Animal "Rescurers"

Since: Sep 12

Weatherford, TX

#78 Dec 10, 2012
This explains the current management NOT the previous management. Such uninformed people!!

From Parkercountyblog.com
forpeteyssakeDecember 4, 2012 at 2:43 am |

Very interesting! This explains all the stories i have heard about out of control disease and sick animals. Doesnít appear that anyone is in charge of anything, just a big jumbled mess. Honestly, it seems like a whole lot of LAZY is going on at taxpayer expense. Very upsetting that they are killing animals in front of other animals. That must be horrifying for them. Does anyone there care about the animalsí welfare? It sure doesnt seem like they care at all. Absolute bare minimum effort required to get their paycheck. very, very sad. I hope the city government makes some major changes after this review. Starting fresh with a whole new WELL TRAINED AND HELPFUL team would show the cityís willingness to make positive changes.

fostermomoftwoDecember 4, 2012 at 2:31 pm

What a great legacy our city leaders are leaving behind. They should be ashamed. Citizens brought these issues to them and they banned them from speaking about it at City Council meetings. People still being harrassed and banned for trying to help, the manager refusing to do what it takes to get dogs adopted, rescues being treated so poorly they will not pull from WPCAS, and a well paid staff doing a whole lot of nothing. So this is what we have. A nice taxpayer funded campus where homeless pets go to die a horrible death. This whole mess can be laid at the feet of our elected officials and the people they appoint. When will they wake up and do whatís right. Maybe a little less lining their own pockets and those of their friends and relatives and a little more governing is in order. Until then, they are a disgrace and are dragging our wonderful city down with them.

Weatherford, TX

#79 Dec 10, 2012
Folks - Such "nice" animal people - NOT!

From Parkercountyblog.com
Sally PoolOctober 18, 2012 at 12:40 am | Reply

Well said, Judith.
This little town mentality is literally killing
innocent animals in Parker County.
Kerry Blaisdell and his FRIEND Diane Daniels
have done nothing but show the citizens of
Weatherford how far they would go to
get vengeance on citizens for opposing
their views.
The family whose dog was killed should have
sued the City. This is not the first time their
lazy employees have lost paperwork.
These people choose to sit on their butts rather than make the Weatherford
Pound become progressive for the future.
The pitiful improvements are a joke for the
animals killed for space because paid
employees choose to kill animals rather than
work to find safe homes or fosters.
I tell everyone who will listen about the do nothing joke of a Mayor and City Council.
When are the residents of Wrathetford say
ENOUGH!!!

Weatherford, TX

#81 Dec 10, 2012
AA Looking for U wrote:
MaryRose Smith AKA ObamaN2012, why dont you got shave your legs and put on some big gril panties on your head, turn around 3 times and click your ruby slippers? You are no more credible in a dress than you were as Obama.
Only your poorly worded opinion.(Not the truth)

Weatherford, TX

#83 Dec 11, 2012
AA Looking for U wrote:
Truth and everyone knows it. you didnt fool anyone before and you arent nw. you just cant figur out anythig else to do with your pitiful existnce. you are sick but you are too old to chanage
UGLE, UGLE, UGLE.
Doesyourpersonwe arglasses

Lockhart, TX

#86 Dec 11, 2012
Ok. Just so I have this straight- everyone agrees the current management sucks? Then what is the problem? Who cares about DD, she's out (good radiance). If the "animal people" want to save animals, so be it! At least they're not sitting around on topix all day arguing for the sake of arguing. This is so stupid. Seriously. And Judy, clean your yard. It looks like hell.

Weatherford, TX

#87 Dec 11, 2012
Doesyourpersonwearglasses wrote:
Ok. Just so I have this straight- everyone agrees the current management sucks? Then what is the problem? Who cares about DD, she's out (good radiance). If the "animal people" want to save animals, so be it! At least they're not sitting around on topix all day arguing for the sake of arguing. This is so stupid. Seriously. And Judy, clean your yard. It looks like hell.
Oh my dear you are so wrong. Not sure to whom you are referring, but that certainly isn't my name. So DD was radiance - couldn't agree more.
Doesyourpersonwe arglasses

Lockhart, TX

#88 Dec 11, 2012
MaryRoseSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear you are so wrong. Not sure to whom you are referring, but that certainly isn't my name. So DD was radiance - couldn't agree more.
Damnyouautocorrect. The only thing radiating from that woman is pure evil.

Weatherford, TX

#89 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Good Morning! It's a beautiful day! Except for this poster - imagine carring around so much hate. She has proved a point I have been trying to make - that the animal people are full of hate and they still seek revenge.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#90 Dec 12, 2012
MRS, stop with the generalizations already. Animal people mostly want only what is best for the animals, that there may be some vendictive A>holes, quite possible. That doesn't make all them one. Part of the problem or part of the solution everyone just needs to chose one or the other.
JerrySpringer

Weatherford, TX

#91 Dec 12, 2012
<quoted text>
And the cloud of smoke that billowed around her beehive hairdo.

Weatherford, TX

#92 Dec 13, 2012
JerrySpringer wrote:
<quoted text>
And the cloud of smoke that billowed around her beehive hairdo.
JerrySpringer - interesting choice. Wasn't he the one on TV who had the worst of the worst on his show and then provoked them to fight? You had better roll up your pants legs, you are standing knee deep in feces.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#93 Dec 13, 2012
Not clueless, nuts, or wrong. Merely telling it like it is. If you have a problem with it get on the phone and call someone who really cares.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#94 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Not clueless, nuts, or wrong. Merely telling it like it is. If you have a problem with it get on the phone and call someone who really cares.
You are Clueless, nuts AND wrong, Nijoni/Texan.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#95 Dec 13, 2012
Heavy Fed I will no longer respond to you on this forum, Weatherford my apology for subjecting you to this moron.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#96 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed I will no longer respond to you on this forum, Weatherford my apology for subjecting you to this moron.
You just HAD to tell me twice, huh???

LOL
Texan

Wichita, KS

#98 Dec 14, 2012
Caller I do have some interst in what goes on in Weatherford. I have friends who live there, I buy my horse feed and hay there, and when called for jury duty Weatherford is where I must report. There are a few more reasons why I do have an intrest in Weatherford, but I will not go into them right now. As I said before I live less than thirt minutes fron the square.

Weatherford, TX

#99 Dec 14, 2012
(HelpWeatherfordShelterPets)

Just read the account of the woman who adopted a dog from the shelter and now it's sick. She does not have the money for further care. The animal people are asking for donations. It's great to adopt a shelter animal, however can you afford it? A caution should be attached to all postings of animals by the animal people. Do not play on people's sympathy just to get an animal adopted. To all potential adopters - can't you really afford this animal, can you afford current and future care for this animal? What about emergency care? If you are in doubt, do not adopt. The animal people should kick in the entire estimated vet cost for this sick animal.
Texan

Wichita, KS

#102 Dec 15, 2012
Education and serious thought, both come in handy before taking on the responsibilty for an animal. A dog, cat, horse, or any other animal. These guys can not take care of themselves. While some take more care and are more expensive to take care of, they are all a commitment for life. It isn't all fun and games, there is work and effort involved. So before you take on this responsibility, learn about the animal in question, its needs, the expense, then ask yourself am I ready for this? If the answer is no; do both yourself and the animal a favor and pass on it.
stitchntime

Weatherford, TX

#103 Dec 16, 2012
I have read several things lately and have decided with it being Christmas time, I would like to help somehow. Where can I make a donation for the family with the sick dog? Thank you.

Weatherford, TX

#107 Dec 16, 2012
stitchntime wrote:
I have read several things lately and have decided with it being Christmas time, I would like to help somehow. Where can I make a donation for the family with the sick dog? Thank you.
I am not certain about presently but in the past certain vets in town have a fund set aside for the care of animals when their owners are unable to afford such care. You might inquire about donating to such a fund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) 11 hr OReneedianegarrett 404
News School Board To Determine If Boy's Hair Is Too ... (Jul '08) Sat Ramona 88
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Feb 14 flowergirl 334
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Feb 14 Not Trump 52
News Texas teacher dies after opting out of Tamiflu ... Feb 14 FART SHOES 2
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Feb 4 Hemi-man 25
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... (Nov '16) Nov '17 Ron Jeremy 2

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages