First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BiggerStrongerFa ster

Apollo, PA

#22 Feb 20, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see you call some of my friends spineless runts. Actually, I would probably pay to see that.
I second this.
still a punk

Apollo, PA

#23 Feb 21, 2013
Yawn
Homer Foggbottom

Altoona, PA

#24 Feb 21, 2013
Reverend Irreverent wrote:
The obsession is that having a face to go with an opinion is what posters on this board relish. It's easy to attack anyone that's recognizable via a real name or even consistent opinion/personality; these boards all thrive on it. Those here are primarily faceless, want to remain such in order to hide and/or troll, and thus shift names constantly. Being able to focus on a specific someone with a known identity that doesn't vary anonymously from post to post offers a placeable target. Even I had people attempting to put my persona onto someone they knew of.
Matt has a known identity established when he used to live here and doesn't fear revealing it. So he's attacked from all sides by both trolling school kids and past, anonymous acquaintances because it's easy and they won't be traced. If the internet lost its anonymous nature and anyone had to actually own up to their opinions, forums like this would go extinct. They'll only feed drama and bullsh*t as long as they can stay veiled behind ever-changing pseudonyms.
Rev, normally I don't agree with your postings on here but you've hit the nail on the head with this one!!

Since: Feb 13

Altoona, PA

#25 Feb 21, 2013
Ok we have covered Matt Houser; so what about that Derek Walker or Christy Fulton? Whats the obsession with them? I'm new to topix and just can't understand why all threads get turned to one, if not all three, of them.
aaaaas

Clearfield, PA

#26 Feb 21, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, really? I don't need to make up a fake person to show you I'm a badass. Why didn't you ever take me up on one of my numerous offers to people to meet me at Dingers and say something to my face. Oh, that's right, then I would know who you are and that would scare you to death.
iYou will have to pick somewhere else because Dingers has closed ... don't worry though I think all the losers that refuse to grow up still go to Buster's so you can probaly find them there.
Pisgah

Monaca, PA

#28 Feb 22, 2013
just saying wrote:
It seems like every thread that I read always ends up being about Christy Fulton, Walker, Shaw, Matt Houser, etc. Why is this? What is the big obsession with these people?
the common denominator in all these people is Walker. He hates Shaw, Fulton and Houser. The only reason Walkers name is brought up is because fat fulton doesn't take his shit.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Feb 22, 2013
aaaaas wrote:
<quoted text>iYou will have to pick somewhere else because Dingers has closed ... don't worry though I think all the losers that refuse to grow up still go to Buster's so you can probaly find them there.
Actually I'm kicked out of Busters for life. Haven't been in there for years.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Feb 22, 2013
Pisgah wrote:
<quoted text>
the common denominator in all these people is Walker. He hates Shaw, Fulton and Houser. The only reason Walkers name is brought up is because fat fulton doesn't take his shit.
I get along just fine with Derek. He's a good guy. The problem with most of you people on here is that you're jealous just because he and his family are successful. Success breeds resentment in Clearfield.
Pisgah

Monaca, PA

#31 Feb 22, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>I get along just fine with Derek. He's a good guy. The problem with most of you people on here is that you're jealous just because he and his family are successful. Success breeds resentment in Clearfield.
Dude. He's the first one to resent others that succeed. I've worked with him in the past. What he shows on the surface isn't real. He's a backstabbing ass.
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 Feb 22, 2013
Pisgah wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude. He's the first one to resent others that succeed. I've worked with him in the past. What he shows on the surface isn't real. He's a backstabbing ass.
I've never had a problem with him at all. He's never done me wrong so as far as I'm concerned he's a good guy. I have had one on one conversations with him and a lot of what he says is true and makes perfect sense. It's just not what some people want to hear so in turn they hate on him. I go through the same thing. It comes with being a straight shooter and not stroking peoples egos.
Christy Fulton

Clearfield, PA

#33 Feb 22, 2013
Pisgah wrote:
<quoted text>
I smell Cheese Fries.
Cheese Fries

Clearfield, PA

#34 Feb 22, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text>I've never had a problem with him at all. He's never done me wrong so as far as I'm concerned he's a good guy. I have had one on one conversations with him and a lot of what he says is true and makes perfect sense. It's just not what some people want to hear so in turn they hate on him. I go through the same thing. It comes with being a straight shooter and not stroking peoples egos.
Matt, this is just Christy Fulton trying to cause trouble.
Jolten

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Feb 22, 2013
Prove it, troll! Everyone is sick of your games! I'll use my own screen name to post.
Queen Troll Krusty

Clearfield, PA

#36 Feb 22, 2013
Jolten wrote:
Prove it, troll! Everyone is sick of your games! I'll use my own screen name to post.
Which screen name? You've used dozens in the last couple of weeks.
Everyone is sick of YOUR games, trust me on that.
Truth doesnt lie

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Feb 22, 2013
Queen Troll Krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Which screen name? You've used dozens in the last couple of weeks.
Everyone is sick of YOUR games, trust me on that.
Keep my name off your keyboard.
Truth shall set you free

Clearfield, PA

#38 Feb 22, 2013
Truth doesnt lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one?
Jolten

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Feb 22, 2013
Truth doesnt lie wrote:
<quoted text>
FA Q. Mind your own business! Yes, I've asked that you stop, and you just keep up with your troll games.
Missy

Smock, PA

#40 Mar 3, 2013
just saying wrote:
It seems like every thread that I read always ends up being about Christy Fulton, Walker, Shaw, Matt Houser, etc. Why is this? What is the big obsession with these people?
They made bad names for themselves, jealousy, and rumors seem to be what give these people such attention

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grampian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assassinated: Two NYPD Officers Murdered 2 hr Love to Hate 29
Horny 3 hr Bug 1
south park beware 5 hr expanding expone... 15
Trucking company officers charged (Aug '11) 21 hr one employee of k... 311
stolen. safe Sat Pastor Redd 5
HELP my hubby caught me screwing around -AGAIN Sat Protruding Forehe... 6
Clearfield County Jail (Jul '11) Fri me just 63
Grampian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grampian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grampian News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grampian

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:07 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 7:07PM
NFL Winners and Losers: These consistent Steelers could be dangerous
Bleacher Report 7:36 PM
Bengals vs. Steelers Flexed to 'Sunday Night Football' in Week 17
Bleacher Report 7:42 PM
Is Honeymoon Over for Chip, Philly?
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
NBC Sports 8:51 PM
Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Seahawks win, move into playoffs - NBC Sports