Today is February 1, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#27 Feb 13, 2013
Help me wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are WHO? By what authority are yoy demanding this if anybody? You can show that the post are by her.
Go stick your head in the sand.
Tawni put herself out as a spokesperson for the losers in the May election. She has been screaming for a recall of all this current city council. It is never going to happen. She's been posting lies about Swancy, Wilder and Hamilton here and on her Facebook pages. She has posted trash about Matt Swancy and demanded that Ruthie leave Craig to "save" her family from the "ugliness" she (Tawni) was going to bring down on them all if Craig didn't resign. She posted the lie that CDC was investigating Weatherford's water for carcinogens and would be in town in February 2013. She's lied that Jan Barton and Clem Smith are thieves. Tawni lied that Democrat reporters are in the pocket of city council and that "many" reporters have quit due to it.

Tawni has brought this on herself. It's her karma. Weatherford will not put up with liars.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#28 Feb 14, 2013
Do you remember when Mt. St. Helens lava dome built up and people were speculating about when it would blow?
If I were Tani's neighbors I would take a long vacation in case her head explodes.

Nine more days Jane Fonda.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 14, 2013
Your Lie Detector Inc wrote:
<quoted text>
Tawni put herself out as a spokesperson for the losers in the May election. She has been screaming for a recall of all this current city council. It is never going to happen. She's been posting lies about Swancy, Wilder and Hamilton here and on her Facebook pages. She has posted trash about Matt Swancy and demanded that Ruthie leave Craig to "save" her family from the "ugliness" she (Tawni) was going to bring down on them all if Craig didn't resign. She posted the lie that CDC was investigating Weatherford's water for carcinogens and would be in town in February 2013. She's lied that Jan Barton and Clem Smith are thieves. Tawni lied that Democrat reporters are in the pocket of city council and that "many" reporters have quit due to it.
Tawni has brought this on herself. It's her karma. Weatherford will not put up with liars.
Weatherford's voters have already proved two times what they think about liars who want to take over Weatherford city government.
Anonymous

Columbia, SC

#30 Feb 15, 2013
February is more than half gone now. Is the CDC going to let us all die from cancer by drinking Weatherford water?
seer

Dallas, TX

#31 Feb 16, 2013
Pooooo on you.

Location hidden

#32 Feb 17, 2013
Monday is a Federal holiday so no one from the CDC will show up here tomorrow. That will leave just 11 more days before Tawni's proved once again to be a liar.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#33 Feb 18, 2013
seer wrote:
Pooooo on you.
This is her new answer.

And it's 8 days until the the month is over and another lie is proven to be.
answer

Dallas, TX

#34 Feb 18, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
This is her new answer.
Just because you haven't seen anything does Not say it isn't happing. It won't go a way just because you wish it. Article appeared in last week Ft Worth Star Telegram about this.

Location hidden

#35 Feb 18, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you haven't seen anything does Not say it isn't happing. It won't go a way just because you wish it. Article appeared in last week Ft Worth Star Telegram about this.
Why won't you post a link to that Star-Telegram article?
answer

Dallas, TX

#36 Feb 18, 2013
NO Liars Allowed TM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why won't you post a link to that Star-Telegram article?
Read it your damn self. I don't work for a nothing like you.

Location hidden

#37 Feb 18, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it your damn self. I don't work for a nothing like you.
Post the link to it. If you refuse to, you admit you're lying.

I don't believe you work at all. You spend hours everyday on Topix lying, rumormongering and flaming people you hate.
answer

Dallas, TX

#38 Feb 18, 2013
Watch it, you can't prove a negative.

Location hidden

#39 Feb 18, 2013
answer wrote:
Watch it, you can't prove a negative.
You were asked to post a positive. You say the Star-Telegram article exists. That's a positive. Prove your positive statement by posting the link to the Star-Telegram article you say exists.
answer

Dallas, TX

#40 Feb 18, 2013
NO Liars Allowed TM wrote:
<quoted text>
You were asked to post a positive. You say the Star-Telegram article exists. That's a positive. Prove your positive statement by posting the link to the Star-Telegram article you say exists.
Why do I want to do you work for you?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

#41 Feb 18, 2013
answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I want to do you work for you?
I know you are, what am I?
PWH
answer

Dallas, TX

#42 Feb 18, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are, what am I?
PWH
I am that I am.

Location hidden

#43 Feb 18, 2013
Clarence wrote:
<quoted text>
This is her new answer.
Maybe the CDC will show up tomorrow.

Most likely they won't, but maybe they will.

It could happen.

It might not.

We'll have to wait and see.

What do you think. Tawni? When will they arrive? February is almost over.
Nut job

Dallas, TX

#44 Feb 19, 2013
What do you think. Tawni? When will they arrive? February is almost over.
So?

Location hidden

#45 Feb 19, 2013
There are 14 daily flights from Atlanta to DFW. Will one of them bring in the team of CDC investigators to investigate Weatherford's water system and those cancer clusters Tawni has told us about?
I am here

Dallas, TX

#46 Feb 19, 2013
How many daily flights leave for Berlin? Heil! Hitler!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Fralia 8 hr Rusty Fralia 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Joe Balls 985
News Giant Bowie knife will stand in Texas town with... 19 hr About par 2
News Third Bandido arrested in motorcycle bar shooting (Dec '14) Mon Grandmother 97
Paschal High School Girls of the 80's (Jun '15) Apr 30 Steve Cullen 19
Where Can you Buy K2 around Downtown fort worth? (Oct '10) Apr 29 luis 8
News Five Hurt As Tornados Rip Through Grayson County Apr 27 Reichsfuhrer von ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages