Credentials of Dept Heads at COW

Posted in the Granbury Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Arcs

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 16, 2013
 
Anyone know what the normal minimum requirements are for municipality dept heads?

What are the true credentials for:

Craig Farmer
Terry Hughes
Brent Smith
Dustin Deel
Dennis Clayton
..........and the other management staff for COW

While we are at it - what are the credentials of your City Council members?

Dennis Hooks
Waymon Hamilton
Heidi Wilder
Robertson and that other big guy
1reader

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 16, 2013
 
More than the losers of the last election who have done nothing but spew lies and raise false, never proved allegations
Recall City Council

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 16, 2013
 
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

Bill Moylan has 3 degrees including a Masters in Economics you moron.

You seem to know the credentials of these other city employees and council members so why not share that with the class?

Maybe because it is embarrassing that they don't have what would be considered Minimum Req for their positions?

Not ONE college degree between all those dummies on your council. Not ONE!
Here it comes again

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council
Clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 16, 2013
 
Since he can't win an election in a town of uneducated idiots, why don't we hire Billy to run WEDA?
Wouldn't you just love him to be the face of Weatherford at trade shows and when developers come to town?
He could enthrall them with tales of his days guarding the embassy.
Queer

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 16, 2013
 
You bet! Bill becomes outraged at the behavior ofmCC but you would too if you attended meetings and you were educated. That group is the most frustrating group o; monkeys you will ever find sitting on a CC. Bill is extremely intelligent and the COW would be far ahead if he were the Economic D D. He actually has a Masters from MIT in ECONOMICS you tell us what sort of credentials that idiot Dennis Clayton has?
curious

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Actually Bill does not have a masters in economics from MIT. He was part of an advanced engineering program with Borg Warner and MIT in industrial power transmission engineering. The reason Bill went off on Dennis Clayton during the CC meeting was their total lack of knowledge about the GE locomotive plant. The very next day following the CC meeting, Bill met with the president of Weatherford College about the career opportunities for the students. Dr. Eaton was very impressed and dispatched the head of his engineering department to GE for a meeting to discuss possibilities.

Bill has a passion for economics because of the Texas Tech program. In fact Bill almost got thrown out of Tech for throwing the eco text book at a TA. He got to meet the author of that book, the head of Tech’s economics department. The issue was Bill’s use for one of the first calculators. The TA was fired over the incident. Bill completed his degree at Tech in two and a half years while working full time for AT&T.

Following graduation Bill was moved to Ithaca, NY by Borg Warner. He had tested extremely high in engineering. He became Director of Technical Training for Borg Warner and was responsible for training eighteen graduate engineers for careers in industrial power transmission.

.
All of that and yet still can't figure out how to win an election. Pitiful.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

You lost because people recognized you as a self-promoting bully.
1reader

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2013
 
Why didn't you get off your but and campaign on real issues it's your job to get out the vote not government
Old Timer

Hawkins, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Arcs:
Do some research.

Dennis Hooks is a successful business owner along with Craig Swancy. Waymon has retired after years of business experience. Heidi Wilder has a BBA from Texas Wesleyan University, a MBA from the University of Austin. Jeff Robinson has been a successful businessman for 20 years. You can find all this out but you don't bother because you want to spread untruths and basic lies. these people have more experience than the sum total of all of you.
Answer

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Old Timer wrote:
Arcs:
Do some research.
Dennis Hooks is a successful business owner along with Craig Swancy. Waymon has retired after years of business experience. Heidi Wilder has a BBA from Texas Wesleyan University, a MBA from the University of Austin. Jeff Robinson has been a successful businessman for 20 years. You can find all this out but you don't bother because you want to spread untruths and basic lies. these people have more experience than the sum total of all of you.
Dennis Hooks use his farther's money to start the business in Hudson Oaks and he pays taxes in Husdon Oaks, NOT Weatherford.
Craig Swancy did start his own business. His 1st was as a DJ while he was in high school.
Waymond Hamilton has been fired from every job he has had and left owing money to his vendors when he has been in business for himself.
Wilder degree is for the purposes of the IRS. The are work the the IRS set the prameters for. If you so dumb as not to understand that the beyound high school work she did was restricted for IRS purposes.
Jeff Robinson is an employee handyman foreman for an auto dealership in Ft Worth.
And this is the people we want to make tax money decissions for us.
Old Timer

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Answer: Your showing how unintelligent you really are.
Dennis, however he started the business is successful. Craig Swancy is also successful. All of this was done based on their good business skills. Heidi earned her undergraduate degree before she was ever employed with the IRS. Her master was earned later. she has not always worked for IRS. She was an analyst for another firm before and worked for an accounting firm before too. Jeff has risen to success based on his good business skills which I am sure you are jealous of. All of these folks are heads above your business level so you might ought to call it a day.
Answer

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 17, 2013
 
Old Timer wrote:
Answer: Your showing how unintelligent you really are.
Dennis, however he started the business is successful. Craig Swancy is also successful. All of this was done based on their good business skills. Heidi earned her undergraduate degree before she was ever employed with the IRS. Her master was earned later. she has not always worked for IRS. She was an analyst for another firm before and worked for an accounting firm before too. Jeff has risen to success based on his good business skills which I am sure you are jealous of. All of these folks are heads above your business level so you might ought to call it a day.
And, what happen to Waymond Hamilton?
When is Heidi moving to Lake Leon in Eastland County< I saw her house being built the other day.

RECALL ALL the Weatherford City Council.
Old Timer

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 17, 2013
 
Answer: As usual you are wrong. Waymon is a retired businessman who is heads above you. Heidi does not live in Eastland, her mother does. Her mother is sick so she has been caring for her on the weekends. her brother. Heidi loves her house on the lake and has stated she never plans to leave the lake. She loves it. My son and daughter in law attend several of her swimming and hot dog parties. She loves swimming and jet skiing. She and her neighbors on the lake hold multiple lake events. You really need to stop lying.
Clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

It's hard arguing facts with sausage makers. They just grind up more trash and say it's tenderloin.
Help me

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 17, 2013
 
Old Timer wrote:
Answer: As usual you are wrong. Waymon is a retired businessman who is heads above you. Heidi does not live in Eastland, her mother does. Her mother is sick so she has been caring for her on the weekends. her brother. Heidi loves her house on the lake and has stated she never plans to leave the lake. She loves it. My son and daughter in law attend several of her swimming and hot dog parties. She loves swimming and jet skiing. She and her neighbors on the lake hold multiple lake events. You really need to stop lying.
Oh! What about the lake level for many years?
Help me

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 17, 2013
 
Waymond wa fire from Wal-Mart foe sex harrasmant of felmale employees.
When closed The Quickie he left owning all his vendors and rent to the landlord
He to the Hudson's for a lot when managed the station at the 5 pints corner.
The owner of Sprint 24 ran him off because of his hiring decissions.
And He is a sucessful business person?
Clarence

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 18, 2013
 
Help me wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! What about the lake level for many years?
Brilliant response.
Oh, and what about the price of tea in China?
Same rationale.
Sometimes I tire of debating with chimps.
1reader

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 18, 2013
 
Don't ou know, the losers of the last election blame the council for shortage of rainfall, it is part of their plan to run businesses away
1reader

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Billy Billy billy just relax

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of48
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granbury Discussions

Search the Granbury Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 min here you go 21,327
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 25 min Gasman 16,963
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 45 min Gasman 582
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 46 min Gasman 739
censorship 1 hr True American 2
Flooding closes I-35 north of Dallas as heavy r... 1 hr need rain 3
Woman Says Company Illegally Towed Vehicle (Jul '08) 4 hr Texas Towing Compliance 109
•••

Air Quality Alert for Hood County was issued at July 22 at 3:10PM CDT

•••
•••

Granbury News Video

•••
Granbury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Granbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Granbury News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granbury
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••