Sears of Weatherford
Joanie Edwards

Weatherford, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2013
WOW./.. I have not been this mad is years.In November I purchased a new dishwaser to be delivered and installed. On the day of delivery I got a call from Sears Warehouse stating that the unit was not in stock. I told the guy to cancel and then I called the store for a refund. Refund did not appear on credit card so I called back to the store. Manager said that the credit would be issued in 10 days. That was on 11/30 and to date, no refund. I feel robbed. The owner will not call me back. I spoke to lots of people who work for him and still no phone call. I went to Sears because it was a locally owned franchise and I was hoping to do business locally and keep our money at home or at least in Texas. I will never do business with anyone who can't pick up the phone and call me to discuss the problem. The owner has very poor customer service skills. NO PERSON should have to wait two months on a refund when the merchandise was never delivered. BUYER BEWARE<>
Joanie Edwards

Weatherford, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2013
FYI... when I wen to Sears corporate website, found tons of complaints about Sears. That is not the same store my parents shopped at.
Info

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Articale in The Weatherford said that the The Sears Store on Adams Drive was in the process of becoming a corporate owned. The article did not say why, but one would suspect it would be the construction of Adams Drive. Just another business the non-educated department heads of the The City of Weatherford have cause.
Joanie

Weatherford, TX

#4 Jan 9, 2013
That is probably why the owner was trying to hold on to my 800 bucks. He wouldn't even come out and apologize. 60 days and he finally refunded in 15 mins. He doesn't apprciate people who are trying to do business with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... 9 hr A Green 10
News Texas Republican: Backing trans-bathrooms is th... 13 hr Three Rounds 20
Relocating May 24 GEWORKER 1
News Breast-feeding moms plan a nurse-ina at West Si... May 22 CMar 1
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) May 21 ACE 253
Beware of Clay Cooley Automotive (Apr '08) May 21 Helen 80
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 14 Jack 993
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages