You can not stop KARMA!!!

Posted in the Granbury Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Funny how people really show their true colors when things get become worrisome for them. You people really need to get a life but it is okay if you want to keep trying to be ugly to Tawni. You are not hurting her but you are sure doing damage to yourself. Here you have been hiding out posting all over the internet negative comments about Tawni, why? What are you worried about being the wife of a Wford councilman? I suggest that you have your husband resign his non-paying position before he is RECALLED and some things, some costly things come out into the open. Do you really want to go there? It is just a suggestion. When Zan Prince hears what your husband has been doing she is not going to be pleased she raised money, supported his campaigns and ect! At least I am open and honest enough to give you a heads-up. LOL!!! See you and your husband at City Hall this Winter with the rest of the good citizens of Wford who are launching a RECALL for him and ALL FIVE councilmen and women. They work for US!!! WE do NOT work for THEM. They FORGOT!!! They will all be gone in MAY!
Texan

Wichita, KS

#2 Dec 19, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS
clarence

Dallas, TX

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Tani,
Another post, another anonymous name.
And you gave yourself away with ANOTHER ect!!!
Listen carefully and practice: it's etc, etc, etc, etc. "I will not pretend I'm someone else, I will not pretend I'm someone else!"
For now I will be:
Waiting for the Swancy dinner bell to ring.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 19, 2012
clarence wrote:
Tani,
Listen carefully and practice: it's etc, etc, etc, etc. "I will not pretend I'm someone else, I will not pretend I'm someone else!"
For now I will be:
The bell will ring but its not for dinner!!! LOL!!!

Since: Nov 12

Weatherford, TX

#5 Dec 19, 2012
clarence wrote:
Tani,
For now I will be:
Look up, Look down, look all around ------- I think you know the rest of YOUR story. Keep it up, you are barking up the wrong tree. You will never get Tawni's attention, unless you are a current City Council member. I think they have had her attention for the past 2 years and they didnt even know it. Her concern about what they were up to isnt quiet like your obsession with her. She has been gathering information for a great cause. What is your excuse for not being productive?

The Karma Tawni is producing is for everyone. We all cause ripples with our actions and thoughts. Hers are all positive, how are your ripples effecting your self and others?

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2012
I believe in Karma. I believe in the Kingdom Within. The tired old men and woman on city council will be reaping what We The People Sow. I am here to help heal my lil corner of the world. Wford is my responsibility the same as it is every other citizen.
put up or shut up

North Richland Hills, TX

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
Speaking of karma, do an internet search for Tawni Maughan.

Tawni, did you ever pay your debt to those clothing venders in Montreal and Oregon?$2,000 worth of merchandise. Fess up.
Ok....I'm not a fan of hers, but really, what does this have to do with anything and why does it matter? Making allegations like this is low. Sounds like obaman2012. This is the kind of crap he pulled. Tawni is a liar and a joke, but posting that was out of line.
Officer

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
Speaking of karma, do an internet search for Tawni Maughan.
Tawni, did you ever pay your debt to those clothing venders in Montreal and Oregon?$2,000 worth of merchandise. Fess up.
Don't forget the shoplifting, petu theft charge And filing. False police report.
put up or shut up

North Richland Hills, TX

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Recall All Five wrote:
I believe in Karma. I believe in the Kingdom Within. The tired old men and woman on city council will be reaping what We The People Sow. I am here to help heal my lil corner of the world. Wford is my responsibility the same as it is every other citizen.
By the way, I don't know if tawni is posting herself or if other people are posting to try to sound like her. I've never met her so I don't know. But, whoever is posting this crap needs to stop. THERE IS NO RECALL COMING. All the allegations that have been put on this board are baseless and lies. Is there any possibility of you people growing up and talking about something that is more interesting? All this bashing on city council is really getting old. And tawni (or people purporting to be her) have run out of steam. Now it's just a waste of time. You are all making yourselves out to be a joke. Look at topix boards from other cities. Some of them actually have intelligent conversations. Weatherford is full of intelligent people. I'm sure some are on this board. Time to start acting like it.
Here I Am

Weatherford, TX

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Back to check in on youz guys.......

And not surprised to see you still trying to draw attention away from real issues in the city of Wford. LOL.

Boy, you had to really dig that I'll bit of dirt up. LOL. Is this Waymon or one of his family? That was the only negative thing you could find? You bet I did not pay for faulty merchandise. I paid for well over a million dollars of goods by that time with cash, I've never operated a biz on credit, that would go against my beliefs. I held that merchandise for 5 years before I finally trashed it. Any other brilliant comments about my biz? Like "cheap Chinese trinket shop"? LOL. That doesn't quite represent my biz but it does describe where you shop -Walmart! The greatest destroyer of small mom n pop shops in America.

As for the Recall of the Wford City Council......YeS they will be recalled and then Judge Riley will be handing down his decision to call for a May election. So, if you or someone you know is a viable candidate we would really like to speak with you. I will not run for a council seat but I will run the campaigns for those who will.

Aren't you glad to live in a free America where we do have the right to run our city as we see fit and when those who are elected to office do not represent us we just recall them and vote people in who WILL REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.

You guys get some exercise and please stop attacking me. It only hurts you. I'm not effected by it in the least. I love my life and I love teaching yoga to help others with stress and physical issues. I'm sorry for any pain you may be in because you are a council member or one of their family members but it is what it is here in Wford and we are Fed Up!

Huge
Your Locla Whipping Dog, but happy to do so for positive change
Tawni Maughan
For Real

United States

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Here I Am wrote:
Back to check in on youz guys.......
And not surprised to see you still trying to draw attention away from real issues in the city of Wford. LOL.
Boy, you had to really dig that I'll bit of dirt up. LOL. Is this Waymon or one of his family? That was the only negative thing you could find? You bet I did not pay for faulty merchandise. I paid for well over a million dollars of goods by that time with cash, I've never operated a biz on credit, that would go against my beliefs. I held that merchandise for 5 years before I finally trashed it. Any other brilliant comments about my biz? Like "cheap Chinese trinket shop"? LOL. That doesn't quite represent my biz but it does describe where you shop -Walmart! The greatest destroyer of small mom n pop shops in America.
As for the Recall of the Wford City Council......YeS they will be recalled and then Judge Riley will be handing down his decision to call for a May election. So, if you or someone you know is a viable candidate we would really like to speak with you. I will not run for a council seat but I will run the campaigns for those who will.
Aren't you glad to live in a free America where we do have the right to run our city as we see fit and when those who are elected to office do not represent us we just recall them and vote people in who WILL REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.
You guys get some exercise and please stop attacking me. It only hurts you. I'm not effected by it in the least. I love my life and I love teaching yoga to help others with stress and physical issues. I'm sorry for any pain you may be in because you are a council member or one of their family members but it is what it is here in Wford and we are Fed Up!
Huge
Your Locla Whipping Dog, but happy to do so for positive change
Tawni Maughan
First off, you are here every day. You have sworn off this site a half a dozen times, but unlike obaman12, you can't keep your word.
A million bucks worth? I don't buy that either.
Please pay both your DEBTS and TAXES. Then you may have some credibility.
Recall....talk is cheap. Do it or shut ip. We are tired of hearing your threats.
You are right on

Arlington, TX

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. What debts and taxes has she not paid? A spokesperson for a total recall of council should not have tax skeletons in her closet. Isn't one of the councilmen she wants to recall an IRS agent? Not so smart to take on an IRS agent if her tax records aren't all kosher.
A current Weatherford City Councilperson while working for IRS, did audit a then appointed city board person, his family and business forcing them into bankruptcy.
Yes! the current city politicians will use every trick in the book to gat back at any challengers.
We know

United States

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. Maybe you think Topix MB readers are stupid. Maybe you are stupid to think Topix MB readers are that stupid.
Retail businesses can not get off the ground without credit. A yoga business on cash is easy, but not retail. Did you own the building? Rent, power, heat, taxes, employees, fixtures and inventory all on cash? No way. You could not buy enough inventory to get started without borrowed money. You used someone's money to get set up. Maybe your dad set you up. That would mean you borrowed money from him that turned into a gift when you couldn't pay him back. That store didn't last long enough to generate $1,000,000.
If you had that much cash what happened to it? How did you lose it? Didn't you have to give up your house a year ago? You could have bought that house easy with that much cash. Your dad bought it. Why did you need a bail out?
sorry your cash flow isn't that of some smart business people. You have a small mind in a small town. Just because you can't manage a business without debt isn't Tawnis fault. Maybe ask her for advice. Seems you need it
We know

United States

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting. What debts and taxes has she not paid? A spokesperson for a total recall of council should not have tax skeletons in her closet. Isn't one of the councilmen she wants to recall an IRS agent? Not so smart to take on an IRS agent if her tax records aren't all kosher.
yeah, it seems the Wford city govt operates well in retaliation and not in service to the community they swore to serve. Good you know them well enough to post that truth about the lesbian who supports gay marriage. We thought she was a man for Christ sake. We will al be glad to see her gone. Nobody wants that sort of retaliatory deception on their city council.
Answer

Arlington, TX

#23 Jan 1, 2013
Tawni Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Got names? You are accusing Heidi Wilder of using her position with the IRS to bankrupt a private citizen. You say there were 3 audits - personal, family and business. That's a very serious accusation that would be easy to prove. Give us facts. Who was her alleged victim? When did it happen? What's the docket number for the Bankrupcy Court? Why would she do it? Why has it been covered up. How was it covered up? Who else is involved? Legit questions. You need to post answers.
And you know so much. By the way, what is you "bar card" number?
The business and family was well known in Weatherford. It only happened a couple years ago, just before Hiedi was appointed to the Uitility Board.
JustSa N

Lockhart, TX

#24 Jan 1, 2013
You are right on wrote:
<quoted text>
A current Weatherford City Councilperson while working for IRS, did audit a then appointed city board person, his family and business forcing them into bankruptcy.
Yes! the current city politicians will use every trick in the book to gat back at any challengers.
I don't know who was stupid enough to write this, weather it was Tawny, Joan or one of the other few hate filled people, but it was awesomely stupid on your part.

Number 1, if you wrte something this accusatory, you better be able to prove it

Number 2. You can't prove it because it didn't happen.

Number 3. The council person you make reference to dies not do digits or have anything whatsoever to do with audits.

You know there ate laws protecting federal workers from this type of thing.
JustSa N

Lockhart, TX

#26 Jan 1, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it, that is a double bladed axe. It can cut both directions.
Yeah, not really. Unless you are a federal employee performing certain governmental task.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

#27 Jan 1, 2013
The recall will fail and is a waste of $$ there is election in may f you are worth present yourself to the voters (last losers obviously not) file and run you should win if qualified
Wally

Dallas, TX

#29 Jan 2, 2013
She caused this business to be audited before she got on a city committee?
Then she wasn't a city official when she "supposedly" called an audit on something?
So if someone does something in their job capacity that you don't like, you feel compelled to call them names, criticize their private lives, and call for their downfall.
What a sweet soul.
Anwser

Arlington, TX

#30 Jan 2, 2013
JustSa N wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who was stupid enough to write this, weather it was Tawny, Joan or one of the other few hate filled people, but it was awesomely stupid on your part.
Number 1, if you wrte something this accusatory, you better be able to prove it
Number 2. You can't prove it because it didn't happen.
Number 3. The council person you make reference to dies not do digits or have anything whatsoever to do with audits.
You know there ate laws protecting federal workers from this type of thing.
I am not anyone who lives in Weatherford, But I think it the business was "The Hub" and thier "Red Wing Shoe" outlets through out the mextroplex. And she did audits.
I don't think Hiedi was appointed to the Uilility Board until after all this.
By the way, here in Arkansas, the rumor was she was fired by the IRS with 19 1/2 years service.
And, having been a fromer US worker, you are very incorrect about the law as you usually are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Should Fort Worth rename Jefferson Davis Park? ... 5 hr Chris Buis 2
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... 14 hr Texan 3
News Gold medal pianist to play at Walk Hall 15 hr taylance 3
Review: Clinic For Special Surgery - Linden Dil... (Aug '09) Aug 20 Lookingthru 2
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Aug 19 Deb G 311
Melissa Finney Aug 18 Cousin 1
stevie johnson is a murderer! Aug 18 Anonymous 1

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages