Martin Luther King Day Celebration

Martin Luther King Day Celebration

There are 36 comments on the KARD story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Martin Luther King Day Celebration. In it, KARD reports that:

"He fought not just for himself, but people like him and for him to do that, I know that I can make it, I can fight, and I can go as far as I possibly can go," said Grambling student, Jeremy Shropshire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KARD.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shoot this

United States

#23 Jan 9, 2012
coon wrote:
wasnt the Dr. shot while leaving a hookers motel room ?
She was white, cuz.We all know white women Love.famous Black Men....hahahaha
Frank

Detroit, MI

#24 Jan 9, 2012
Martin Luther King was a GREAT black man who cared about the POOREST of his black brothers!

They don't make black men with BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS who won't SELLOUT to the WHITE MAN any more!!!!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#25 Jan 9, 2012
It's ONE day. One phucking day to honor a man and a movement that put America on the world stage for Civil Rights. Nobody has to pay anything, nothing is really asked of any one. It's just to observe a single day, but the angry, insecure, and stupid racist people come out of the woodwork like cockroaches contribute their diatribes of B.S.

I wished they'd vaporize.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#26 Jan 9, 2012
...get rid of this day....ridiculous celebrating the life of some c**n.........
Frank

Detroit, MI

#27 Jan 9, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...get rid of this day....ridiculous celebrating the life of some c**n.........
Matrin Luther King was a great man!

Unlike YOU, he made a contribution to society.

They only thing YOU'VE contributed is making people want to PUT THEIR FOOT in your STUPID ASS!!!!!
now now now

UK

#28 Jan 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
Martin Luther King was a GREAT black man who cared about the POOREST of his black brothers!
They don't make black men with BLACK CONSCIOUSNESS who won't SELLOUT to the WHITE MAN any more!!!!
He was a prostitute using, woman beater, I guess that explains blacks idolise him.
caucasians do anything

Detroit, MI

#29 Jan 9, 2012
now now now wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a prostitute using, woman beater, I guess that explains blacks idolise him.
POST YA.NAME. don't Hide.under a name.
go black wont go back

Detroit, MI

#30 Jan 9, 2012
now now now wrote:
<quoted text>
the prostitutes were white women.... Go Martin Luther!!!... I wouldve Sexed them white wives also!!!..Heck white master was sexing Black wives!!!
go black wont go back

Detroit, MI

#31 Jan 9, 2012
KIP wrote:
It's ONE day. One phucking day to honor a man and a movement that put America on the world stage for Civil Rights. Nobody has to pay anything, nothing is really asked of any one. It's just to observe a single day, but the angry, insecure, and stupid racist people come out of the woodwork like cockroaches contribute their diatribes of B.S.
I wished they'd vaporize.
Its.mostly white.Men who are racist.....they are scared their daughters will Get hooked on chocolate
keep in touch

Longview, TX

#32 Jan 9, 2012
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the groups you listed, the KKK, Nazi Party, and Skinheads are the only ones that are racist and the only ones that actually pose any kind of threat.
There's a meeting Saturday in Jonesboro I'm sure it will make the news !!!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#33 Jan 9, 2012
now now now wrote:
I wasn't talking about pop...I was talking about Dr. King!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#34 Jan 9, 2012
now now now wrote:
I wasn't talking about your pop...I was talking about Dr. King!
Frank

Detroit, MI

#35 Jan 9, 2012
now now now wrote:
INTELLIGENT people of ALL RACES praise him because of the GOOD that he's done!
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#36 Jan 9, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>INTELLIGENT people of ALL RACES praise him because of the GOOD that he's done!
....y can't we have a james earl ray day instead?........ffs.........
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#37 Jan 9, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....y can't we have a james earl ray day instead?........ffs.........
fyckin PUSSEY!
david dukey

United States

#38 Jan 15, 2012
go black wont go back wrote:
<quoted text>Its.mostly white.Men who are racist.....they are scared their daughters will Get hooked on chocolate
they already hooked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grambling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is he back? Jun 19 Need to know 3
what about the quitman store? (Aug '13) Jun 17 oh well 24
News Traffic alert: One lane of I-20E at Arcadia reo... May '17 brenda lunsford 1
Eat May '17 ks 5
Couple by Quitman store May '17 Bumper 7
Log truck hit train. May '17 Bumper 2
Meth lab. Bust in mt olive? (May '14) May '17 Bumper 8

Grambling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grambling Mortgages