Comments
1 - 20 of 63 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rose

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2009
My child has a dead beat for a dad. The dead beat's name is Jeremie T. Roane aka: "Redman." Know him? He is the scum of this earth. The absolute worse man to ever walk planet. He is a complete waste of sperm and egg. Watch out ladies you could be his next target. I hate his with all of my being, and I hope he will die a slow and misserable death. He does not even acknowledge the child and never participate in the rearing of the child. Not even a case of pampers. He has got a bunch of nerve: lay down to make a baby and refuses to take any responsibility. Go to hell Redd!!!!!!!!!!
Rose

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2009
I think Redman should be castrated.

Since: Apr 09

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2009
he cant be a complete waste of sperm and eggs.. you have your kid dont you?... my kids are more important than their dad anyday. So what he didnt buy diapers. would be willing to bet money your kid has never done without them. So what he doesnt have anything to do with your kid. I know it sounds mean. its really not. look at it as a blessing that he isnt around. kid is less likely to turn out like him.
Rose

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2009
What?... So what?????????? He was there for the fun. He should be there for the rearing of the child. Right? No. my child has never gone without diapers, or food, or clothes, or shoes, or even love. So because my child has a descent mother, he does not deserve the same in a father. I think that is a basic necessity as well as food and shelter. Surely my child is a blessing. And yes he is a waste of sperm and egg. I wish I never met him. He has made our life a living hell.
Rose

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2009
How come men can run out on women and children and society accepts it. Then when a woman has a problem with it, she should "get over it" and "so what" and crap?
amazon2009

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2009
he should be there but he isn't. are you mad because he isnt there for his kid or are you mad because he isnt there for you? i know its hard to have a kid with someone and just watch them move on. if you were over him you wouldnt be in here talking about him. If you hadnt met him you wouldnt have your kid. when you say waste of sperm and eggs are you talking about the dad or your kid? to me sperm and egg is a child. how old is your kid? even when money is tight around here my kids come first and im not going to complain that he isn't helping. i should have had better judgement on who i let help me get pregnant.
Rose

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2009
Ok blame me for getting pregnant. I cant get pregnat by myself. Hellooooo... I am mad because he is not there for the child. We were finished long ago. To blame my judgement is a cop out anyway. He chose me as well. Why are you defending him? my child is 19 months old. Hell. If it was meant for women to raise children alone, we would be assexual creatures.
Rose

United States

#8 Apr 9, 2009
Is the father liable for anything? Men should not have to step up because they are men, because they have a damn dick. PFFFFT. Too easy to get away with. He should be a man. He had the fun. If I didnt love my baby, I would strip his little ass naked and drop him off on the porch of his loser dads porch. And watch the father F******* burn to the ground. And leave him to fend for the child alone. Oh, dont tell me I am wrong for that too. He did it to us, and it is ok. Thats a bunch of B-S.
amazon2009

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2009
Rose wrote:
Is the father liable for anything? Men should not have to step up because they are men, because they have a damn dick. PFFFFT. Too easy to get away with. He should be a man. He had the fun. If I didnt love my baby, I would strip his little ass naked and drop him off on the porch of his loser dads porch. And watch the father F******* burn to the ground. And leave him to fend for the child alone. Oh, dont tell me I am wrong for that too. He did it to us, and it is ok. Thats a bunch of B-S.
he should have to take care of him but if you have dealt with the local child support office you know he's not. one day he is going to realize how he has missed out on his kids life. let him miss out. he cant get that time back. his loss.

was your kid planned? do you know how many women get stuck taking care of kids that the dad doesnt want. TONS!!!! i have a friend that wants to give her baby away because she is worried she cant take care of it. i told her the same thing im telling you. look at your kid as a blessing. things always work themself out. you dont have to have a man in the picture to have a productive child. my 12 year old has never met his dad. do i care? no. i put my big girl panties on and took care of mine. he is surrounded by other people that play that role in his life. when one door closes another one opens. my son has a ton of people that love him. money would help at times but its not important.
Rose

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2009
amazon2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
he should have to take care of him but if you have dealt with the local child support office you know he's not. one day he is going to realize how he has missed out on his kids life. let him miss out. he cant get that time back. his loss.
was your kid planned? do you know how many women get stuck taking care of kids that the dad doesnt want. TONS!!!! i have a friend that wants to give her baby away because she is worried she cant take care of it. i told her the same thing im telling you. look at your kid as a blessing. things always work themself out. you dont have to have a man in the picture to have a productive child. my 12 year old has never met his dad. do i care? no. i put my big girl panties on and took care of mine. he is surrounded by other people that play that role in his life. when one door closes another one opens. my son has a ton of people that love him. money would help at times but its not important.
Surely at one point in time you must have felt some resentment...? You have 12 years on me, sister. My baby is only 19 months. I am new to this. I hate it. The whole damn situation. No our child was not planned. I was left to take care of a child and i am pissed th f*** off about it, and hurt too. Y cant he be left to take care of a child that neither one of us planned. The point is like you said, things happen. Y cant he accept responsibilty for his half of our mistake.

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2009
i think i was mad and hurt when i first found out i was pregnant. i had the "oh shit what have i done realization." i made the decision when i was pregnant i didnt want him involved. i had everyone in my ear telling me how horrible he was for offering money to abort him. that to me right there said he didnt want our son. why shove him down his throat. that made him mine. im his momma, im his daddy, i take him fishing, camping, i taught him how to ride his bike, im getting dragged to ball practice that i absolutely hate going to.he loves it though and im going to grin and deal with it. he has other role models that he wants to be like when he is grown. he wants to go to college. i really dont think any man has whole hearted intentions on just bailing on their kid. younger guys get scared to me. they talk about wanting kids but really arent ready for the consequences of having them. life goes on without them though. i forgave my sons father for what he has said or done over the years. it doesnt make it any easier to forget that he isnt here but i have an inner peace though for forgiving him.
Rose

United States

#12 Apr 9, 2009
amazon2009 wrote:
i think i was mad and hurt when i first found out i was pregnant. i had the "oh shit what have i done realization." i made the decision when i was pregnant i didnt want him involved. i had everyone in my ear telling me how horrible he was for offering money to abort him. that to me right there said he didnt want our son. why shove him down his throat. that made him mine. im his momma, im his daddy, i take him fishing, camping, i taught him how to ride his bike, im getting dragged to ball practice that i absolutely hate going to.he loves it though and im going to grin and deal with it. he has other role models that he wants to be like when he is grown. he wants to go to college. i really dont think any man has whole hearted intentions on just bailing on their kid. younger guys get scared to me. they talk about wanting kids but really arent ready for the consequences of having them. life goes on without them though. i forgave my sons father for what he has said or done over the years. it doesnt make it any easier to forget that he isnt here but i have an inner peace though for forgiving him.
Thats my problem. I cannot forgive him. I hate him. Another thing: I was the one that asked for half the abortion money. He never gave it to me. He said he didnt believe in it. now I am the only one taking responsibilty for the child. I have trouble forgiving him: our baby was not planned. People make changes accordingly. My God. I haveed hated someone so much. If he needed a glass of water to live I wouldnt give it to him. If he was on fire, I would not take a piss on him to put him out. I hate him for leaving me stuck with a child, and for leaving the child stuck without a father. He is such a coward.
Rose

United States

#13 Apr 9, 2009
If i could kill him without suffering any consequences i would, I would do it slowly too. starting with cutting his dick off. then his tongue, and so on.

United States

#14 Apr 9, 2009
Rose wrote:
If i could kill him without suffering any consequences i would, I would do it slowly too. starting with cutting his dick off. then his tongue, and so on.
one time i said i wished california would fall off in the water to take him out...closest to getting what i wanted was a tsunami warning..haha i use to worry that he would just show up and take him. he hasnt. he wont. i let him know whats going on he keeps his distance. he has a good job now and grown up alot. sometimes it takes people alot longer to get to where they are parent material. is his name on your sons birth certificate?
i am so sad

United States

#15 Apr 9, 2009
OMG!, where have all the cowboys gone????

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2009
i am so sad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =phzjzh-38AQXX
good song...lol
Rose

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2009
amazon2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
one time i said i wished california would fall off in the water to take him out...closest to getting what i wanted was a tsunami warning..haha i use to worry that he would just show up and take him. he hasnt. he wont. i let him know whats going on he keeps his distance. he has a good job now and grown up alot. sometimes it takes people alot longer to get to where they are parent material. is his name on your sons birth certificate?
So you worry that he will come back and take your child? Me too. I always think that he will show up one day and want to play father, and i will not let him, or even worse try to take custody or something. I wish he would. I too, make calls sometimes and let him know how his baby is doing. it would be nice for him to show some initiative and call as well, he doesnt. No he is not on the birth certificate. Paternity has been proven though.
Rose

United States

#18 Apr 10, 2009
i am so sad wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =phzjzh-38AQXX
Texas I guess...
Rose

United States

#19 Apr 10, 2009
amazon2009 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do worry about him coming back? me too. I fear that he will come back and want to play daddy, or even take custody or something, I wish he would. There will be hell to pay then. I too, make calls to the father and let him whats going on with his baby, but he never calls, or shows any initiative. No he is not on the birth certificate, but paternity has been proven though.
Rose

United States

#20 Apr 10, 2009
That reminds me, most women are not parent material either when they get pregnant. They are basically forced to grow up or become parental material. Men should be the same way. this is my first child. Its all new to me, but i do what is necessary for the child. How come men cant do the same? It is acceptable for a man to walk away if he wants to or if he doesnt feel like a being a parent. He was man enough to make the child, now not parent material to be a father. Thats a cop out and its acceptable, I cant believe it. If a woman did what men do everyday, that woman would ridiculed and criticized and belittled and a bad person. Men are not judged that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grambling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 4 hr Informed Economist 3,062
Brent Adkins Aug 26 AMAZED 15
new bethany school (Apr '11) Aug 25 gail wright 20
La tech Oklahoma football game final score Aug 21 Bobby 3
Meth lab. Bust in mt olive? Aug 20 Who 3
Tall blonde guy at Starbucks Aug 16 hrnybiguy12 9
Antonio Wysinger Aug 5 rick 3
•••
•••
•••

Grambling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000