Ida

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Dam, you and Galileo, the "two genius'" you referred to?
Or was your fiance' a genius?
Sounds a little like Forrest Gump.
Warwick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, neither I nor the Texzs lady are any genius. Galileo and my Italian wife are the geniuses I was referring to.
The one that works at JC Penny's?
Help me

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Yahoo2 wrote:
Andre Rieu - http://www.youtube.com/watch...
When Andre’s daughter rose to play those bagpipes, I could not help but think how proud he must be of that woman’s versatility. On the YouTube Mix, the diversity of instruments she performs with is truly staggering. I bow my head in respect to anyone who can exhibit that much ability and true talent. The solo performance with the clarinet in that Italian piazza was great enough, but when she picked up that whistle I could do nothing but shake my head in amazement.
Here in Weatherford and Texas we have absolutely nothing that can even come close to Andre Rieu. The Radio City Music Hall performance alone made me grit my teeth in anger at Texas’ not being able to bring that beauty and talent for the people to enjoy. Sundance Square might be able to handle 1/10th of the audience that Rieu draws, but if they would stage it in the open air area in front of Will Rogers, we might be able to see for ourselves what real, unique talent is actually like. Sigh.
Boy you are so knowlegeable! You know what everyone wants. You are so smart!! Not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Granbury News Video

•••
Granbury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Granbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••