curiosity

Clearfield, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Not racist, just wondering. Why is everything a race thing? Why is there always something about black history but never about hispanic history, white history, asian history, australian history? There are other races out there but why is it always a big deal about the NAACP or black history? Yes I understand slavery for hundreds of years but how is it our fault about something that was out of our generations hands today. What about all the other races out there that is constantly made fun or harrassed everyday? Just tired of how everything is white peoples faults but it's like African Americans are the only other race out there
Iggysmom

Clearfield, PA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
curiosity wrote:
Not racist, just wondering. Why is everything a race thing? Why is there always something about black history but never about hispanic history, white history, asian history, australian history? There are other races out there but why is it always a big deal about the NAACP or black history? Yes I understand slavery for hundreds of years but how is it our fault about something that was out of our generations hands today. What about all the other races out there that is constantly made fun or harrassed everyday? Just tired of how everything is white peoples faults but it's like African Americans are the only other race out there
Not racist? LMFAO You're a racist!
race east

Clearfield, PA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
curiosity wrote:
sounds like a hater to me
NFL sacks equality

Clearfield, PA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Race of color is now the shape of how your high-profile businesses are judged. Give in or die a public media death.

Super Bowl as an example:

Negro National Anthem singer.

Negro Halftime Performer.

Negro Head Referee.

Now, flip those three most visible figures (other than the players and coaches) with White Americans and you know how the NCAAP would scream publicly.

NFL would apologize publicly, schedule all-negroes next year anyway just to be scrutinized because they were 'forced' to, then later remind John Q America that they have increased their inner-city youth programs from 50 million to 125 million.

Yes, everything is a race thing and tilt will now-and-forever lean in favor of the Negroes when an indifference is brought forth publicly.
Robin Meads Big Knockers

Lititz, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I have lots of friends who are colored and most of them are just like anybody else accept they have another color pigment than white. I sometimes hear them use the N word but only when ever they are joking around. I dont understand why people dont treet everybody equals. I seen to many people get hurt from racism that I dont want to see any more. God gave us colored people just like he gave us the birds and the bees and the sunshine and the blue skies above. To quote Larry King, why cant we all just get alongs.
Robin Quivers Big Breasts

Clearfield, PA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
NFL sacks equality wrote:
Super Bowl as an example:
Negro National Anthem singer.
Negro Halftime Performer.
Negro Head Referee.
You forgot:
Choir Leader Jennifer Hudson
Lombardi Presenter Richard Dent
representin', yo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grampian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Harley Tards 1 hr Jimmy 1
County Commissioner Election 2015 9 hr deb 55
Clearfield Music Thread (May '13) 21 hr metv 17
schools on lockdown? (Sep '14) Sep '14 bean 1
News Obituary Notice: James Cummings (Sep '13) Sep '13 Donna 1
News State Police Investigate Hit-and-run (Apr '13) Apr '13 martin 2
News Houtzdale Teen Drowns in Wopsononock Pond (Jul '12) Mar '13 shame 2 25
More from around the web

Grampian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE