Descendants of John Stewart, Sr. from...

Descendants of John Stewart, Sr. from Arcadia, LA

Posted in the Grambling Forum

Denise

Louisburg, KS

#1 Apr 20, 2009
I am trying to locate any family who may be related to the late John Stewart, Sr. of Arcadia, LA. I am trying to do a family search to research my roots. Or, if someone could supply me with the name of a black newspaper maybe I could post an ad in the people. I may be contacted at:
[email protected]
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
fed up

Whitney, TX

#2 Jun 28, 2009
Denise wrote:
I am trying to locate any family who may be related to the late John Stewart, Sr. of Arcadia, LA. I am trying to do a family search to research my roots. Or, if someone could supply me with the name of a black newspaper maybe I could post an ad in the people. I may be contacted at:
[email protected]
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
He the sheriff in Arcadia and im sorry to know you are or could be kin that that sorry waste of this parishes tax dollars!!!
GOD BLESS YOU!!!
cool

AOL

#3 Jul 3, 2009
The sherriff is John Ballance, the DA is Johnathan Stewart.
fed up

United States

#4 Jul 3, 2009
cool wrote:
The sherriff is John Ballance, the DA is Johnathan Stewart.
Oh well they all the same neither one do anything to help unless its crooked
Denise

Louisburg, KS

#5 Jul 7, 2009
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, didn't mean to dredge up any anymosity. Is this gentleman white or black?
fed up

Grandview, TX

#6 Jul 7, 2009
Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, didn't mean to dredge up any anymosity. Is this gentleman white or black?
White
Individualist

Littleton, CO

#7 Aug 1, 2009
Unless you know the person, don't be so quick to judge... Denise, the newly elected DA is not a junior. His father was not a senior either. They were both just small town attorneys. I happen to know both. His father passed in 1987 and was a very kind and compassionate person. I have been with him to bail a person out of jail at 3:00 AM before. He would do that no matter who they were or what their station in life was. I have also seen his son do the same thing before.
Denise

AOL

#8 Aug 1, 2009
Thank you Individualist from Columbia, MO. for your response. I am looking for African American descendents. I guess I will never be able to retrace my roots. But thank you ever so much
just me

Orange Park, FL

#9 Dec 24, 2009
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you from Texarkana and not Louisiana?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grambling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jank_304 (Jul '13) Feb 4 unknown 5
News How to break the 'generational curse' that keep... Jan 23 imanidiot 3
Sublease wanted Jan '17 ABC 1
News Why 1,000 women from Louisiana are planning to ... Jan '17 Francis the talki... 2
Eat Jan '17 Lickity Split 3
Howard "Nick" Russell Dec '16 Tennessee 1
A wish for all Ruston Police (Oct '15) Dec '16 Linda 7

Grambling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grambling Mortgages