President Jackass
Ida

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Dam, you and Galileo, the "two genius'" you referred to?
Or was your fiance' a genius?
Sounds a little like Forrest Gump.
Warwick

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, neither I nor the Texzs lady are any genius. Galileo and my Italian wife are the geniuses I was referring to.
The one that works at JC Penny's?
Help me

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Yahoo2 wrote:
Andre Rieu - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-GD-5mRyaJwXX&list=RD08FM WR3hrMO3g
When Andre’s daughter rose to play those bagpipes, I could not help but think how proud he must be of that woman’s versatility. On the YouTube Mix, the diversity of instruments she performs with is truly staggering. I bow my head in respect to anyone who can exhibit that much ability and true talent. The solo performance with the clarinet in that Italian piazza was great enough, but when she picked up that whistle I could do nothing but shake my head in amazement.
Here in Weatherford and Texas we have absolutely nothing that can even come close to Andre Rieu. The Radio City Music Hall performance alone made me grit my teeth in anger at Texas’ not being able to bring that beauty and talent for the people to enjoy. Sundance Square might be able to handle 1/10th of the audience that Rieu draws, but if they would stage it in the open air area in front of Will Rogers, we might be able to see for ourselves what real, unique talent is actually like. Sigh.
Boy you are so knowlegeable! You know what everyone wants. You are so smart!! Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll what happened to all the original labare dancer... (Jun '10) Sat TexasD 271
Stalker in the North Fort Worth area PLEASE read Aug 26 Joan 1
TCU removes Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity for hazi... Aug 25 Clayton Reis 1
jasmin ura Aug 24 Rey 1
Brake job Aug 23 Studder 1
Paschal LGBT Club Aug 23 Mike Good 3
gang stalking in dfw (Feb '16) Aug 22 TracyGivens Com 14

Granbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Granbury Mortgages