Texas Commission on Environmental Qua...

Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)

Posted in the Granbury Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Enough

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
If Tawni and her little bamd of rumormongers and liars are honestly worried about Weatherford's sewer lines leaking raw sewage into our water lines why haven't they filed a complaint with TCEQ?
The TCEQ has no water or other environmental issues currently outstanding againast the City of Weatherford. See http://www2.tceq.texas.gov/oce/waci/index.cfm
IMO, someone who will speak for Tawni and her little band of rumormongers and liars owes Mr. David Mask an public apology for calling him a liar who is afraid he will lose his job and/or retirement if he tells the truth.
Lol. This little group has been busted again. When will they learn?

Advice to them: don't come here posting lies. We will not tolerate it and you will be called out for what you are. LIARS
thoughts

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. This little group has been busted again. When will they learn?
Advice to them: don't come here posting lies. We will not tolerate it and you will be called out for what you are. LIARS
And you are sure all infor is on line?
The one thing I will say about Mr Mask is the workers are some on the best of the city employee. They are over work and know what they are doing. But when it comes to policy from the City Council and the City Manager, the must the suspect. Iwould not believe any of those 6 people if the told me it was daytime at Noon on ant given day. The want their $10 mil Heritage Park and "to Hell" with the safety of the residents of Weatherford Tx.
Nick

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean you refuse to apologize to Mr. Mask for calling him a liar? Do you stand by your accusation that he would risk his job and his pension if he didn't lie?
Are you now accusing the TCEQ of covering up their own Administrative Order that Weatherford has to dig up our water and sewer lines to stop raw sewage from infiltrating into our water? Why would they do that?
She hasn't apologized to the Swancy family yet either.
Kinda shows what she is made of.
Who is the Grand Poobah of Weatherford who is able to pull all these strings that make watchdog agencies and commissions dance to his tune?
She hasnt apologized to the Swancy family either.

Shows what she is made of.
Guess what

Arlington, TX

#8 Jan 16, 2013
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
She hasnt apologized to the Swancy family either.
Shows what she is made of.
Her apology want be needed, when
RECALL the Weatherford City Council is sucessful.
Complaint dept

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
We did better than that.

Don't worry what Mrs Maughan is doing. She did her part now just watch this house of cards come down on everyone who has taken a kickback or allotted a contract without following regs.

Good luck COW. Your shit is hitting the fan!
A new one

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Jan 17, 2013
We have!
It is currently in the review process.
The City of Weatherford is about to face a money fine and well as br required to "over" fix the problem.
Old Timer

Dallas, TX

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Don't you think that we would have State officials running down our butt if that we true. Site me the complaint #. How come your the only one who knows about it? Get real.
Answer

Grand Prairie, TX

#14 Jan 17, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR!
I just got off the phone with Carmela in the Office of Water at the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality.
No complaints against the City of Weatherford have been filed.
You, Tawni and your little band of rumormongers and liars are lying again.
And you are a total "ducebag".
Georgia

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a total "ducebag".
He is a "ducebag" because he is speaking factually?

Pretty much showed where your values are.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
If Tawni and her little bamd of rumormongers and liars are honestly worried about Weatherford's sewer lines leaking raw sewage into our water lines why haven't they filed a complaint with TCEQ?
The TCEQ has no water or other environmental issues currently outstanding againast the City of Weatherford. See http://www2.tceq.texas.gov/oce/waci/index.cfm
IMO, someone who will speak for Tawni and her little band of rumormongers and liars owes Mr. David Mask an public apology for calling him a liar who is afraid he will lose his job and/or retirement if he tells the truth.
LIE #3
CDC and TQEC will be in Weatherford February 2 to begin investigating "cancer clusters."
When confronted with facts, they quit posting this LIE and moved on to attack Joe Tison and the developers of new businesses.
This Saturday, join me and the 70% of the voters who said "Hell No!" to her and her small pack of followers in welcoming the bus filled with CDC and TQEC workers to Weatherford.
It will be our own little groundhog day.
Why did Weatherford's most "honest", "kindest", "friend to farmers and an artist" turn her back on the poor, infected children of our town?
Because she can't tell the truth.
The best thing you could do would be to never sit down at a keyboard again.
Answer

Dallas, TX

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
LIE #3
CDC and TQEC will be in Weatherford February 2 to begin investigating "cancer clusters."
When confronted with facts, they quit posting this LIE and moved on to attack Joe Tison and the developers of new businesses.
This Saturday, join me and the 70% of the voters who said "Hell No!" to her and her small pack of followers in welcoming the bus filled with CDC and TQEC workers to Weatherford.
It will be our own little groundhog day.
Why did Weatherford's most "honest", "kindest", "friend to farmers and an artist" turn her back on the poor, infected children of our town?
Because she can't tell the truth.
The best thing you could do would be to never sit down at a keyboard again.
God! Man, help me.
How can anybody believe CDC and TQEC people would come to Weatherford on a bus.
Answer

Dallas, TX

#19 Jan 31, 2013
On people arriving in Weatherford on a bus would be Brown Shirts. May Grace be With You, Hitler
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Excuse me.
They will be in stagecoaches, since the thousands of cars and trucks lined up on our bridges have begun to smog up the metroplex.
SunIn

Dallas, TX

#21 Feb 4, 2013
First Monday was the biggest I have attended in a long time. Nice weather. Big crowds.
Clarence 2

Grand Prairie, TX

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Clarence wrote:
Excuse me.
They will be in stagecoaches, since the thousands of cars and trucks lined up on our bridges have begun to smog up the metroplex.
And you got that right. But horese are responsible for methane gas, bid BOOM!
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#23 Feb 6, 2013
thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are sure all infor is on line?
The one thing I will say about Mr Mask is the workers are some on the best of the city employee. They are over work and know what they are doing. But when it comes to policy from the City Council and the City Manager, the must the suspect. Iwould not believe any of those 6 people if the told me it was daytime at Noon on ant given day. The want their $10 mil Heritage Park and "to Hell" with the safety of the residents of Weatherford Tx.
Just want to keep this at the top of the list so more people can see what a band of liars Tani and her pack have shown themselves to be.
Only three weeks left in the month for the CDC and TQEC to descend on Weatherford to save us from Tani's crap.
Clarence 2

Grand Prairie, TX

#24 Feb 6, 2013
Oh. Give it a break!
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Yeah, being busted on another big lie is sooo boring.
Clarence 2

Grand Prairie, TX

#26 Feb 6, 2013
"Only three weeks left in the month for the CDC and TQEC to descend on Weatherford to save us from Tani's crap."
And you can keep trackof the days of the month? God what a gift!
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#27 Feb 6, 2013
Reply to the question at hand:

Are you admitting you made up the TQEC story?
Answer the question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haltom City is seeing the high cost of pinching... (Jul '07) 23 hr Non of your busin... 4
Charles Taze Russell - 33rd Degree Freemason fo... (May '12) 23 hr KillahBanshee 7
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Mar 24 Steph 30
Kids Obstacle Challenge is Making a Muddy Splas... Mar 23 KidsObstacleChall... 1
News Texas 'affluenza' teen's lawyers seek his relea... Mar 22 JAMESEY 1
News New satellite helps track wildfires in Texas, O... Mar 21 NewPhartss 1
News What to Watch: After Senate sideshow, 'bathroom... Mar 15 Texan 2

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages