First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Altoona, PA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
It seems like every thread that I read always ends up being about Christy Fulton, Walker, Shaw, Matt Houser, etc. Why is this? What is the big obsession with these people?
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
Apparently we are the local celebrities. People can't seem to get enough of me for some reason. I guess I'm kind of a big deal and I don't even live there anymore!!! It's funny how my words can ignite such a debate in people.
Houser

Altoona, PA

#4 Feb 19, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
Apparently we are the local celebrities. People can't seem to get enough of me for some reason. I guess I'm kind of a big deal and I don't even live there anymore!!! It's funny how my words can ignite such a debate in people.
Cause you the man, Matt! Everybdy wants to either be just like you or they want to hold that awesome body of yours next to theirs. Dont let all the trash talking about you on here get you down. They are all just jealous.
BiggerStrongerFa ster

Cresson, PA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
They're all a bunch of skinny bitches who never picked up a weight in their lives.

Since: Feb 13

Altoona, PA

#6 Feb 19, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
Matt, I have noticed that no matter what you say ignites a debate. Even if your post is true. I don't know you and I don't remember you as a cop around here but you are apparently famous in this town.
Reverend Irreverent

State College, PA

#7 Feb 19, 2013
The obsession is that having a face to go with an opinion is what posters on this board relish. It's easy to attack anyone that's recognizable via a real name or even consistent opinion/personality; these boards all thrive on it. Those here are primarily faceless, want to remain such in order to hide and/or troll, and thus shift names constantly. Being able to focus on a specific someone with a known identity that doesn't vary anonymously from post to post offers a placeable target. Even I had people attempting to put my persona onto someone they knew of.

Matt has a known identity established when he used to live here and doesn't fear revealing it. So he's attacked from all sides by both trolling school kids and past, anonymous acquaintances because it's easy and they won't be traced. If the internet lost its anonymous nature and anyone had to actually own up to their opinions, forums like this would go extinct. They'll only feed drama and bullsh*t as long as they can stay veiled behind ever-changing pseudonyms.

Altoona, PA

#8 Feb 19, 2013
I have noticed that Matt is attacked from all sides. I have lived in Clearfield all my life and to save my a$$ I can't remember him at all.
Too Funny

Clearfield, PA

#9 Feb 19, 2013
I remember when Matt invented Andy Sage to make himself look like a badass.

Altoona, PA

#10 Feb 19, 2013
How old is Matt?
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
I remember when Matt invented Andy Sage to make himself look like a badass.
Lol, really? I don't need to make up a fake person to show you I'm a badass. Why didn't you ever take me up on one of my numerous offers to people to meet me at Dingers and say something to my face. Oh, that's right, then I would know who you are and that would scare you to death.
Too Funny

Clearfield, PA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
Oh that's right, when it came time for and Sage to actually meet, you turned into a puss and became his Topix butt buddy. Man, you really showed your true colors then!!
to matt and christy

Apollo, PA

#13 Feb 19, 2013
Im sure this post will follow all the others in the bashing of matt snd christy. But seriously. Ive known matt since highschool. He truly has a good heart. Everyone makes him out to be so rotten, but deep down he is a good person, who like us all have made bad decisions. Maybe people see him as awful because nothing he does has ever had a chance to blow over like it has for all of us because of this site. Matt, you are better than people perceive you to be, and I truly see that. Its a shame no one else can. Im glad you got away from this shithole and have happiness elsewhere. You deserve it. I wish you good things in life and love.
Christy, I dont know you, but no one deserves to go through what you go through on here. I hope you know your self worth is way better than any loser that posts on here has to say about you. I wish the best for your life, and I know that this site is a cancer in our already awful town. Be strong in all you do and dont listen or take to heart anything that the assholes on here say about you. Your better than this. My heart goes out to you and matt.
Reality check

Saxonburg, PA

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Too Funny wrote:
Oh that's right, when it came time for and Sage to actually meet, you turned into a puss and became his Topix butt buddy. Man, you really showed your true colors then!!
Wtf are you talking about, tard? Seems as though you really pay attention to this garbage! Perhaps you're an active participant? Of course you are, troll!
krusty

Clearfield, PA

#15 Feb 19, 2013
Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you talking about, tard? Seems as though you really pay attention to this garbage! Perhaps you're an active participant? Of course you are, troll!
Why are you butting into Matt's business? Stop being such an attention seeking twit.
Reality check

Saxonburg, PA

#16 Feb 20, 2013
krusty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you butting into Matt's business? Stop being such an attention seeking twit.
Pot, kettle, black, hypocrite!
The Truth

Saxonburg, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2013
I love to watch how these threads progress. Can it be ever more obvious?
Get real

Clearfield, PA

#18 Feb 20, 2013
Obvious that Christy is crying about the same thing she does.
Dingless

Clearfield, PA

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Matt Houser wrote:
<quoted text> Lol, really? I don't need to make up a fake person to show you I'm a badass. Why didn't you ever take me up on one of my numerous offers to people to meet me at Dingers and say something to my face. Oh, that's right, then I would know who you are and that would scare you to death.
Dingers, where is that place, not sure it's on the map of Clearfield anymore. You only pissed with the people you knew you could. Those are the ones that scare easy. As for those who did not know you it is because you were not as popular as you thought. the crowd you were popular with was a bunch of spineless runts who would idolize a turd
avo

Monaca, PA

#20 Feb 20, 2013
>houser=attention hore.
>Pittsburgh topix wont pay any attention to his online shit.
>so he is on clearfield topix
>topix is for baiting trolling circle jerkers.
>thinks using his real name makes him tough
>fails hard at it.
>puts out enough personal info and hate.that a person who doesnt even know him could discreetly kill him one day.
>easily
Matt Houser

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Feb 20, 2013
Dingless wrote:
<quoted text>Dingers, where is that place, not sure it's on the map of Clearfield anymore. You only pissed with the people you knew you could. Those are the ones that scare easy. As for those who did not know you it is because you were not as popular as you thought. the crowd you were popular with was a bunch of spineless runts who would idolize a turd
I would love to see you call some of my friends spineless runts. Actually, I would probably pay to see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grampian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the hypocrisy? 30 min Wes Mantooth 9
Is there anyone as HOT as me? 54 min ChapstickPlease 1
schools on lockdown? Sep '14 bean 1
Obituary Notice: James Cummings (Sep '13) Sep '13 Donna 1
State Police Investigate Hit-and-run (Apr '13) Apr '13 martin 2
Houtzdale Teen Drowns in Wopsononock Pond (Jul '12) Mar '13 shame 2 25
Police Report: Clearfield Borough (Jul '12) Jul '12 Layman 6
Grampian Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grampian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:54 am PST

ESPN 9:54AM
Eagles release veteran O-lineman Herremans
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Pittsburgh Steelers' Ultimate Free-Agency To-Do List
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
Can the Philadelphia Eagles Afford to Trade Up for Marcus Mariota?
Bleacher Report10:32 PM
Is Herremans Replacement Already on Roster?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
What Are the Steelers' Options at Slot Receiver?