX

#93 Feb 20, 2013
You lie-we call you on it wrote:
<quoted text>
Tani was never a student at UNC-Wilmington.
She took a course there when she and John lived in Wilmington.
Just one course.
No degree program.
No graduation.
No MBA.
Again, How do you know this?
you are sorry

Dallas, TX

#94 Feb 20, 2013
Sid Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, How do you know this?
How too!
Walter

Dallas, TX

#95 Feb 20, 2013
You lie-we call you on it wrote:
<quoted text>
Tani was never a student at UNC-Wilmington.
She took a course there when she and John lived in Wilmington.
Just one course.
No degree program.
No graduation.
No MBA.
About a month ago a "friend" of hers posted details about her graduating from UNC-Wilmington with an MBA. With honors no less.
She/he also posted details about her terrible marital problems.
So several people attempted to check it out, finding no such name under a list of grads.
Big difference between taking a Community Ed class in pottery and receiving a degree. The degree is what makes you a grad. Most people don't have to go to college to know that, they just do.
Most people are not as dense as Tani and her "friends."
Somebody lied, not a white lie, a lie about qualifications.
Anonymous

Richmond, VA

#96 Feb 20, 2013
Another day has passed and still no recall petition paperwork has been picked up at the City Secretary's office.

I think maybe Tani lied to us.
so what

Arlington, TX

#97 Feb 21, 2013
You lie-we call you on it wrote:
Another day has passed and still no recall petition paperwork has been picked up at the City Secretary's office.
I think maybe Tani lied to us.
I think maybe you don't know what you are talking about. Currently have a question about the COW trying to block the RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council. And if you want to see more of this just keep posting about it.

To have paper ballots, it must be sumitted to the Governor's office for approval that the voting place meets handicap access. Then has to be approves by the U S DOJ that voting this way meets ferderal handicap approval. If it dosn't, what is the recourse the federal has that the city/county will have to answer. Could be all elections as far back as 10 years my be voided. Apointment of the vacant offices would be by a Federal Judge. This presents can we live with what we have or take the chance of who knows who.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#98 Feb 21, 2013
so what wrote:
<quoted text>
I think maybe you don't know what you are talking about. Currently have a question about the COW trying to block the RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council. And if you want to see more of this just keep posting about it.
To have paper ballots, it must be sumitted to the Governor's office for approval that the voting place meets handicap access. Then has to be approves by the U S DOJ that voting this way meets ferderal handicap approval. If it dosn't, what is the recourse the federal has that the city/county will have to answer. Could be all elections as far back as 10 years my be voided. Apointment of the vacant offices would be by a Federal Judge. This presents can we live with what we have or take the chance of who knows who.
I think maybe you don't think.
Just simply tell everybody how the City of Weatherford has blocked your recall efforts. Do they steal all your signatures out of your car and shred them? We do want to see more. More truth. Just back it up. You never do, you just change the subject.
What does the handicapped access have to do with anything? Forget about the paper ballots. They're gone.
And finally; can someone please interpret the sentence(?) "This presents can we live with what we have or take the chance of who knows who."
It might as well be in Tagalog.
Too early to be hitting the sauce girl.
You've hit the end of the road. Ever seen the crazy cat lady on the Simpsons?
You're there.
Return to Old Values

United States

#99 Feb 21, 2013
Walter wrote:
<quoted text>
About a month ago a "friend" of hers posted details about her graduating from UNC-Wilmington with an MBA. With honors no less.
She/he also posted details about her terrible marital problems.
So several people attempted to check it out, finding no such name under a list of grads.
Big difference between taking a Community Ed class in pottery and receiving a degree. The degree is what makes you a grad. Most people don't have to go to college to know that, they just do.
Most people are not as dense as Tani and her "friends."
Somebody lied, not a white lie, a lie about qualifications.
Oh Sweetie Pie, you wrote that original "falsehood" concerning my educational nod marriage. LOL. You post things to argue with yourself about over me, why? Nobody reads this stuff but a handful of retired or put of work peeps. I don't think this is making the national news or that anyone cares. I know the only education anyone cares about in my profession has nothing to do with my college education at UNC. My time with Deepak Chopra and Chopra University sets me a part from most in my field. I am a Yoga Therapist and I worked hard for that accreditation. That alone stands as a Masters Level accreditation. I do have degrees and certs out the Wazoo but only because I love to study and learn. I am no smarter than your average Yogi Bear, I just read some books. LOL.

So, now, try to let this rest and find some peace. Even if I had never cracked a book, I would still be the same goofball that I am. Try it! Then, if someone says "are you stupid or something?" Just say YES! It's worked well for me!

Your Fav Dummy
Tawni Maughan
so what

Arlington, TX

#100 Feb 21, 2013
Return to Old Values wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Sweetie Pie, you wrote that original "falsehood" concerning my educational nod marriage. LOL. You post things to argue with yourself about over me, why? Nobody reads this stuff but a handful of retired or put of work peeps. I don't think this is making the national news or that anyone cares. I know the only education anyone cares about in my profession has nothing to do with my college education at UNC. My time with Deepak Chopra and Chopra University sets me a part from most in my field. I am a Yoga Therapist and I worked hard for that accreditation. That alone stands as a Masters Level accreditation. I do have degrees and certs out the Wazoo but only because I love to study and learn. I am no smarter than your average Yogi Bear, I just read some books. LOL.
So, now, try to let this rest and find some peace. Even if I had never cracked a book, I would still be the same goofball that I am. Try it! Then, if someone says "are you stupid or something?" Just say YES! It's worked well for me!
Your Fav Dummy
Tawni Maughan
GO Tawnie Go. Your the man (mean woman)
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#101 Feb 21, 2013
Return to Old Values wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Sweetie Pie, you wrote that original "falsehood" concerning my educational nod marriage. LOL. You post things to argue with yourself about over me, why? Nobody reads this stuff but a handful of retired or put of work peeps. I don't think this is making the national news or that anyone cares. I know the only education anyone cares about in my profession has nothing to do with my college education at UNC. My time with Deepak Chopra and Chopra University sets me a part from most in my field. I am a Yoga Therapist and I worked hard for that accreditation. That alone stands as a Masters Level accreditation. I do have degrees and certs out the Wazoo but only because I love to study and learn. I am no smarter than your average Yogi Bear, I just read some books. LOL.
So, now, try to let this rest and find some peace. Even if I had never cracked a book, I would still be the same goofball that I am. Try it! Then, if someone says "are you stupid or something?" Just say YES! It's worked well for me!
Your Fav Dummy
Tawni Maughan
A legend in her own mind.
Girl, you have just insulted everyone in the world with a Master's degree. What was your thesis on? "Facing East at Sunrise"? "Secrets of the Flamingo"?
Might as well be an Okra Therapist.
sand dobber

Arlington, TX

#102 Feb 21, 2013
Return to Old Values wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Sweetie Pie, you wrote that original "falsehood" concerning my educational nod marriage. LOL. You post things to argue with yourself about over me, why? Nobody reads this stuff but a handful of retired or put of work peeps. I don't think this is making the national news or that anyone cares. I know the only education anyone cares about in my profession has nothing to do with my college education at UNC. My time with Deepak Chopra and Chopra University sets me a part from most in my field. I am a Yoga Therapist and I worked hard for that accreditation. That alone stands as a Masters Level accreditation. I do have degrees and certs out the Wazoo but only because I love to study and learn. I am no smarter than your average Yogi Bear, I just read some books. LOL.
So, now, try to let this rest and find some peace. Even if I had never cracked a book, I would still be the same goofball that I am. Try it! Then, if someone says "are you stupid or something?" Just say YES! It's worked well for me!
Your Fav Dummy
Tawni Maughan
Isn't funny, people who don't have can't get degrees are alwas the one who think they know what you should do to get a degree.
Example of this thinking is our own Weatherford Councilperson Waymond "the Troll" Hamiliton. He did not have the proper training for managment at WalMart that cause he release a as assitant manager because of sexal hassrasment.
Buford

Dallas, TX

#103 Feb 21, 2013
sand dobber wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't funny, people who don't have can't get degrees are alwas the one who think they know what you should do to get a degree.
Example of this thinking is our own Weatherford Councilperson Waymond "the Troll" Hamiliton. He did not have the proper training for managment at WalMart that cause he release a as assitant manager because of sexal hassrasment.
Noone was talking about Waymon.
We're discussing your lying on your resume T.
Here's my list:
High School Diploma (went the whole four years)
Bachelor's degree from SWC University (not online or certificate from Shankar School of Sitar)
Continuing ed from WC and two semesters of Master's work at NTSU.
Yeah, you'll say I'm lying, but that is all you know.
I know the truth about myself.
And I know the truth about you, which is little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker in the North Fort Worth area PLEASE read 15 hr Joan 1
TCU removes Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity for hazi... Thu Clayton Reis 1
jasmin ura Aug 24 Rey 1
Brake job Aug 23 Studder 1
Paschal LGBT Club Aug 23 Mike Good 3
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Aug 22 TracyGivens Com 14
News Obama's Transgender Bathroom Policy Blocked by ... Aug 22 Sneaky Pete 3

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages