Martin Luther King Day Celebration

Jan 17, 2011 Full story: KARD 36

"He fought not just for himself, but people like him and for him to do that, I know that I can make it, I can fight, and I can go as far as I possibly can go," said Grambling student, Jeremy Shropshire.

Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Franco Jacko Show

Monroe, LA

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Well said....
peanut

El Dorado, AR

#2 Jan 20, 2011
Can we please have a white man holiday?
never color blind

Ruston, LA

#3 Dec 6, 2011
peanut wrote:
Can we please have a white man holiday?
sure.. Its called presidents Day.. they all were white..until América wised Up and elected Mr Obama

Since: Dec 11

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2011
You keep forgeting, he got some white blood pumping through him to !! For the wised up part I don't see were he's been so great !
Val

Choudrant, LA

#5 Dec 9, 2011
Primatene wrote:
You keep forgeting, he got some white blood pumping through him to !! For the wised up part I don't see were he's been so great !
He's been great everywhere the previous president wasn't.

“Who told you to comment?”

Since: Dec 11

On my shit in the first place.

#6 Dec 9, 2011
This thread is ruin with white people already,bye bye trolls. EWWWW disappointment already. >:(
Jim Beam

Burlington, KY

#7 Dec 10, 2011
White people celebrate Martin Luther Coon day also. I thought it was great when we got the day off because someone shot him. Happy Holiday

Dr. King was a great man and he spent his life fighting for equality for not just the black but for all of us. His "I have a dream" speech still echos in the ears of us who were old enough to have herd that. I think Dr. King would be ashamed of those who work so hard to separate black and whites. That's what racist groups that are just for black or white people do.
KKK
Skinheads
American Nazi Party
NAACP
Miss Black America
The Sentinels (Black Policeman only)
The list goes on and on. Why do we work so hard to separate ourselves from one an other? There is no equality there.
dream on

Ruston, LA

#8 Dec 10, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
White people celebrate Martin Luther Coon day also. I thought it was great when we got the day off because someone shot him. Happy Holiday
Dr. King was a great man and he spent his life fighting for equality for not just the black but for all of us. His "I have a dream" speech still echos in the ears of us who were old enough to have herd that. I think Dr. King would be ashamed of those who work so hard to separate black and whites. That's what racist groups that are just for black or white people do.
KKK
Skinheads
American Nazi Party
NAACP
Miss Black America
The list goes on and on. Why do we work so hard to separate ourselves from one an other? There is no equality there.
Dont Leave out, police officers EVERYWHERE.. Most of them are white,
dream on

Ruston, LA

#9 Dec 10, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
KKK
Skinheads
American Nazi Party
NAACP
Miss Black America
if blacks didnt have the NAACP or MISS Black América To Help them, White Folks on América would Overlook them.......Of course in Sports, Acting, Beato Shops, Black has Takes over.....
Mick

Springhill, LA

#10 Dec 10, 2011
Jim Beam wrote:
KKK
Skinheads
American Nazi Party
NAACP
Miss Black America
Of all the groups you listed, the KKK, Nazi Party, and Skinheads are the only ones that are racist and the only ones that actually pose any kind of threat.
yup

Monroe, LA

#11 Dec 10, 2011
Mick wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the groups you listed, the KKK, Nazi Party, and Skinheads are the only ones that are racist and the only ones that actually pose any kind of threat.
i agree.... whites are super racists More
Eric

Picayune, MS

#12 Dec 12, 2011
What was this thread about again? I thought is was about Martin Luther King Day Celebration, not a bunch of racist people arguing. Dr. King was against this type of thing. He wanted everyone to be equal. Just about everyone on this thread is clueless of what he stood for.
hi Eric

Monroe, LA

#13 Dec 12, 2011
Eric wrote:
What was this thread about again? I thought is was about Martin Luther King Day Celebration, not a bunch of racist people arguing. Dr. King was against this type of thing. He wanted everyone to be equal. Just about everyone on this thread is clueless of what he stood for.
listen Dr King.was for all..but back then Some Folks didnt like Him... racists whites HATED Him, Dont Get it Twisted.....REMEMBER the FBI Killed Him...a WHITE.MAN
Goofy MF

Burlington, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2011
Maybe we should have a James Earl Ray Holiday.
day

Monroe, LA

#15 Dec 16, 2011
Goofy MF wrote:
Maybe we should have a James Earl Ray Holiday.
james ray. Is dead..a Black.Man Killed Him in prison....Lets have.Barack.Obama.Day
Eric

Picayune, MS

#16 Dec 26, 2011
You all wanna say the white man is a racist? All I see here is a bunch of black racist.
ERIC ERIC

Monroe, LA

#17 Dec 27, 2011
Eric wrote:
You all wanna say the white man is a racist? All I see here is a bunch of black racist.
blacks.aren't racists...they Only.Retaliate, from.What stupid white.racists Folks.do.FIRST... NOW
coon

El Dorado, AR

#18 Jan 1, 2012
wasnt the Dr. shot while leaving a hookers motel room ?

Since: Jan 12

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#21 Jan 2, 2012

Since: Jan 12

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#22 Jan 2, 2012
best site earn money http://adf.ly/45p7F

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grambling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lonely housewives Mar 17 Merlin 1
Bennett Boy Mar 17 Nature boy 18
Review: University Ink Tattoo Mar 6 call 3
@$hole Mar 6 hot 7
Re. Fannin speaks to Winnfiefld, Rotary Club Mar 4 Not Blinded 1
News GSU president orders 'hanging photo' off Web (Oct '07) Nov '14 USAmerican 2
Seeking for Madea (Apr '14) Apr '14 Renee 1
Grambling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grambling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]